Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

Daft

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated that fickle companion stage too. When I thought I'd got it figured out, it threw me another surprise.

Got it eventually though!

Anyone know when live arcade games go up? is it normaly at a set time?

I'm really not sure. But I think that Bionic Commando was up by the time I was having breakfast last wed so shouldn't be too long now. I don't think they launch on the stroke of midnight.

Guest Jordan
NintenChris - have sent you a friend request

Can you play this game part local/part Live?

So that I can play locally with my gf and with two others on XBL?

Should be possible if you have two gamertags signed in. Its usually the case anyway.

To get two gamertags, don't I have to have two XBL subscriptions?

Yes but you get "X" amount of gametags per console that each get a months free gold access so do that if you need to create a new gamertag anyway, chances are you'll play the game for less than a month and you can always top up with subs later if necessary, but yeah, for what you want it for, do that. :smile:

Guest Jordan

Of course. Unless the game supports 'guest' accounts.

Its okay for me and Letty, we often play with both our GT's she uses a 64MB MU with all her save data/profile on it.

I've bought another controller just for castle crashers so we can play local 3 player when James comes back to Sheff :D not gonna d/l it til then though... looking forward to it.

Bionic Commando challenge rooms are a bitch. It's like N+ all over again (which I'm stuck on a near-the-end level called 'the abyss').

Guest Jordan
I've bought another controller just for castle crashers so we can play local 3 player when James comes back to Sheff :D not gonna d/l it til then though... looking forward to it.

Bionic Commando challenge rooms are a bitch. It's like N+ all over again (which I'm stuck on a near-the-end level called 'the abyss').

I'm on the last few levels, been playing the SP so far and nothing else till i can rope people in.

Hopefully this weekend, we shall see. I'm a level 21 fire dude... w00.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!