N-Europe

Sexual Intercourse.

DanielTimothy

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a terrible liar. :blank:

Absolutely. I have nothing better to do with my time than make up obvious lies about my sexual prowess.

Luckily she woke up just after I had called 999, so I got them to cancel it. But from then on she was always out of it for 5 minutes after her orgasms.

Absolutely. I have nothing better to do with my time than make up obvious lies about my sexual prowess.

Luckily she woke up just after I had called 999, so I got them to cancel it. But from then on she was always out of it for 5 minutes after her orgasms.

oh god... just out of interest!! what would you have said when the paramedics arrived? (happy birthday! btw)

oh god... just out of interest!! what would you have said when the paramedics arrived? (happy birthday! btw)

Thanks!

Lord knows what I would have said... I told the 999 lady she was breathing but I couldn't rouse her...

It probably would have been obvious with her naked and tied to the bed like that though :/

Thanks!

Lord knows what I would have said... I told the 999 lady she was breathing but I couldn't rouse her...

It probably would have been obvious with her naked and tied to the bed like that though :/

What would have been obvious? That you gave her GHB? That would have been the first thought on my mind if I called 999

My problem is, that Letty always cums way before i do.

As soon as she has, shes painful in that area for ages. She used to be able to cum serveral times when we did it.

Is this just a phase? Or is it likely to say this way?... Because not finishing sometimes is slightly disheartening :(

Slightly? I think that's why God made sex for marriage, so we can work these things out together.

Ah these people crack me up...

Dunno what to say Jordan. I was with a girl that seemed to have a latex allergy and when we used condoms she would be in quite a lot of pain. See if you can get hold of the non latex ones.

Slightly? I think that's why God made sex for marriage, so we can work these things out together.

Any constructive comments? :p

No offence, but we're both highly aethist.

Ah these people crack me up...

hey c'mon, i'd have said exactly the same thing 5 years ago when i was in the god squad. :grin:

Any constructive comments? :p

jamba's probably on to something, but if it's specifically post orgasm then it could be a cyst... maybe see a doctor...? hope things turn out ok! :smile:

Isn't it true that God has killed thousands more people in the Bible than the devil?

Surely that means that God is the more evil? :o

Isn't it true that God has killed thousands more people in the Bible than the devil?

Surely that means that God is the more evil? :o

Yeah like millions more.

Also in one story the Devil persuaded God to kill all of one worshippers friends and family and kill all his livestock in order to test his faith.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!