chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit guys!

I told you my sands have gone!

What am I going to do?!

Since I'm dead anyway (couldn't wait..?), I'll tell you I could advance a night phase and other time stuff like that, or travel abck in time to get info. I also could sometimes avoid night kills (in one write -up i think)

My sands were used up, or stolen, I can't remember.

We all know Coolness Bears is Link, a good guy.. but there is, after all, a Dark Link.. lets not forget that..

It doesn't matter anyway. The majority has been reached. If I'm right then Me, Lara, Spyro, Link and Diddy win.

couldn't wait..?

You had to die. Sorry.

and wasn't Cube the Prince of Persia?

I'm a female character.

A majority has been reached.

Day 15 is now over

"The warrior must die!" a woman called from the crowd.

The woman had won the crowd's trust. They wouldn't question her now.

Seeing that he could no longer beg for his life, and knowing he could no longer control the sands of time, the warrior tried to escape.

"You aren't going anywhere" said Lara Croft, shooting the Prince in the leg.

There was a flash of red light and a Snake appeared. It jumped at the Prince, and he tried fight it off as it coiled round his body.

The woman laughed. Taking the sword from Link's waist, she stood before the restrained man.

"You were the last obstacle in my path. Now none will have the power to kill me!"

And with one swipe of the sword, the man's head was cut clean off. It fell with a thud on the ground.

Paj Meen Ah is dead. He was the Prince of Persia, a time traveller who had no evil intention whatsoever.

Now the Empress of Time would reign sumpreme.

Cube has won! He was Kaileena, the Empress of Time. Neutrally aligned, she would win when the Prince and anyone that had the power to kill her were dead.

The surviving heroes have come second place.

AshMat - Red the Pokemon Trainer

Strider - Dr. Neo Cortex

/ nando / - Spyro the Dragon

gaggle64 - Lara Croft

Coolness Bears - Link

lol :P Woo it's over!

I like to think that I had a large influence on the game, despite my death -- sorry, my dismissal because i was going to win. I thought that haggis and strider were evil and i was going NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo you guys are crazy! whenever you lynched the goodies...

But hey, that game certainly was interesting. I'll win one of these games.

Well done again Chairdriver!

Oh, i knew his role, but I didn't know what his goal was.

As the Football Manager, me and my team would have won once we had outnumbered the evil in teh town. I was killed because I had acquired 4 (or was it 5?) people to my squad and had leads on two others... Would've been easy :P Plus I'd already been killed in this game, and I have to say kudos to cube for bringing me back to life too!

So much potential in this game.

My special mentions:

Cube - tricking everybody since day 3. I actually said multiple times he was a woman, and you all assumed he was the Prince. Also everyone forgot he was neutral.

Coolness Bears - just for surviving the whole game after being outed as a protector on day 3

Special un-mentions:

thunderer - a very bad mafia don. He never sent his targets in half the time, so I had to randomise it. He also sent his Sim to kill that Sim's best friend, resulting in his suicide.

McMad - didn't even play along with the game, and he had the most fun role in the game.

Maase - didn't post or use his power once. He also had a cool role. I orchestrated his death.

The amount of times they tried to kill Link and failed was just pathetic :Þ

I was nearly ripping my hair over that.... It was pretty well known that someone was protecting Link and yet they went after him... Like punching a dead horse

Thats what you's get for letting Cube be your leader. You shoulda lynched him ages ago.

I'm surprised I wasn't questioned a lot more. People seemed to think early on that I was the Prince of Persia. Then everyone forgot, until it was pointed out that I was female so the PoP thing didn't fit. Noone seemed to follow on from that.

I'd like to thank jayseven. Joining the football club gained me trust with Gaggle, Nando and Coolness which helped massively at the end.

And thanks to chairdriver for the game. There were loads of great powers.

Well done again Chairdriver!

Thanks for running another game. I'm lookin forward to the next...

I liked the idea of this one being game characters but I thought in execution, it wasn't as fun as the last one for some reason. It seemed harder to keep track of everything whereas I found it easy to imagine the wee mafia town of the last game with its mayor, neighbours, police and... mafia.

Special un-mentions:

thunderer - a very bad mafia don. He never sent his targets in half the time, so I had to randomise it. He also sent his Sim to kill that Sim's best friend, resulting in his suicide.

The day i got lynched i was thinking about sending you a pm and ask you if we (antagontists) could make a coup on him.