NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Whyyy...

Still loving Red Dead. Did you play it online much?

Oh and to respond to this. I just kept losing connection to games. Only on 1 or 2 occasions was I able to get a good free roam, even then when playing game modes themselves I kept losing connection, only on 1 occasion did a game let me participate till the end, then lost connection the next game. So yeah, online wasn't as good as it should have been for me.

Did anyone play the patapon 3 demo quite liked it considering getting patapon 2 on the cheap think its actually on special via PSN.

Deathspank Demo is up on the US Store. Downloading it right now.

Tomorrow it will be released in Europe.

I managed to find The Saboteur today for $14.99 (~£10). Needless to say, I bought it. Anything I should know before I play it?

I'm not expecting an AAA game. Hence why I waited for it to drop to that price.

lol, Naughty Bear is no longer in my possession, got £25 for it, so now I have Uncharted and Bakugan battle brawlers, plus I got 5 quid off my next purchase at Gamestation.

is saboteur really that bad? I keep thinking of picking it up but have a HUGE backlog at the moment so will be one for later down the line.

is saboteur really that bad? I keep thinking of picking it up but have a HUGE backlog at the moment so will be one for later down the line.

I personally enjoyed it. It's good fun blowing stuff up and there's plenty of things to do.

Bakugan? really...

Shouldn't knock it before you try it. For effectively a tenner, it's worth it to me. Plus I've played nothing but it since I got home, which is more than I can say for Naughty Bear, which depending on how the DLC works out, I'll pick up later when it's cheap.

The Saboteur gets the MGOTY me. Meh Game of the Year. I found it so amazingly meh. Some ideas in it were nice but the exectution was meh. Meh meh meh. Meh all over the place.

Also, an Irish guy as the main character? What? The story it's based, the driver William Grover-Williams, was English (and half French). A bizarre and needless change.

lol, Naughty Bear is no longer in my possession, got £25 for it, so now I have Uncharted and Bakugan battle brawlers, plus I got 5 quid off my next purchase at Gamestation.

Bollocks, now I need to change my sig.. Uncharted 1 or 2?

Bollocks, now I need to change my sig.. Uncharted 1 or 2?

lol, sorry bout that, I'm sure you were getting lots of laughs about it. Naturally the first one, I wanna know how the series started.

Oh yes Emerald. Prepare for gaming perfection.

Incidentally I platinum'd Uncharted 2 today. Very happy. Love that game.

Is Power Stone Collection for the PSP any good? It's £6.99 on PSN. Likewise for Mega Man Maverik Hunter X.

Incidentally I platinum'd Uncharted 2 today. Very happy. Love that game.

Nice one! How come it took you so long? (Considering how much you play it, I'm surprised)

Is Power Stone Collection for the PSP any good? It's £6.99 on PSN. Likewise for Mega Man Maverik Hunter X.

YES YES YES its awesome. One of the best games on Dreamcast.

YES YES YES its awesome. One of the best games on Dreamcast.

Yeah, I had Power Stone 2 on the Dreamcast. I was wondering if the PSP version is just as good or not.

Nice one! How come it took you so long? (Considering how much you play it, I'm surprised)

I don't ever play through games multiple times for difficulty modes.

But now I've got some free time. :D

I don't ever play through games multiple times for difficulty modes.

But now I've got some free time. :D

Sweet. I actually enjoyed it most on my third playthrough. And I hate playing games more than once.

Everyone!! Worms on PSN is reduced to £5.19!!

....it may be... Not sure. Just thought it looked pretty. :heh:

PlayStation Move Bundled Up, In Pictures

500x_move_bundles.jpg

Are you ready to invest in motion control for your PlayStation 3? Sony has laid out your options for hopping onto the PlayStation Move bandwagon, three ways to make your PS3 Move-ready when the control scheme launches in September.

As it already specified at E3 2010, Sony is planning on offering two Move bundles. One that packs in a PlayStation 3, Sports Champions, a PlayStation Eye and a DualShock 3 will set you back a cool $399 USD. If you want to buy one of those fancy Navigation Control wands to go with it, $29.99 will get you one.

http://kotaku.com/5587178/playstation-move-bundled-up-in-pictures