Fragile Dreams

pedrocasilva

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we were talking about the originally intended main character:

c20081229_fragile_28_cs1w1_640x480.jpg

(who may be in the trailer I've not watched and making a fool of myself but whatever eh?)

I think we were talking about the actual main character. Although i think that one looks like a boy more than the other one, and I like it better.

Guess I misinterpretted what you said...

I liked the earlier main character better than the one we have now.

Is it a boy or a girl?

Pff. English language fails again.

They're all ungendered. Lets agree to that eh?

Argh, I've been thinking over the past week or so how much I actually want this. And I've decided that I want it a lot. If I knew it was definately coming out over here, it may well be at the top of my list.

I know a lot of people say things like "I really hope this sells well", but I really don't want Namco to be too comfortable with the idea that they can recoup all their development costs in Japan alone... is all I'm saying.

When I say "sells wel", I mean worldwide. I don't want all the sales from just Japan cause then it would be less likely for other games. In that interview in the last page I think about the European and Japanese gamer, it gives me slight hope that we'll get it. I just wanna know that we're getting it >.<

I will admit after watching those 4 small videos that the controls do look to be a bit, excuse the pun, fragile and over the place. The point looks like it could use some tightening along with the camera. But I'm remaining positive about the game as a whole. Should probably start to see a review by the end of this coming week from Famitsu so at least we'll get an idea of what it's like.