N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

Hmm, if fish is telling the truth, we're not really getting anywhere are we???

I suspect Dyson because he seems to have been a bit harsh and targeted Paj Meen Ah who just seemed to be following the crowd by suspecting Mundi. Maybe Paj has something that stops him from actually talking????

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urgh, like I said, I voted for him out of pure annoyance. I'd be happy to see him out of the game, I don't particularly care about his role at the moment, as there's as much a chance of him being evil as there is anyone else, and we have next to no leads this time around.

Still, I just want to get someone lynched this time around and I don't think that voting for Paj is going to help matters. Change vote: Nobody

Sorry for letting my anger at the game get the better of me ¬¬

Alright, here is my information.

Coolness Bears is evil.

Cube is neutral.

Mundi is good.

And I also found out that the fish is neutral.

I think we can conclude that Mundi is evil from this, as we're fairly certain C. Bears is Link. Unless Eenuh is playing us all here and making the whole lot up...but the info has been consistantly correct (correctly wrong, even) so far, if that makes sense.

Change Vote: Mundi

I also have a tiny suspicion that some of Fish's info is also faulty, for whatever reason.

I don't blame you, and if you are right, god knows what info of mine I can trust. There is only one thing I can for sure, and that's because we are linked in game characters - Jonnas is 100% good, but the evil peeps can win with him alive.

I don't blame you, and if you are right, god knows what info of mine I can trust. There is only one thing I can for sure, and that's because we are linked in game characters - Jonnas is 100% good, but the evil peeps can win with him alive.

How so? So he's good and bad...aka neutral?

How so? So he's good and bad...aka neutral?

He's a regular run-of-the mill citizen. I know this info to be true as others have confirmed it.

Here's a theory - what if the one false piece of info I got at the start (bar the Jonnas thing) is that one piece of info I got is false?

Basically, I think everything I've been told (apart from Jonnas, even he has confirmed our link for me) is false.

Here goes nothing: Vote: Mundi

I know it won't make much difference now but for the sake of showing my view i'm going to Vote:Coolness Bears

You know my reasons why and they haven't changed. If anything they have been reinforced.

For the sake of argument, can I ask for your reasons again? I can't be arsed trawling through it all again, and I thought it was obvious Coolness Bears was good?