Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Today at work was fun, it felt like the last day of term at school. Loads of decorations, everyone pissing about and having a laugh. Felt pretty groggy and hungover though, was a good halloween party last night! Won a bottle of cava (haha, sounds lame, but was really ace, I never win anything) and somehow the DJ found out my full name and was harrassing me to sing. Was funny but it didn't happen, I just...can't sing, at all. I blame Rez for the hangover, he dragged me kicking and screaming up town after the party, still is all goooood. Two of our colleagues got together and started eating each others faces off much like 15 year olds, was very funny. Tonight I was meant to be going to another party on actual halloween and I couldn't be bothered. Ah well.

P.s. ^^^ Rez, you are....special. :)

uuuurgh...... looking forward to tonight.. i might get to sleep!

went out to what is apparently the biggest club in asia last night.. t'was a bit fucking epic. sooooo glad i dont have 3 kids classes this morning. gotta take a nap now though!! maybe my plan for sleep will be thwarted by jamba calling me though... i can never resist talking to him even when i should be doing other things! >>___>> dat boy's TROUBLE!! heheeh

Hamster Get!

Photo0027.jpg

(best picture I could get. She's been asleep all day and just checked and she was awake, and then got scared and went into her house. Will leave her be until tomororw.)

Had to be snuck in due to pets not being allowed in building. Funsies. Haven't got a name for her yet. It may be 'meaning'. Just because my lecturer told me yesterday I don't have meaning so when I was wondering around I decided to get a hamster and yeah...bad play on words.

Plumbers finally came (and have no manners, got their dirty hands everywhere and said the bath thats been there for (presumably) as long as the building wasn't fitted properly, has no frame. Which is where there is a puddle taking up half my room. Apparently gotta approve the work with the landlord first. Swines.

Went to a lame halloween house party (an outside one too, what a silly idea). It was okay. Something to do for a few hours I suppose. Ended up coming home with half a dominos pizza because they ordered a load and nobody wanted the veggie.

Slightly different day.

We had a guest speaker in science, a test in math, a test in Computer Science, and then the internet was down during Web design, and since for the project we were working on we pretty much needed it, we just talked all class, it was pretty fun. Since we're starting flash soon, I taught the kid who sits beside me the basics.

When I got home, I raked a bunch of the leaves in my front yard (It took about an hour, and I'm only half done.

Then I signed up for deviantART and spent a while uploading a bunch of my stuff.

It ended up being shite. Taken my blog off the air, seems that writing down my thoughts somewhere turned out to be a shite idea, dunno why I bothered in the first place, it's turned everything to utter shit.

ahh dyse what happened?? i'd hazard a guess at her reading it and getting a little spooked...? the post i read was really sweet... dont fret too much matey boy ~ if thats what happened i'd just explain that it was written during a heated moment of pure happiness inspired by her friendship :grin:

..that'd flatter me, anyhoo ^___^ *hugs!*

...yeah i got my 2nd wind since the crazyness that was last night... O_o went out STRAIGHT from work and got to shibuya at about 11.45, where me and some friends caught the shuttle bus to the club ~ it was a great ride and like, the whole bus made friends on the way there... we drove past tokyo tower and over the rainbow bridge past odaiba theme park (take notes jamba!! ^^) then got to the club for a LOOOOOOOONG queue. when i say "long" i mean like... i stopped keeping track of the time after the 3.5 hour mark. but it was still fun. everyone was chatting and laughing and dancing and singing and having a wonderful time :grin:

and the club! ooh... it was pretty cool.. though the DJ was shit... heard the same song like, 3 times in the 3 hours we were there... but i kept running into people i'd met on the yamanote train party (who recognized me from the costume) and the random meeting and greeting of them all as my group of friends mingled about the club made me look super PIMP ^__^ hehe.

but yeah... then i went straight BACK to work with only an hour's pit-stop at home which i used to "shower" (with a wet wipe ^_^) and brush my teeth!! now i'm home.. having dinner (mc'd!) and then i'm going to BED..

..unless jamba's online ^__^

i had a GREAT halloween in tokyo!

^ The DJ couldn't have been as bad as the one at a club I went to recently. I swear to god that I heard that Umbrella song by Rihanna like 10 times. So wanted to punch the b*****ds face in! That then explains why I never go to clubs now.

Anyway, didn't do much yesterday. Had a single lecture and a lab session. Missed my train (there's no worse feeling than getting to the ticket barriers with the train literally a couple of feet away and it leaves). Missed my bus. lol. Good day for me on public transport. Even got sassed by the ticket guy on the train to Uni while telling him why I hadn't bought a ticket prior to getting on (ticket office was mobbed with people booking tickets so I had to run). He told me,' Next time, all you have to say is that the ticket office was busy. That's reason enough for me to give disgression. Don't drag it out like you just did.' Toss pot.

So today and tomorrow ill most likely be used revising for my mid module exam, which I'm really not looking forward to but then the marks don't count for anything so it'll be a good telling of how I'm doing. Will probably go out and wander around town as I haven't been down for ages.

I just realised it's November already. I like November.

..unless jamba's online ^__^

I thought he'd been kidnapped by the Chinese government, he hasn't been on in over a month.

I hate hamsters. I get a sometimes overwhelming urge to dip them in water and throw them up the the air to see if they stick to the ceiling.

Is it wrong that I laughed pretty hard at that? :bowdown:

I thought he'd been kidnapped by the Chinese government, he hasn't been on in over a month.

he's not got the internets in his house in london.. only reason he can talk to me is cause he bought one of those skype enabled mobiles :smile:

I'm back.

Did anybody miss me?

Like Sunday morning.

-----

I have gone to Chesham, looked around, picked up comics, something mildly amusing happened that I might upload the reaction to on YT when I can be bothered. Just read Rage of the Red Lanterns, and it was amazing.

*Relaxes*

I will...probably....play Spider-Man maybe now, and watch The Wire. Nearly 3pm already. Cannot believe it. Where does the time go eh?

ahh dyse what happened?? i'd hazard a guess at her reading it and getting a little spooked...? the post i read was really sweet... dont fret too much matey boy ~ if thats what happened i'd just explain that it was written during a heated moment of pure happiness inspired by her friendship :grin:

..that'd flatter me, anyhoo ^___^ *hugs!*

Not exactly, but I appreciate the concern anyway. Thankyou! :smile:

After work I went to this club called Oceana, wasn't that great, cost £6.50 to get in and the pints were just over £3... the main room was all that club shit, with the DJ randomly shouting "We're lovin' it, lovin' it, lovin' it." So everyone else had to finish his sentence. The usual, hands in the air bullshit.

Downstairs was the "disco" area, colourd floor and shit, wasn't bad. Next room to that was the "ski lodge" which had those sofa things, cushioned chairs, was very nice. Kareoke also, two Asian lasses did a rendition of A Whole New World from Aladdin. I thought it would crap ["Shining, shimmering sprendid" etc] but they were very good.

I saw two other Jokers, I shat on them both.

Christmas next month :blank:

PISSSH to your silly "christmas"!!

i get JAMBA!! :yay:

cant believe it's been 2 months since i saw him already... :sad:

btw!! this is where i was last night ~ ageha... EPIC place!!

200712ageha_img06.jpg

had one can of carling and then just water for the rest of the night and had an AWESOME time.

Guest Stefkov

I should be doing a ton of work for Monday but I can't be arsed. Thinking that this picture will take me ages to draw is making me not do it.

I've got no food in my cupboard. Only just enough for 2 dinners.

Yeah.