• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a demo available of Valkyria Chronicles? Will download it tomorrow and give it a go. I just like RPGs in general, all types, so I'm hoping it's good.

Question though. Does anyone have the PS3 version of Prince of Persia and if so can you create multiple save files on it? The only reason I ask is that unfortunately for me, my brother has commandeered the PS3 and the game and I would rather start my own file than play through his.

Yeah its great. alot of games are backwards compatible with it and let you type during gameplay. No more pop it in LBP for example. Even games like MGS support it!

Its kinda like how HQ mode is supported in a ton of old games using the Sony wireless headset.

My only issue with the wireless keypad is that its above the L1 and R1 buttons. But you get used to it as there is space and its much better than going below the pad affecting your grip. Its definitely a good piece of design . They clearly looked at the 360 keypad idea and made it nicer. In a nutshell. The touch sensor is an extra.

Sounds cool. That's more the sort of thing I'd pick up with SOCOM Confrontation than anything else, same with the headset.

Yeah, Socom was delayed so I got the wireless headset anyway. Both are great :smile: The extras make it worth buying compared to other keypads and headsets.

Makes internet browsing much more nicer. I now do much more. No shortcuts while typing etc.

Wii browser sucks. Worse in everyway.

You can't use one-handed pointer controls on PS3, so how can it be worse in that regard?

I'll agree that PS3 is a more robust browser, but generaly speaking all I use my console browsers for, is to browse forums.

So that's why I prefer the wii browser in general. But PS3 is obviously better for video and multimedia content.

Btw do you even own a wii?