NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

The weird thing is the longer you subscribe to it the better value it is.

The weird thing is the longer you subscribe to it the better value it is.

Because it's cheaper? I wouldn't say that's weird, all firms offering subscription services do that to entice you into the longer deal.

Unless you meant something else?

Because it's cheaper? I wouldn't say that's weird, all firms offering subscription services do that to entice you into the longer deal.

I'm guessing it's because you get 4 free games a month, plus other stuff for free to keep forever as long as your subscribing. If you subscribe for a year that's 48 free games.

Not really, its more like 48 games for $80. But that's still an incredible deal as long as they have some good stuff on there.

Because every month you subscribe you pretty much own the games as long as you are subscribed so even though in 10 years time you'll still be paying the same £40, you'll have access to a back catalogue of 480 games (assuming you've subscribed for all those years).

But isnt there little point if the games that come free or have discounts are already owned. That's my situation anyways so I think I will be getting this when I will actually benefit which maybe after two months.

But virtually every PSN game hardly gets played after the first couple of months so for me it isn't that important.

But virtually every PSN game hardly gets played after the first couple of months so for me it isn't that important.

Surely that's the perfect reason to not buy PSN titles then and just get them this way?

Surely that's the perfect reason to not buy PSN titles then and just get them this way?

What? You have no choice in the games through this method, I have the PSN stuff that's on Plus for the first 2 months.

You miss his point completely.

I don't think I'll be doing this though... I don't really have the money or time.

It's cheaper to buy the select PSN games you want rather than pay £40 a year for the ones you may have no interest in.

What is the point I've missed? I don't think you've understood me Wesley if anything.

Edited by dwarf

Ok.

I bought LBP for my girlfriend the other day.

She was rather thrilled with it all.

Can anyone recommend any particular DLC for it?

Wouldn't mind the Spyro games being remade in huud either.

Shut it you prick.

What the fuck?

I assume by dwarf gourami's "Thanks" that that was aimed at me?

If it was you're really odd dwarf gourami... do you have some pre-disposed hatred for me based on...?

jr5phw.jpg

"Classics HD" brand?

Hope there isn't a Killzone 'classics' brand. Imagine the boxart for that one..

Shut it you prick.

A classic moment in gaming - had me cracking up.

What the fuck?

If it was you're really odd dwarf gourami... do you have some pre-disposed hatred for me based on...?

No it wasn't directed at you - it was from last nights uncharted 2 multiplayer gaming session we had. My "Thanks" isn't aimed at you either. : peace:

What the fuck?

Chillax I've never expressed hatred for you. I thought it was the opposite way round if anything.

Let's just turn a new summery leaf.

What the fuck?

If it was aimed at you it wouldn't have been in Italics and your message would have been quoted.