N-Europe

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

Daft

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to Jet Set Radio, loved the game back on the Dreamcast. Two games I'd instantly purchase if they ever came on the Arcade would be Power Stone and Power Stone 2 with online play! If that ever happened...I would never be off it!

Spelunky is out tomorrow. Having snagged an early code I can say it's one of the best games on XBLA, so you should definitely check it out.

For the uninitiated:

Love the original PC version, it's such a good game!

Anyway I've borrowed a 360 purely to play Fez on it. Enjoying it so much but feel like I am missing some things along the way as I'm not clearing any room but then can't see things. Also what's the deal with Anti Cubes? I seemingly got one totally at random just as I was shifting around the perspective to try and work something out....is there a "code" I'm missing. I have 9 cubes so far so I must be doing something right?

Anyway I've borrowed a 360 purely to play Fez on it. Enjoying it so much but feel like I am missing some things along the way as I'm not clearing any room but then can't see things. Also what's the deal with Anti Cubes? I seemingly got one totally at random just as I was shifting around the perspective to try and work something out....is there a "code" I'm missing. I have 9 cubes so far so I must be doing something right?

You have to find clues to indicate combinations you need to press to get some of the anti-cubes.

For a hint: One of them I don't think is in the game itself, you have to look elsewhere for the clue (this was the first anti-Cube I found).

You have to find clues to indicate combinations you need to press to get some of the anti-cubes.

For a hint: One of them I don't think is in the game itself, you have to look elsewhere for the clue (this was the first anti-Cube I found).

Yeah I get that kind of hit a brick wall now...at 12 cubes...not sure what the hell to do at all in some rooms

Not that I doubt your gaming prowess or anything, Flameboy, but there's literally no chance you're going to find all of the Anti-Cubes without help. :heh:

You don't need them to finish the game, so either just go for the ones you can figure out (or ignore the rest entirely) or use a walkthrough.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD is up on Xbox Live... :D

... but when you go to purchase it you get 'cannot retrieve information' etc. :mad:

It has only just been put up there though, still... hope they fix it soon, I want to play it naow! :heh:

Oh it's fine now... well since around 1PM anyway but at the time it wasn't possible to download.

Anyway, I've been playing it for a good few hours now and I can honestly say that it's well worth the points, I'm just surprised that its taken them this long to come up with a HD remake as it's fantastic. :D

I didn't know that you could skate as your avatar as well, nice little bonus. : peace:

Anyway, I've been playing it for a good few hours now and I can honestly say that it's well worth the points, I'm just surprised that its taken them this long to come up with a HD remake as it's fantastic. :D

Fewer levels than the original game, no create a skater, no HORSE, no splitscreen, no level creator, ugly visuals. You really think it's fantastic? :/ I'd rather have fired up my PS1 and played THPS2 again. Most regretted purchase of 2012 so far.