NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Masturbation

Fleshlight is so weird and sad.
That's probably only beaten by the guy I knew who jerked off with condoms afraid to contract AIDS.

Oh, and bought "wax" ... something, meant for surf boards to rub on... erm... himself.

Oh, and bought "wax" ... something, meant for surf boards to rub on... erm... himself.

What in god's name... I... it's... hmm, yeah. :shakehead

What in god's name... I... it's... hmm, yeah. :shakehead
To him, ericeira surf shop (a p0ser surfer shop, with prohibitive prices) was almost a sex shop :heh:

sxwx-orig-cold.jpg

For a guess.

I may have missed it but I do believe that Strider never revealed his dirty wanking secrets.

Spill it boy.

I may have missed it but I do believe that Strider never revealed his dirty wanking secrets.

Spill it boy.

I was thinking of your mum.

I feel so dirty.

I was thinking of your mum.

I feel so dirty.

Have you ever seen my mum?

You would feel gay.

I love it when people use fucking my mom as an insult to me. It's more of an insult to them, believe me.

(I lie... but that's what I tell'em. That she's a hairy whale.)

I love it when people use fucking my mom as an insult to me. It's more of an insult to them, believe me.

(I lie... but that's what I tell'em. That she's a hairy whale.)

It's incredibly insulting to me, but for the purpose of not killing this thread, I'll keep stump. :indeed:

haha sex wax, I can see how he was mistaken if it wasn't in a surfers shop.

It's incredibly insulting to me, but for the purpose of not killing this thread, I'll keep stump. :indeed:

Sorry. :blank:

You should turn it around... tell them she's horrible fat and hairy. They'll feel stupid after that, for sure. :heh:

I don't like it either, I love my mother more than anything. :smile:

You should turn it around... tell them she's horrible fat and hairy. They'll feel stupid after that, for sure. :heh:

I don't like it either, I love my mother more than anything. :smile:

haha I could say worst waste dear. But it's not a nice thing to be saying nor replying too. I love my step-mum :heart:

as it is has anybody ever been walked in on while ''doing the deed''?

haha I could say worst waste dear. But it's not a nice thing to be saying nor replying too. I love my step-mum :heart:

I bet you could, you should hear what I say on said occasions... but I was just providing an example.

Walked in??

Masturbating? No.

Having sex? Yes, but it was my house mate, she knows we do it. :heh:

This is the masturbation thread not the mothers thread. You can discuss it all you want. Just as long as you don't diss masturbation.

Is that sex wax a joke? Maybe I'm missing something from australian culture but "Sex Wax" and "The best for your stick" sound pretty rude to me.

If you look it says "Do not eat/chew". I hope your friend didn't recieve a blowjob shortly after.

hahaha xD, I was on about either really.

Personally never been caught doing anything thankfully xD

EDIT: no I'm not ''dissing'' maturbation :P

No me neither. Although have come close during wanking before. A few times it's happened when parents have left the house, only to realise that they have forgotten something.

Has anybody done it in public?

The worst thing is... when I'm home, I can hear my parents doing it, their room is above mine. I can hear the fucking furniture bouncing... It's weird.

The worst thing is... when I'm home, I can hear my parents doing it, their room is above mine. I can hear the fucking furniture bouncing... It's weird.

That's not the word I would use to describe it.

My sister has caught parents in the shower (more than once I think) and my brother has caught them in the bath. My idiot sister decided to reveal it to me with detailed positional description. But it makes me feel ill to think about it so lets change the subject.

Yes; really uncomfortable thing to happen.

being walked in and be able to cover it up is one thing, being really caught is... well, bad.

That, or any other notion of that being happening never happened with me (thankfully)

Although I took condoms from my parents stack before in times of need; so they must use them for something.

Never been caught, i'm too sneaky.

As for public ones, i've had a fair few outside.