N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

Bowling on home is alot of fun. Almost like the real thing but obviously fake cos I am actually good at it :heh: (the virtual one that is). Made all the better by the fact that a real life friend is in the beta and we were talking over the phone while playing.

Does this mean you can't talk in-game?

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I can definately see the potential in Home. I got the invite on my Jap account, and at the moment......its a bit dull. The bowling and pool are good for 10 minutes with a friend, and there is a cople of good videos/trailers. But as i said, its got potential to be something special. Funniest thing is doing the 'Robot' dance in the middle of Home Square, while a mate is doing the 'Running Man' dance. I laughed anyway.:shakehead

I can definately see the potential in Home. I got the invite on my Jap account, and at the moment......its a bit dull. The bowling and pool are good for 10 minutes with a friend, and there is a cople of good videos/trailers. But as i said, its got potential to be something special. Funniest thing is doing the 'Robot' dance in the middle of Home Square, while a mate is doing the 'Running Man' dance. I laughed anyway.:shakehead

How did you know you were invited on the japanese beta? I only ask because I have a japanese email in my junk mail that I obviously can't read! Wondered if it might be an invite or just junk...

How did you know you were invited on the japanese beta? I only ask because I have a japanese email in my junk mail that I obviously can't read! Wondered if it might be an invite or just junk...

It had the Home logo plastered all over it, and there was a 12 digit code in there. So I just put 2 and 2 together.

P.S, I have sent you a message on the XMB. ;)

EDIT: Although I recieved it on a Japanese account, I signed in to home using my UK account and everything is in English. Also everyone else in there is from Europe. Therefore shareable.........

It had the Home logo plastered all over it, and there was a 12 digit code in there. So I just put 2 and 2 together.

P.S, I have sent you a message on the XMB. ;)

EDIT: Although I recieved it on a Japanese account, I signed in to home using my UK account and everything is in English. Also everyone else in there is from Europe.

Ok will give it a read when I get home.

Just treated myself to a PSP. Anybody recommend any games? I have already bought:

God of War

SOCOM FTB 1 + 2

Metal Gear PO

Killzone Liberation

Games I will probably be buying over the next few days:

Patapon

Syphon Filter

Final Fantasy VII

Also, has the PSP still got a decent online following?

Just treated myself to a PSP. Anybody recommend any games? I have already bought:

God of War

SOCOM FTB 1 + 2

Metal Gear PO

Killzone Liberation

Games I will probably be buying over the next few days:

Patapon

Syphon Filter

Final Fantasy VII

Also, has the PSP still got a decent online following?

I have never never managed to find an online game of any of the games I own!

Whaaaaaaaa?

It's out in a few days :)

It came out on tuesday!

Home is pretty ok so far. Havent seen trophies integration or any game rooms. The areas are quite nice. Each region is unique. I think I like the US region the most. Japan is the most spacious but i couldnt find the Namco arcade machines.

I made a N-Europe clubhouse. search for N-E or N-Europe. Needs decorations :P

US one has a music streaming area. EU one has the best cinema. Alot of PSP content in the JP one. Overall its really nice. But we cant upgrade stuff.

Apparently trophies are to be used for currency as well alongside real money. Customisation options are quite complex but also very powerful. Alot of stuff still unavailable.

Yep this seems like a steess test and most content is locked but everything seems in place. Hope its not long.

LBP is down to £21.62

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Little-Big-Planet-PS3/dp/B0019CGTXK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1227871652&sr=8-1

Hurry up because as of today Sony are offcially bundling LBP so the discounts should have ended.

Play.com price now back up to £39.99