N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

It doesn't go up by .1 each time, this update is very minor.

When it comes to updating, that is the practice, but they probably didn't release it because they found more issues they could fix and thus we get 2.52. Although, now I find myself struggling to remember if there was an update with an odd number...

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I must love the Crash games more than anyone here, they are awesome, I bothered obtaining every cystal, gem and relic from each. (even though 1 & 2 didn't have relics). In fact I almost got all platinum relics in 3.

Yeah...

Really enjoying PS3 at the moment, so much stuff to do on it, it's great.

I really liked the early Crash games, and even quite liked that PS2 one. They've since turned into the sort of kiddy game you'd avoid but the first few were pretty good. It annoys me that America gets everything like this on their store but ours has fuck all. How hard is it to get Crash Bandicoot 2 on both stores?

I don't really mind because my use of the PS store is limited. 3 PSN games for me so far.

But yeah the early crash games were the best: 1,2,3 and Bash, Team Racing were brilliant. Wrath I had for PS2 and some parts were good but it didn't have the same spark as the previous ones. Since then the franchise has suffered.

Guys check out Motor Storm Pacific Rift if you get the chance. I know this is probably the busiest week this whole year in gaming but its an awesome game. I think its up there with the best. Presentation is fantastic and it really feeels great. online is a blast so far.

is anyone else looking at valkyria chronicals?

its a stratergy rpg, like fire emblem, but with real time within each turn(imagine guiding troops away from fire as they move etc)

its from sega, apparently the team who did arcadia, vyse and aika make a cameio.

troops back stories and sexuality are taken into acount. country boys do well on grass and mud whilst city boys are better on tarmack. units work better around there prefered sex, so straight men work well with straight women whilst homosexual men work well with outher men.

lots of nice ideas in there, might pick it up after christmas.

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix PlayStation 3 Trailer

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix will feature the same roster of characters as Super Street Fighter II Turbo, and two gameplay modes: classic and remix (rebalanced).

Other features will include:

Classic/Remix (Rebalanced) Arcade mode

Online and offline multiplayer

A training mode

Hit box display

Both remixed and classic music

Voice chat

A 'Quarter Match' mode which allows players to spectate and jump into online matches simulating the arcade environment

8 player tournament mode

Worldwide rankings and leaderboards arranged by character and country

In-depth statistics tracking

A display mode that fits the game into a 16:9 aspect ratio without impacting gameplay

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix PlayStation 3 Trailer

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix will feature the same roster of characters as Super Street Fighter II Turbo, and two gameplay modes: classic and remix (rebalanced).

Other features will include:

Classic/Remix (Rebalanced) Arcade mode

Online and offline multiplayer

A training mode

Hit box display

Both remixed and classic music

Voice chat

A 'Quarter Match' mode which allows players to spectate and jump into online matches simulating the arcade environment

8 player tournament mode

Worldwide rankings and leaderboards arranged by character and country

In-depth statistics tracking

A display mode that fits the game into a 16:9 aspect ratio without impacting gameplay

Oh please God let this be on the PSN on Thursday.....