N-Europe

Most Inappropriate Things To Say In Any Given Situation Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hands up people who have soiled themselves."

(somebody should do a league table for this thread *looks at Rez*)

*Looks at Moogle*

*Moogle kicks ReZ*

OWWW!

Ohhhh.....Im on it.

Leaderboard

MoogleViper 2

EchoDesiato 2

ShadowV7 2

EEVILMURRAY 1

Mundi 1

Shino 1

iPaul 1

Ellmeister 1

Stefkov 1

"I think I just shat myself."

This one wins. Stating the obvious is the most inappropriate thing to say sometimes.

I wanted kiwikid to win with his post, but that seems quite unfair. So Moogle, it's your turn now.

EDIT: Oh damn, shouldn't have let Moogle win this one! I now made him the leader. :D

This one wins. Stating the obvious is the most inappropriate thing to say sometimes.

I wanted kiwikid to win with his post, but that seems quite unfair. So Moogle, it's your turn now.

EDIT: Oh damn, shouldn't have let Moogle win this one! I now made him the leader. :D

I'm not really good at thinking of funny things, but I still wanted to contribute (too late) with:

"Oh, shit..."

"Sorry I'm late for the meeting, I was stuck behind some fat ugly woman who couldn't drive to save her life.. I swear she was blind! So I told her with a few unmentionable words how she should have driven."

*woman walks in*

"Steve, this is your new boss Moria, I believe you've already met her.."

Guest Stefkov

Sorry I'm late, on the way here a cat jumped out into the road causing the car in front to swerve off to the right into a burger stall. The burger stall went flying off toward a shop window, glass flew everywhere blinding a small child causing him to scream and cry and wander about into the road making a huge petrol lorry pull an emergency brake. A massive pile up ensued and there was a loud bang as the petrol lorry blew up. It starting pouring fire setting everything alight, explosions everywhere. People screaming in agony, the smell of burning flesh filled the air.

Man: And where were you in this ordeal?

Oh... I set the cat off.

"Why the fuck are you all so early?"

Brilliant, amazing! :smile:

"I'm sorry i'm late, i was in a crowded subway, when suddenly explosive diarrhea erupted inside my trousers. The stench and the overall grossness made nearly every passenger barf. Again i apologise for being late. "

Also love this one. :p But I'm not the one that gets to choose...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!