N-Europe

Guest Jordan

Yay! Another week and another case of my surveyor being a complete fucking penis. How difficult is it to send a document to the fucking bank exactly?! Its your GOD DAMN JOB. People are just fucking useless and he always sounds like he doesn't give a fucking shit when i talk to him on the phone.

For fucks sake!!

Yay! Another week and another case of my surveyor being a complete fucking penis. How difficult is it to send a document to the fucking bank exactly?! Its your GOD DAMN JOB. People are just fucking useless and he always sounds like he doesn't give a fucking shit when i talk to him on the phone.

For fucks sake!!

Then fuckin' get angry at him ont eh fuckin' phone! You're paying him, right? Fucking demand he does his job or you'll take your business elsewhere.

Come back to my dad's to use the internet again and planned to take back the Dancing Mario game with me and opened it all up and inside the game box I found Pikmin 2 which I thought I had lost. Good news. Although now I don't have the Dancing Mario game itself...hmm. I've come off better but was hoping to have that too...

It's my birthday today, quarter of a century infact! O_O and last night my girlfriend took me as a surprise to a Burlesque show! Was amazing and cos it was my birthday the lady got me involved, was good fun!

Burlesque is awesome, got this nice little burlesque club down the road from me, should go more often.

Last night was probably the most boring night out I've ever had, our house guest is probably the dullest conversationalist in the world, didn't help I had food poisining either. Least I didn't have a hangover today though, going to make sure I have one for tomorrow.

What hot girl? ooo, you didn't tell me about her yesterday!

rez is right eevil, pssh!

Just had a really good lecture, the guy who is tutoring us has worked for lots of games companies and does some really awesome 3d modelling, he also showed us the games room adsettes has, which only gamers etc can use, hehe. I may ask them to order fable 2 for me, so I can play it alot!

Bought some food, re-wrote my c.v and i'm trying to get my new hp printer to work with my very old laptop, I'm getting there, nearly..but I'd really like to get this c.v. in before 5pm. boo.

yesterday = fail day for me. i'm wondering how i made it this far on my course, because suddenly the discussion is beyond me. I feel like I'm sitting in a classroom full of people discussing very advanced maths when I've not even finished my GCSEs or something, except with English Literature terminology instead of algebra.

What hot girl? ooo, you didn't tell me about her yesterday!

Clearly you were blind the entire, what, 5 hours we were all hanging out together?!

Watched 3 more episodes of Jericho so far. Still fun to watch. Probably get to watch another 3 before I 'hit the tiles' tonight. My mate has 'decided' that we're going to go and chat up lots of girls. I get the feeling it's not going to end well. I forsee meeting lots of stupid people, and I'm probably going to see the age-old adage of "bros before hos" evaporate before my eyes at several points. But I'll be drunk, so it's ok!

Burlesque is awesome, got this nice little burlesque club down the road from me, should go more often.

Last night was probably the most boring night out I've ever had, our house guest is probably the dullest conversationalist in the world, didn't help I had food poisining either. Least I didn't have a hangover today though, going to make sure I have one for tomorrow.

We went to a place called Volupte' which was just off chancery lane. Was good, 2 for 1 cocktails till 8pm too and lovely food. Great show.

Oh man oh man is like there a sign saying this were the poor bastards got blasted? Did you walk into any bars and ask for a millenium falcon pilot? Oh dam are they allowed to drink in Tunisia or is it strict muslim?

You can drink there. It's a Muslim country, but they are very tolerant of other cultures.

It's ruined a little because whoever owns the hotel there now has painted stuff like "Mos Eisly Cantina Bar" (yes, actually with a spelling mistake) on the walls, so it was still awesome, only not as good as I thought it would be.

Edit with pictures

P9280015.jpg

P9280016.jpg