Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

meh-heh-heh! i slept until 12.30!! well done blue, fight that jetlag O_o (god i'm an idiot... but on the rare occasions when i have to chose BETWEEN jamba and my bed... it's not a difficult decision ^__^)

So....its impossible to get a Shieldon fossil in the underground on Pokemon Pearl?

Fucking infuriating game.

You know what's infuriating? I spent ages trying to get the National Pokedex so I can transfer my pokemon from Ruby. I finally manage it, go to the pal park, and it turns out that I can't on account of my Diamond version being NTSC and my Ruby version being PAL. Fuck you Nintendo.

You know what's infuriating? I spent ages trying to get the National Pokedex so I can transfer my pokemon from Ruby. I finally manage it, go to the pal park, and it turns out that I can't on account of my Diamond version being NTSC and my Ruby version being PAL. Fuck you Nintendo.

Oh really? My Diamond is...well its US and my Sapphire is EU, and the transferring works on that.

My Diamond is NTSC, but then I don't own any of the other Poke games for GBA, so It's ok.

----

Got a haircut, felt funny, though she left it looking a bit like a woman's semi-bob, like Katie Holmes or something. After washing, and dying black, it'll settle properly.

Yeah, dyeing it later. BACK TO BLACK.

I've had the most laziest bank holiday ever. Laid in bed till mid day which was great not having to wake up to an alarm! Then I've just watch some tv, played some games, browsed the net. Been great. Haven't done this since back in the college days.

Back to reality tomorrow. Ho hum!