NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

text

Hmm yeaaaah, I think I'm not the one needing to chill out. :laughing:

Playing demon's souls online with you was fun but it wasn't really helping me (I'd completed the game twice when I started playing with you). And playing with you, what with the connecting issues and what have you, meant it actually took me a while longer than when I solo'd.

Hmm yeaaaah, I think I'm not the one needing to chill out. :laughing:

Playing demon's souls online with you was fun but it wasn't really helping me (I'd completed the game twice when I started playing with you). And playing with you, what with the connecting issues and what have you, meant it actually took me a while longer than when I solo'd.

So you didn't expect me to reply to you, explaining how you got it wrong? OK.

Well I thought I was helping, whether I was or wasn't; does it matter? Doesn't matter how many times you've completed it. Multiplayer is better than single player in most cases, bar the first playthrough in my opinion. Being a bit nasty there :laughing::woops::indeed::wink:

Anyone interested in Test Drive Unlimited 2 will probably be glad to know there is a BETA sign-up.

Here's a stupid question. When did the PS3 game boxes change design? do none of them come with that little red box that says PS3 on the spine anymore?

I prefer that version.

Here's a stupid question. When did the PS3 game boxes change design? do none of them come with that little red box that says PS3 on the spine anymore?

I prefer that version.

When the slim came out. Uncharted 2 was one of the first games to use it.

I prefer that version.

I don't remember any red boxes. Anyone got pictures of them?

My copy of Uncharted 2 still has the red box.

Ive got 3 games so far without them, dont like the fact that my collection looks different now

My version of Uncharted 2 has the same old PS3 spine logo as my copies of Resistance 2 and Fifa 08. Bad Company 2 is my only game that has the new black PS3 logo that's parallel to the game title font.

Then again I only have 6 games.

In North America at least, the greatest hits titles came in red cases. What he's refering to however are the small bits of red on the spines of the old (pre slim) case design.

I think the new design was only used with Uncharted 2 in North America.

Edited by Emasher

I have Uncharted 2 with the red box. All the new ones seem to have the PS3 logo bar on the top now instead of the side. Looks gay.

Goafer;

IMG00006-20100531-2220.jpg

Edited by Jon

Ah, I was expecting the plastic to be red.

2 of my games have the red strip (LBP and Valkyria Chronicles).

Player control in Pro-Evo is like handling a 60 year old Dodgems cart. Mechanically terrible and unbelievably clunky. Fifa's slightly better but gets boring like all football games that aren't irl.

Any guesses on what Move titles there will be at E3? Other than Pippa Funnel Compilation games?

KillZone 3 and GT5 (I hope it's used only for shifting gears. That would be slick).

My copy of Uncharted 2 still has the red box.

Ive got 3 games so far without them, dont like the fact that my collection looks different now

lol, I'm picturing someone with OCD right now. :p

lol, I'm picturing someone with OCD right now. :p

Didn't realise people with OCD had a comical abnormal appearance.

Pes 11 with wii pointer controls? Yes please!

Play TV 2 confirmed today, I wonder what that will be like. Probably HD Freeview but I thought the Uk wasn't getting that until 2012/13 or sommat.

Pes 11 with wii pointer controls? Yes please!

Play TV 2 confirmed today, I wonder what that will be like. Probably HD Freeview but I thought the Uk wasn't getting that until 2012/13 or sommat.

Are we talking about something else?

http://www.freeview.co.uk/HD

Anyway, I may actually get PlayTV2 if it supports HD.

I played the demos of Uncharted and LittleBIGPlanet yesterday.

Made me very excited for when I get a chance to pick up Uncharted 1 and 2 and LBP2.