• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have this samsung;

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/3435709/Samsung-19-LE19R-86BDX-Freeview-HD-Ready-LCD-TV/Product.html

and things look great on it...wanted a bigger one but couldn't cos of space restrictions...will do once I get a place of my own though!

Looks sweet. I love the Samsung TV's. The only problem mine has is the HDMI socket is a bit loose. Not sure how I'd resolve it though.

Guest Jordan
Basically, just an updated version of the PSP

Better screen, rounder edges, built in mic...

I bet that "brighter screen" will just mean you can use the highest brightness setting by default rather than having to plug it into the mains.

Heavy Rain details

Quantic wants to centre the game on "narrative and emotion", and "mature content" and "complex stories".

However, it's got to be accessible to a broad audience too. No guns, cars etc. - it's about the emotional experience, empathy, contextual actions and moral choices. You will play the story instead of watching it; you will be the writer, director at the same time.

They wanted to make a game where the story is told through players' actions, not cut-scenes. A picture of a crying lady is on the screen!

From Eurogamer.

I bet that "brighter screen" will just mean you can use the highest brightness setting by default rather than having to plug it into the mains.

Sonys says it has an improved screen that's better outside with no glare.

PSP 3000 Images

2780856573_4e37748452_b.jpg

2780857223_3f39347c01_b.jpg

2780857483_ac1d9dd8a4_b.jpg

2780857775_876e55ca29_b.jpg

So far from Sonys presser they have announced...

PSP 3000 Model which will launch on 15th Oct for 199 euros

160GB PS3 which will launch on 31st Oct for 449 euros but will include 70 euros worth of DLC which will be decided nearer the release day.

Any news if its backwards compatiable?

Basically, just an updated version of the PSP

Better screen, rounder edges, built in mic...

Not to worry then...I'll stay happy with my recent present of a slim and lite.

For Singstar fans soon there will be functionality that lets you play tracks from SingStar PS2 discs on PS3. Also Singstar Disney edition, awesome! Im being serious, its out in autumn.

Hmm....perhaps this was what Sony were advertising for when they need emulator staff?

Yep I agree...

BTW are there any live streams? I am just reading through eurogamer's text updates now...

2780863293_f892bd4206.jpg

2781722342_c342129cd5.jpg

PS3 Wireless Keypad

Lastly, we’ve announced a new Wireless Keypad for PS3 that will make text communications and Web browsing much easier. The Wireless Keypad snaps onto the top of a SIXAXIS or DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller and comes with some cool features, including a mode that turns the main key area into a touch pad (similar to a touch pad on a Laptop computer). Once in this mode, you can slide your finger on this area to move the cursor on the screen and tap to enter. There will be two short cut buttons on the Keypad that will enable users to jump directly to the XMB’s “Friends” icon and the “Message Box” during gameplay. The Wireless Keypad will launch in late November.

Last but not least, the Wireless Keypad is a Bluetooth device that can not only be used with the PS3 system but with any other Bluetooth enabled device that has Keyboard functionality. You will be able to use it with your smart phones and other portable devices that are equipped with Bluetooth. With the PS3 system, it can be paired and charged seamlessly just by connecting them with a USB cable.

That was class! I was very skeptical when reading the live coverage but once seeing it in action its very impressive.

It looks incredible...Shown my girlfriend and she loves it.

One thing that strikes me with Sony is how effortlessly they seem to capture the casual market, it doesn't seem like they are desperatly trying to get them like the other two platform holders yet they seem to get "it"

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!