N-Europe

Halloweeeeeeeenen

jayseven

Yoyoyo!

So, liek, what's everyone got lined up for the 'big' day?

I'm going to a fancy dress party with Shorty at his girlfriend's house. I'll be dressed as a skeleton thing - got a mask and two sets of gloves... One pair is too big, one too small :(

Also probably going to wear my dressing gown, as it might be cold out.

I'll try to get someone to take pictures, and I'll put them on here (hopefully).

Two years ago I was getting trick-or-treaters like, a week before and a week after halloween. As shocked as I was upon opening the door to them, they seemed equally shocked that we didn't have any sweets for them...

When I was younger the one thing Hallowe'en meant to me was MOVIES. I used to love the prospect of there being at least three films to stay up for. And what's on tomorrow? Generic Halloween, and The Grudge. Rubbish. Halloween 2 saturday though, I think.. then Resident evil following day. SIGH!

I've probably been trick or treating about three times.. And once was without any supervision. Aged 14, Me and a mate went around in frankenstein masks and waterpistols and just sprayed through the letterboxes of people ignoring the bells...

A few years earlier I devised a 'trick' box, not realising that the tradition is if it's a trick the house-owner does it, and basically had a fake arm attached to the outside of the box, and when they put their hand in i GRABBED IT mwahahaaa.... :P

My gals too old for Halloween apparently, so while she sits at home and watches the OC like a fool, I'll be out dressed as a pirate with a bottle of the cheapest rum I can find, getting fucked and harassing the denizens of whichever student bar I stumble across in my crawl around Manchester with my best mate, who's basically going naked, except for a cape, a helmet, a plastic sword and some red undies. It. Will. Be. Epic.

I went to a fancy dress party tonight with MoogleViper who got pissed out his face... Double rum, 2 pints and 4 double whiskys i think it was.

Got it all on video. :) I like staying sober just to watch him be daft.

Oh and Moogle you owe me £2 which you've probly forgot.

Pics tomorrow

When I was younger the one thing Hallowe'en meant to me was MOVIES. I used to love the prospect of there being at least three films to stay up for. And what's on tomorrow? Generic Halloween, and The Grudge. Rubbish. Halloween 2 saturday though, I think.. then Resident evil following day. SIGH!

I've probably been trick or treating about three times.. And once was without any supervision. Aged 14, Me and a mate went around in frankenstein masks and waterpistols and just sprayed through the letterboxes of people ignoring the bells...

A few years earlier I devised a 'trick' box, not realising that the tradition is if it's a trick the house-owner does it, and basically had a fake arm attached to the outside of the box, and when they put their hand in i GRABBED IT mwahahaaa.... :P

The Grudge is on? What channel? (It and it's sequal creep me out massively.)

I'm doing bugger all on halloween it's self. I'll just insult people that knock at the door like usual.

Guest Stefkov

Um. Nothing. It's not something that's been on my mind, not something for the past however many years. I'll probably kill a child or two.

fraid not. Got teh dvd of that and never watched it... If the Ring stuff is anything to go by, the jap Grudge ought to be way freakier. Showing at that time of the morning will probably help, too...

True, but with no free's the next day, I'll be shattered. *sets video*

Thanks for the tip.

I'm going trick or treating with some posh kids up this posh village XD

Go me!

I'm going as a "Zombie Fat Kid"

Bought an XXL T-shirt, wrote "I (loveheart) cake" on it with actual Gummy Bears, sticking choc wrappers over it, going to put stains on it.

Then using make-up to create a "zombie effect" on my face. Oh and shoving pillows down the top obviously.

Yaaay can't wait =D

I did my Halloween nights at work on Friday and Saturday, they were fairly epic, basically scared a load of kids (and adults) shitless and then went to the poub in our costumes after!

As for the actually night.... I will be doing fuck all, maybe shout at some trick or treaters, cause I hate them...