• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
First one was 1gb, but that's the main file of the game, you can't remove that one, but you can remove 2-12. Others are smaller but longer.

It slowly trains you through the controls through the chapters, so it's a little unfair to say it so quick. Maybe you just aren't into horror games, never really seen you play Fatal Frame or Silent Hill.

I've played Fatal Frame, scared the shit outta me and i've never played it since :D

I loved Silent Hill 1, mostly due to its PS1 charms. The awful graphics just made it that much better. But i've not played 2-4.

Well finally got my PSP. Got the following games;

Space Invaders Extreme

Virtua Tennis 3

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops

Metal Gear Solid Acid

Final Fantasy Crisis Core

Loving it so far..tried remote play and the various functions on that seems cool. Only played Space Invaders which is amazing and Metal Gear PO (can't get used to the controls on the analogue nub)

Guest Jordan

I suggest you pick up some of the more 'random' PSP games. Thats what makes it so great to have.

But your choice is great, i personally didn't enjoy MGS: PO though.

I suggest you pick up some of the more 'random' PSP games. Thats what makes it so great to have.

I never really enjoyed that either. Love the other Metal Gears but i just couldn't get into that. Didn't like the whole squad system thing. Never did complete it though......

Yeah I plan on getting Patapon pretty soon, just went for a mix of titles...with some that are pick up and play (Space Invaders and Virtua Tennis) and others I can get my teeth into more, ie MGS;PO and FF VII; CC (which I can't wait to start)

Welcome to handheld pleasure ;)

I have to say intially it is really impressing me...Seems so connected and coherent with the PS3 in its design etc... and in the way connectivity works so brilliantly...

Yeah I plan on getting Patapon pretty soon, just went for a mix of titles...with some that are pick up and play and others I can get my teeth into more, ie MGS;PO and FF VII; CC (which I can't wait to start)

I couldnt put FFVII: CC down, easily one of my top games this year.

Have to get round to finishing that, at the mo though it is FF1 :D

I am lv 14 :D Dom Warrior ;)

You've tempted me to get it...even though I own it one DS, its pretty cheap as well...other than the flashy looking graphics any other improvements?

It's £12.99 at play,so yeah super cheap.

Apart from the new look, the game comes with the FMV from the PSX release of the game. It also has a new dungeon added to the new ones that were in the GBA release and also has high res artwork to unlock as you play the game.

Uncharted Trophies dated

TalkPlaystation.com has allegedly confirmed that Trophies will be added to Naughty Dog's Uncharted Drake's Fortune on August 22. Despite a form of "achievements" originally being part of Uncharted, we'd been told previously that the Trophies will not be retroactive, so prepare to play the adventure all over again.

Naughty Dog co-president Evan Wells mentioned previously that adding the Trophy patch for the game was "incredibly easy" because of the medal system the company already implemented in the game. Now that's thinking ahead.

Max Payne film dated

Update: Not so fast, turns out the information cited by TalkPlayStation.com was PS3 Fanboy's Andrew Yoon on the PlayStation Nation Podcast. At around 56 minutes in, Andrew simply reiterated what Naughty Dog's Evan Wells already told us: that the developer was targeting the "middle of next month" to add Trophy support to Uncharted. Additionally, a Naughty Dog rep told us that, while August 22nd very well may be the date, they wouldn't know ... it hasn't been chosen yet.

Anyone here used gadget-asia.com before?

Really wanna get one of those white dualshock 3 controllers from there (£29.99 with free delivery!), but have never heard/used the site before.

Just go on ebay there are tons of people selling them with good feedback ratings! I did that cost me £32.

Anyone here used gadget-asia.com before?

Really wanna get one of those white dualshock 3 controllers from there (£29.99 with free delivery!), but have never heard/used the site before.

I got my dual shock 3 off there and it took about 3 or 4 days to come

Well finally got my PSP. Got the following games;

Space Invaders Extreme

Virtua Tennis 3

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops

Metal Gear Solid Acid

Final Fantasy Crisis Core

Loving it so far..tried remote play and the various functions on that seems cool. Only played Space Invaders which is amazing and Metal Gear PO (can't get used to the controls on the analogue nub)

I suggest CRUSH PSP..purely because it is a great puzzle game and i'm selling it pretty cheap on Ebay! : peace:

I suggest CRUSH PSP..purely because it is a great puzzle game and i'm selling it pretty cheap on Ebay! : peace:

aye yeah saw that in gamestation for £6.99...quite want Dead Head Fred as well, seems quirky, there are a few odd titles but cant remember them now... Power Stone I want as well...gonna stick with what have till at least next month I reckon.