N-Europe

Sexual Intercourse.

DanielTimothy

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the definition of intercourse, when religion refers to "sex before marriage" what does it mean? Kissing? Oral? Penetration? With a penis?

when i was a christian i remember having my first pangs of doubt when i went to a lecture at a spring harvest festival, when someone asked the same question (in a slightly less descriptive way.. :heh: ) the guy giving the talk totally avoided the issue and said something like "oh, just don't go into any tall grass..."

Christianity FTL.

that's what i eventually decided, yes...

tbh even when i was a believer i had a feeling the whole "sex before marriage" thing was silly - i mean, if i were living in "biblical times" i'd have been married off at 12 and be one of many wives to some shepherd and probably a mother by the time i was 14. O__o thankfully i live in the here and now, so i'm entitled to have the very idea of marriage (and sheep) give me the fear.

wooyay :yay:

Ok, does anyone else seem to loose their erection while they put the condom on?

Totally, everything about a condom seems like a turnoff - the feel, the smell, the crinkly sound it makes... i wonder if it's something you can practice regularly & get yourself used to?

Ok, does anyone else seem to loose their erection while they put the condom on?

YES! They're fucking cold! Need to get all geared up again, which in the "about to go in" phase is inconwenient!

Totally, everything about a condom seems like a turnoff - the feel, the smell, the crinkly sound it makes... i wonder if it's something you can practice regularly & get yourself used to?

I'd say they are unpleasant, but they are a necessity sometimes.

YES to all of the above! The most frustrating invention ever! get ur missus on the pill I say! thats what I did!

YES to all of the above! The most frustrating invention ever! get ur missus on the pill I say! thats what I did!

But as discussed in other threads, it makes them more crazy than they already are!!!! TBH, if there was a male pill that was readily available and working then i'd probably try that.

Also, the little break that you need to put it on completely kills the mood. Damn the necessaries...

Sleeping in the spare room while your best mate has loud sex with a girl he met three hours ago, and whose phone won't stop going off every thirty seconds is not good for self esteem.

I know the feeling far too well.

And I hate it so much.

Christianity FTL.

lulz no hax no insight dear god no. Epic fail :heh:

Im in no position to speak really im a christian and have done all sorts of naughty stuff theres a really good film that just came out about a christian community in mexico that deals with sex and christianity in an intersting way http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_light

Anyway Ive been destroyed in this thread before and I think after this thread im gonna get ran out of town I better retreat back to the xpert thread! :D

I agree with Haden. As a Christian it's difficult not to get silently annoyed when people make assumptions on your beliefs based on their experiences of somebody else's dogma, particularly on attitudes to sex.

What the another christian on NE? Wow oh as a christian could you phrehaps put a forward in your goalie position in xpert? You know you want to!!!

Oh back to sex talk er yeh I wonder how many of us wouldnt be here if having sex wasnt pleasurable. I know I for one wouldnt my parents already told me I was a pleasant mistake lol. Thankyou crappy condoms!

Oh gaggle do you have halo? PM me if you want a coop game.