• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

You were gone?

Bastard. (Was in Menorca if you didn't know and weren't gag-roling)

Not much really. Apart from Choze getting everybody's back up.

I can't wait to see that.

Welcome back into the fold - not much been happening.

I see, you're still on Motorstorm lolololol.

Apparently Zico has been made easier now that the Fury version of the Pirahna has seen an increase in it's stats, like all ships.

If you're going for arcade perfect then the best advice I could give is to do a bunch of speed laps on phantom in racebox, learn the circuit and speed pad locations and then just plough through the races. I surprised myself at how easy it was because the maximum number of times where I had to retry was 3.

Chenghou project pissed me off so many times in the elite campaign but I think by luck I did it with very little effort in Arcade perfect - a good tip would be to save those autopilots for those insanely hard corners.

Tbh you should be able to get those remaining trophies with consomate ease, seeing as you have the others. Airbreaker is a piece of piss, though a bit more effort needed for Zeus.

I'm currently downloading Fat Princess from a friend that has finally bought something off the store to share with me. Played it for a couple of hours and it was quite good, basically what I expected but I was pleased with the animations and visuals. Unimpressed with lag however, hopefully my connection holds up.

MattC_64 account should be back in a week, seeing it on my friend's list it shows 23 days offline so things should be back to normal sharpish.

It doesn't give any detail on when this patent was put through but, not trying to sound derogatory to Sony's cause, but it does seem like they've heard the rumours prior to Natal's unveiling and decided to look into it themselves. It's probably what has happened and there's no reason why they shouldn't seeing as Microsoft don't hold a universal patent for this kind of thing.

I'm not going to buy games for trophies but I guess the next game I will attempt platinum on will be Among Thieves or Crack in Time. I'm telling myself that I won't bother with MGS4 trophies but then I may play it again in a year or so and start whoring on that. However there are a lot of annoying missions in the game so then again I might not bother.

Tbh you should be able to get those remaining trophies with consomate ease, seeing as you have the others. Airbreaker is a piece of piss, though a bit more effort needed for Zeus.

I'm bollocks at Zone, first try on Syncopia for Airbraker I got to zone 49 which takes the piss.