Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Movie News Thread!

Retro_Link

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Godzilla...I don't really care what it is though as long as we see things get smashed up good! Shame how ALL these kinds of films have to be in New York.

Edit: I take it back, it don't look like Godzilla...it looks like it has wings...

It would be somewhat cool if it was some kind of Lost spin off :heh:

Not for me. Unless they made no "direct" connection (i.e. a few tiny tiny hints in the movie/TV series that they could be connected) between the two. So the only people who would know that they are connected are whose who have watched all of Lost.

Christian Bale set to play John Connor in Terminator: Salvation

gnnnar. I hope that means that Bale, an acting genius, brings some credability and darkness to the role- alas, I suspect that he's probably gone and done another Breath of Fire and got himself involved with a destined guff of a movie.

Why do so many websites list different UK release dates for I am Legend?

Some say the 21st of December, some say the 4th of January and then some say the 18th of January.

Which is it, or does no-one know yet? I'm desperatly hoping it's the 21st due to wanting to go see it on the 22nd with some mates.

(Also, it's been announced it's a PG-13 in america so it will end up being a 12 here)