N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... are you drunk?

Haha, oh jesus, i was really, really drunk. Even i don't know what that post means..

EDIT: Oh aye. I was gonna quickly say everything i did. (to whoever thought i hadn't used my powers)

I'll figure the rest out later but the main ones.

I sent Arbok to bite Dyson. If Vercetti hadn't got to him, he would've died from the poison anyway.

I sent Aipom to steal from Paj, in honesty this was a totally random pick on my part, but i ended up with time travelling ability.

I can't believe i made it to the end, especially when you thought the person who stole from Paj was evil, i got worried that you'd find out my powers and out me as evil, i think that's when i used my haunter to keep Cube quiet for a day.

I really, really loved my role.

EDIT: Also, seing as Giovanni was a more badass pokemon trainer than me, can you give us his exact powers please?

Any of the people still alive also, and people with interesting parts?

I wasn't evil, I just had to kill people when I was dark. I tried to aim for people I had a hint was bad, I ended up getting Nook. And then I went for Martinist/Wario for one reason only: he had never posted in the thread so I thought he wasn't contributing. I not bad, I was a "protagonist" hero who had to kill all the baddies. When I was light, I could rez people, so you guys should not have killed me off! Whether I was dark, light or neutral was selected randomly.

I wasn't evil, I just had to kill people when I was dark. I tried to aim for people I had a hint was bad, I ended up getting Nook. And then I went for Martinist/Wario for one reason only: he had never posted in the thread so I thought he wasn't contributing. I not bad, I was a "protagonist" hero who had to kill all the baddies. When I was light, I could rez people, so you guys should not have killed me off! Whether I was dark, light or neutral was selected randomly.

Me and Martinist were supposed to be working together (Wario and Waluigi) and just as I convinced him to start playing, you went and killed him :indeed:

We didn't kill you off. Giovanni did.

And sorry for putting you to sleep when you were good. My bad.:heh:

I actually nearly saved MBAM, the night she was killed i sent Dewgong to freeze her (i thought she was evil, this would stop her killing anyone), i was 10 minutes too late.

You would have also prevented Eenuh, Ellmeister and MoogleViper from dieing.

Thats why its always best to get your targets in as soon as possible.

The story I made up about Pichu was all I could think of doing to stop me being lynched, but it didn't work...ohwell.

It was great so many people played too.

I'll admit I was quite pleased with myself calling you on that. I was close to demanding you put your money where your mouth was and kill me that night. Still disappointed to fall at the last hurdle but things went magnificently well all things considered. After telling everyone who I was I thought myself lucky not to get killed before the midway point.

I'll admit I was quite pleased with myself calling you on that. I was close to demanding you put your money where your mouth was and kill me that night. Still disappointed to fall at the last hurdle but things went magnificently well all things considered. After telling everyone who I was I thought myself lucky not to get killed before the midway point.

Heh, i was very close to sending Thunderer a PM asking him why the hell you were still alive :Þ

Yeah, I'm surprised you weren't killed.

Tellyn kept protecting Coolness Bears and Coolness Bears kept protecting Tellyn, so the mafia could have killed you easily.

Also Shino, aka Bowser, had the power to basically render someone powerless. If he had used his power more at the start of the game the mafia would have had a much better chance at winning.

I'm the one that killed Tellyn aswell. Well, technically it was thunderer, but because he was not posting, I had to choose who to kill.

You bitch! :o It was also the night that Coolness Bears lost his powers, so if he was protecting me every night like I was for him, it was the one night that the protection failed. :( It led the protagonists to Thunderer though thanks to Gaggle.