N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be voting for Cube til he speaks up. He could be the key to saving us as much as anything.

Bit of rule breakkage with Ellmeister and Coolness talkin about this on MSN. Tut tut.

Hehe! all i said was i posted in this thread! To prove my innocence! :D

I often say to people i've posted in a thread.. (a bit sad..lol..:heh:)

Well if everyone finds Coolness to be good, then maybe the information I have should be reversed. Evil = good and Good = evil. Or something... :wtf:

well, true, much like the bad policeman in the last game, but i used my power on night 1 and found coolness, he was proved to be good

Well if everyone finds Coolness to be good, then maybe the information I have should be reversed. Evil = good and Good = evil. Or something... :wtf:

Maybe it's:

Good --> Evil

Evil --> Neutral

Neutral --> Good

Who did you say you got neutral, again? Maybe he's the evil one.

..is his other thing to be good? ..or be bad?

..you must know, you fiend..

lol! stop that :p His other thing is to say.. I'm off for some food brb! And then take like 10 minutes eating a snack xD

Me and Domjcq have both vouched for Coolness's goodness.

Also Change Vote: Nobody

I feel cube needs to try and defend his actions before I accuse him =] Darksnowman (or whoever it was) was right in saying the note could be telling lies. I didn't think about that.

Proof about Coolness's other thing:

Coolness Bears says:

woah 10 past 10! time to get some cheerios! i'll be back in a bit

Proof about Coolness's other thing:

Coolness Bears says:

woah 10 past 10! time to get some cheerios! i'll be back in a bit

I can vouch for that part being true at least. :heh:

Hmmm, does no one else have any information?

(also, this is keeping me from my school work... >.>; )

..probably plotting together.. the scums :heh:

I still feel lost at the minute considering this is my first mafia game. I'm finding it hard to trust anyone : peace:

It's hard for everybody.

Cube. And if it's true what you say, then that's really confusing. =O

Not really, triangle logic. I hope there's some logic behind the power.

Dear mother of god, we're losing people left and right! On thing is for sure, we HAVE to lynch somebody tonight, even if good it would get things going. Right now Coolness Bears seem to be the best choice, even if Eenuh is unsure, its better than some ticket left by someone.

Dear mother of god, we're losing people left and right! On thing is for sure, we HAVE to lynch somebody tonight, even if good it would get things going. Right now Coolness Bears seem to be the best choice, even if Eenuh is unsure, its better than some ticket left by someone.

surely cube is the best choice? two people proclaim coolness's inonnence and yet 3 go for cubes? what with that note and all, its the best way to head...

let's see where this goes

Vote: Cube