• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear!...

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/871/871626p1.html

Terminator Goes Soft

Sci-fi sequel to be PG-13.

US, May 5, 2008 - Production on Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins gets officially underway today. The film is set for a May 22, 2009 release, and if producers have their way, it will get a PG-13 rating -- the three prior movies in the series have all been rated R. Have ratings standards changed or will we get a watered down Terminator?

According to Variety, producers at Halcyon Co. are hoping to broaden the movie's audience with a PG-13 rating that they believe will not compromise the franchise's hard edge.

I know. There was just a fairly recent rumour that they had been canned.

He looks like he belongs in The Mummy rather than Batman. It just doesn't look right.

I think it looks much better than any other two-face attempt. He actually looks like he got acid spilled on his face, instead of half looking like chewed bubblegum.

Oh my god! Please please please can someone save the image and host on Photobucket, works filters block that site and my internet is down at home.

Id be eternally grateful.

*sigh* why do sites even bother putting the right click protection on their images? It's not like we can't just check the source code and grab the image from there.

13212dent2ey1.jpg

I don't think its acid, apparently he gets burned (by fire I mean). If you look closely at the trailer it looks like some sort of petroleum from a drum runs under his face.

But I may be wrong.

Well for one thing the trailer doesn't show Two Face, a sight which i'm attempting to save until watching the film. The trailer seems to just hint at a lot of stuff that will happen, gives us a vague glimpse of the plot, and there are some very nice Joker moments, but none of him with the police, which will no doubt be the most interesting.

So if you get too impatient with the two month wait and decide to watch the trailer, I assure you that you'll still be left with a hell of a lot to look forward to.

I don't think its acid, apparently he gets burned (by fire I mean). If you look closely at the trailer it looks like some sort of petroleum from a drum runs under his face.

But I may be wrong.

Either way, he's not supposed to look like someone chewed half his face, so I personally think it's marvellous.

Either way, he's not supposed to look like someone chewed half his face, so I personally think it's marvellous.

I agree. I never understood why exactly half of his face was damaged, and that it was always like bright blue or green or whatever. This looks much better. I probably should have not looked, as I want to be surprised somewhat in the cinema.

*sigh* why do sites even bother putting the right click protection on their images? It's not like we can't just check the source code and grab the image from there.

13212dent2ey1.jpg

You can drag it to your address bar too :p

Cheers dude, appreciate that.

That is a lot different from what I was expecting, but very twisted and very awesome.

You could do that too, jsut paste the location of the image into the upload from web section of http://imageshack.us

Apparently two months ago it was announced (although I have just found out so...) Jason Segal and Nick Stoller are writing a Muppets movie. Anyone who has seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall knows how wonderful that news is.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!