NEurope
Daft

Xbox Live Arcade/PSN Thread

hmm tried the mega man demo.. it just didn't click with me.. should have played it 20 years ago to "get it" I think

I bought it, because I need a challenge. So far it has succeeded in giving me a challenge, all I've been able to do is beat Galaxy Man.

I bought it, because I need a challenge. So far it has succeeded in giving me a challenge, all I've been able to do is beat Galaxy Man.

Same here, took me forever to get to the boss in Jewels man stage only to have him throw me out and tell me to go back to the kitchen.

I got to the sub boss in Jewel Man's stage and failed miserably. The game is god damn impossible.

Just bought a new 4200 points card and am downloading it now, can't wait. :)

Just curious. Is anyone with Sonic 2 willing to let me win a few online games?

Sounds good to me, I'm free whenever really. Just send me an invite next time you see me online.

It's a brand new game...

yes i know that.. i meant mega man games as a whole.. so that there at least was some nostalgia to it.. this was my first

Just completed Castle Crashers. Such a good game! Unfortunatly i played most of it by myself as my gf hasn't been round mine much resontly. Bit hard in places but i really enjoyed playing it, it had me laughing a few times as well.

The problem with buying Braid 2 months after launch is missing all the hype, excitment and banter with other people playing it. Just solved world 2 after buying it today. This game is super.

Have they patched Castle Crashers yet? Need a stop-gap between now and Fable but I'm unlikely to have anyone round for local co-op too much.

The problem with buying Braid 2 months after launch is missing all the hype, excitment and banter with other people playing it. Just solved world 2 after buying it today. This game is super.

I got bored and started Braid again on friday night. Got up to world 4 and it really is an amazing game. The music is just epic.

The third N+ level pack is out, 150 more levels. These ones are based on the original N.

Oh, and this one is free.

I dont understand Braid's ending.

It's a very strange ending. I'll PM you my interpretation of it tomorrow. But yeah, the final level is just epic.

Portal Still Alivee nest Wednesday
moved to the xbla thread... please can we keep xbla stuff out of the 360 thread? Thanks.

on a related note, I'm so getting Portal: Still Alive, even if I've played the other one, it's time for a refresh, some new content and some more points! Do we know the price? 800 would be sweet but 1200 is getting more and more normal these days.

Do we know the price? 800 would be sweet but 1200 is getting more and more normal these days.

1200 Points. I expected it to be 800 (i.e. the equivalent of the cost of the PC version) at most.

Anyone got Vigilante 8 yet? I think i'll probably buy this one as I used to love the Vigilante 8 games.

I was aware of vigilante in "the old days" but never godt around to buy it.. I will download this tonight (is out right?).. looks like the "turn your brain off" fun im just in the mood for