Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Probably going to have to waste my time tonight with this pointless duty. This Fridays bingo was moved to tonight, which is the same night as the other clubs bingo so no people will show up to our one. And if i don't go, guaranteed people will show up. Sods law i think comes into this.

I'm tellin ya now, if no-one shows up i won't be very happy.

He fucking did what I told him not to. "I don't like iPods, Im really anti-them but I have a Microsoft Zune" (And made him write it down) then apparently it says "Michael listens to his iPod....etc" *sigh* also it seems hes just ignored most of what I said like "I listen to it every night" becomes "He doesn't listen to it everyday"

Lieing bastard. Oh well. PAPER YAY! Really really didn't want to be associated with an iPod though. Fuck. Ah well.

Sue him. That's defemation of character, for suggesting you use an iPod... :nono:

Lol at "Children today seem to like everything so loud."

What caused you to be in this article?

Right place, at the right time. They were wanting to interview random people, and they were in the comic shop, then I walked in.

They were like "Damn dude...you got an awesome face, we need you in this"*

*Dramatization.

That woman is such an idiot "Download DVDs on his iTouch" LOL! Fucking retard.

Well the media known all kinds of mp3 players called as ipod and no one that hasnt got a mp3 player would know what a zune is.

I know but I explained it to him, and he wrote it down. (I wouldn't even have minded if he put "MP3 player") All I ask is for a little accuracy.....and for them to not put words in my mouth. "I do not abuse it"...I didn't say that. Heck I wouldn't be able to say that without pissing myseld.

I know but I explained it to him, and he wrote it down. (I wouldn't even have minded if he put "MP3 player") All I ask is for a little accuracy.....and for them to not put words in my mouth. "I do not abuse it"...I didn't say that. Heck I wouldn't be able to say that without pissing myseld.

On the plus side, they did get a pretty good pic of you!

Nope, I reacted exactly the same way (hes the comic shop owner...he looks like...Comic Book Guy) anyway yeah so when I met him he was...like...20 or whatever. I quite literally did not believe it, I thought he was like 35.

I literally didn't believe him for months. Probably over a year actually.

Nope, I reacted exactly the same way (hes the comic shop owner...he looks like...Comic Book Guy) anyway yeah so when I met him he was...like...20 or whatever. I quite literally did not believe it, I thought he was like 35.

I literally didn't believe him for months. Probably over a year actually.

You don't think he used some hypno-specs included as a free comicbook gift to hypnotize you into believing he was younger than his real age?

Maybe it could be typo but i find it funny both of woman are in the same place and doing the same head tilt movement.

It does seem funny that both women are doing the same head tilt, but upon closer inspection i discover that the scenery is also tilted the same way as the heads.