Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Day hasn't been too great. Lots of worries about life and school and everything. Booooh.

Only highlight was the snow. Lots and lots of snow. A lot has melted but it was at least 10cm thick, probably more (according to dad).

Pictures taken from my window, right now. And I made a tiny snowman on my roof.

IMG_0051-1.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

Had a crappy day, due to it raining, got up after the whole shower and getting ready went over to my lady friends house. watched tv. played a little 360 plus DS. got some pizza . We just watched tv for the rest of the night. Then time for me to go home, in the rain, Booo, it's evil rain.

Mr. A

Had a cool day other than getting soaked in London. Done some Christmas shopping in the city, had a laugh, spent some cash (always adds something special).

Came home had some takeaway and a Rock Band 2 session with my mates.

I now sit at my PC wondering where my week has gone as I write my weekly Uni blog, thinking for the 7th week running I've not done enough work and my lecturer will kill me.

My day has just take a nosedive.

This girl I'm talking to has been ill past few days and earlier she said she was tired even though we slept for like 10hours O.o I jokingly say that she should be in bed even with a smiley face ':P' and then she accuses me of not wanting to talk to her and just signs off after saying "If you don't want to talk to me FINE!" "I'm going to bed, night xxxxx".

Now I can't tell whether she actually wants to go to asleep or is annoyed at me O.o

I just don't understand girls. Crazy lil fuckers. :p

My day has just take a nosedive.

This girl I'm talking to has been ill past few days and earlier she said she was tired even though we slept for like 10hours O.o I jokingly say that she should be in bed even with a smiley face ':P' and then she accuses me of not wanting to talk to her and just signs off after saying "If you don't want to talk to me FINE!" "I'm going to bed, night xxxxx".

Now I can't tell whether she actually wants to go to asleep or is annoyed at me O.o

I just don't understand girls. Crazy lil fuckers. :p

Sounds to me like she's pissed. Crazy woman.

yep, let it be a lesson to you kids, never let people take nude photos of you, even if it is a fucking awsome photo.

too late

Not to mention the fact I already have two big books to read...I'll take a pass on it ;)..and why would I need Dan to get it me? I'm quite capable of buying books :P

I like to feel Dan owes us all for putting up with him.

Another bland day. Powerpoint and work. Fantastic eh?