NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Masturbation

Haha it's alright coolness I don't personally see the rush, it's not like you are going to die just because you haven't wanked!

Though to be fair the first time is always the best for both females and males imo.

O___O coolness is so innocent! it's horrendously cute ^_^

the benefits...? urm... orgasm! :heh:

Though to be fair the first time is always the best for both females and males imo.

r...really?? it's just been consistently awesome for me *heh*

O___O coolness is so innocent! it's horrendously cute ^_^

the benefits...? urm... orgasm! :heh:

haha ^.^, well yes it is awesome but the first time I thought was the most amazing, as did most of my class (one other girl and all guys after that)

You know what's great?

Waking up with a hard-on?

Thats whats known as "morning glory".:indeed:

Aye, Id say orgasms are pretty much always on par, though some difference between like some may be better or worse depending on a number of input factors.

haha ^.^, well yes it is awesome but the first time I thought was the most amazing, as did most of my class (one other girl and all guys after that)

I don't agree with that :p

The first time was a bit of an exploratory wank, I preferred it when I knew what I was doing :P

God I must sound so weird right about now >_>

I've been wank free for like 2 weeks, I just haven't been bothered. I think I'm broken :(

I don't even really remember it tbh; only have a vague idea that I was doing it wrongly (for a male) rubbing it from outside the foreskin or something; as for the first proper one, I remember even less.
Thats whats known as "morning glory".:indeed:
also known as "morning wood"...

Can't say I enjoy waking up with it, though.

wanking in the morning is terrible imo. Seeing as I always need a piss, I find it hard to get it fully up.

Too much information I know. But then this is a thread called "masturbation" so meh :D

Hmmm I think I've only had a wet dream twice, and I had my first wank after the first one.

Can't say I enjoy waking up with it, though.

Especially when one has to hide it behind their dressing robe, while going to the breakfast table.

Happen's left often now mind.

I regularly had wet dreams (um, once a month? less i think) but it's stopped now for various obvious reasons.

wanking in the morning is terrible imo. Seeing as I always need a piss, I find it hard to get it fully up.
I wake up really slowly so I don't really have the will for that (in fact I don't think I ever did); this said... morning sex is very good by contrast; guess I just wake up faster in the prospect of that being happening, or something.
I regularly had wet dreams (um, once a month? less i think) but it's stopped now for various obvious reasons.
Chemical castration?

I don't remember/have ever had a wet dream.

But my dreams are funny. Like walking with the ghost of Marie Antoinette, discussing the finer points of pottery.

My first wet dream involved a brilliantly looking black woman with horns coming out of her ears fucking the hell out of me.

Fucked up I know

I really don't know why I even come into this thread, cause it makes me feel blah. -______-;

But Coolness, don't feel pressured to do anything unless you want to. Everyone is free to choose whatever they want to do.

I really don't know why I even come into this thread, cause it makes me feel blah. -______-;

But Coolness, don't feel pressured to do anything unless you want to. Everyone is free to choose whatever they want to do.

This thread makes me feel blah to! :blank:

Thanks Eenuh! :D Don't worry I don't feel pressured! :)

I'm still not going to do it. :grin:

This thread makes me feel blah to! :blank:

Thanks Eenuh! :D Don't worry I don't feel pressured! :)

I'm still not going to do it. :grin:

Haha, I think we might feel "blah" for different reasons though (one of mine is envy). =P

Anyway, kudos to you!

I've probebly flushed millions of my potential children down the toilet.

I know its wrong but it feels good.

This must be how smokers feel.

Girlfriend >.>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Oh dear god, haven't laughed like that for such a long time. Priceless.

I've probebly flushed millions of my potential children down the toilet.

I know its wrong but it feels good.

This must be how smokers feel.

Smoking doesn't feel THIS good (i think anyway lol).

Best feelings is when you're about to come, then stop, and then build it up again. Doing this a few times and then finally ejaculating is just mental.