Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My first batch of ebay items have sold, £20 (not including P&P) isn't bad for stuff I stole from work :p Will put some more on soon. Although tonight I need to put on these boyzone tickets I was made to buy for my mom, who then decided not to go -_-. £80 I'm blatantly not going to get back.

And I think I have come up with a post-uni plan, huzzah!;

- 1 month journalism work experience in either China (print) or Mongolia (print or tv) in the summer after I graduate

- Hopefully move in with a friend in Worcester (should be alright) and work for 9 months to a year while taking Japanese language lessons and a TEFL course

- Work in Japan for a year ('Real Gap' provide a service whereby for £500 they supply a week's accomodation and support basically). Part of it will be teaching but then also other jobs, hopefully in the film industry.

- Work in USA for a year (again 'Real Gap' but its £999 and they find a job for you in the career you want).

Then I shall be 25 (eek!), have a degree, experience and have travelled. Then I'll decide what I wish to do :p

My first batch of ebay items have sold, £20 (not including P&P) isn't bad for stuff I stole from work :p Will put some more on soon. Although tonight I need to put on these boyzone tickets I was made to buy for my mom, who then decided not to go -_-. £80 I'm blatantly not going to get back.

And I think I have come up with a post-uni plan, huzzah!;

- 1 month journalism work experience in either China (print) or Mongolia (print or tv) in the summer after I graduate

- Hopefully move in with a friend in Worcester (should be alright) and work for 9 months to a year while taking Japanese language lessons and a TEFL course

- Work in Japan for a year ('Real Gap' provide a service whereby for £500 they supply a week's accomodation and support basically). Part of it will be teaching but then also other jobs, hopefully in the film industry.

- Work in USA for a year (again 'Real Gap' but its £999 and they find a job for you in the career you want).

Then I shall be 25 (eek!), have a degree, experience and have travelled. Then I'll decide what I wish to do :p

You could meet bluey if she staying that long in Japan.

Nightwolf: I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. Even if you didn't know him well, it still hurts to lose someone. =(

Dante: good luck at the funeral. *hugs*

Ashley: sounds like you've got everything planned out nicely. I wish I could have a plan like that... but in two years I'll be 25 and will still be in this school. I kinda feel like I've wasted a lot of years in my life. =/

You could meet bluey if she staying that long in Japan.

That will be (thinks...) 2010 though ^-^

Damn, thats my idea!! :p

All your ideas and belong to us

Ashley: sounds like you've got everything planned out nicely. I wish I could have a plan like that... but in two years I'll be 25 and will still be in this school. I kinda feel like I've wasted a lot of years in my life. =/

You're still young at heart! Plus you're fun, lovely and fantastically talented :)

You're still young at heart! Plus you're fun, lovely and fantastically talented :)

If I'm all of that, then why am I so lonely? D:

*seriously needs to find a way to meet new people* >.>;

But really, I wish I had a plan of what I'd do after I graduate. It feels kind of scary to think about it. Ideally I would start working, but I know it won't be as simple as that.

Ah life, always so complicated. =P

I told you, work with me! I keep coming up with ideas for animated films. Came up with one earlier infact. You can be the head artist or whatever they're called. Together we can rule the world!

Calpe, close to Alicante. My grandparents bought a little apartment and house there a long time ago (before I was born) and our entire family (all their 10 children and grandchildren and their grand-grandchildren) has been going there for years now. We actually go pretty much each summer.

Ah, I see... Well, you should consider going to Málaga one of these days. Ok, it's not near to Alicante, but it's the birth place of one of the world's most important artists, Picasso.

Note: Recommending Málaga due to the Picasso museum and actually living not far from Málaga are mear coincidence. Seriously.

I told you, work with me! I keep coming up with ideas for animated films. Came up with one earlier infact. You can be the head artist or whatever they're called. Together we can rule the world!

But I -hate- doing animations. =(

I could maybe do the sketches of character design and the like. Though I'm not sure my style is suited for animations anyway. =P

Ah, I see... Well, you should consider going to Málaga one of these days. Ok, it's not near to Alicante, but it's the birth place of one of the world's most important artists, Picasso.

Note: Recommending Málaga due to the Picasso museum and actually living not far from Málaga are mear coincidence. Seriously.

Maybe one day. There's still a lot of places in this world I would like to visit. ^___^

Guest Stefkov

It's great to watch the sky change from pitch black to a bright Tuesday morning. I'm wide awake and I don't feel like sleeping at all.

I think I'm having dinner at my grandparents today, some relatives from Italy came over or something.

I think I'll watch the Users online number rise now as I wait for 'waking up time' for myself..

Overall a good days work.

I couldnt get to sleep and have been listening to japanese songs.

It's great to watch the sky change from pitch black to a bright Tuesday morning. I'm wide awake and I don't feel like sleeping at all.

I think I'm having dinner at my grandparents today, some relatives from Italy came over or something.

I think I'll watch the Users online number rise now as I wait for 'waking up time' for myself..

Overall a good days work.

Dont you never go to sleep Stefkov?

I haven't posted on this forum for a while (only really started posting again, yesterday)..cause i have been going to X-Factor Auditions!

I got through the first round at 02 Arena where i had to sing to a Sony BMG woman who really enjoyed my performance..

Then i had to go to another audition at Arsenals Football Ground to sing to a very young producer who sadly said 'no' to me..I wouldn't have minded, but they were hardly putting the amazing singers through so no-wonder Britain took so long to find a Leona Lewis with this competition!

Anyway, thats that..i'm not bitter..honest..lol

Today i'm up London for another audition for a new ITV singing show called 'Who Dares, Sings'.

Overall i'm still a nervous wreck..but my confidence is up a bit! and i'm going out with my mates a bit more! Just need to find a job or become something with this singing! and my life could well be picking up..still early days though..sadly..

And i'm awfully sorry to hear about your dad, Dante! I hope the funeral goes smoothly, like it deserves too! :(

Hope it goes ok Dante.

--

Just got back from my Biology exam. Only did Module 1...and it went surprisingly ok. I thought I'd not be able to answer a thing, but I gave every question a go and the last essayish question was pretty good compared to what I expected.

Phil and Eth this afternoon...no ones revised for it and they won't. It's just so terrible and out teacher blows.

Guest Stefkov
Dont you never go to sleep Stefkov?

Actually, I lay in bed at about half 5/6 and watched Smallville (How shit is that program, a woman who can control bees...:wtf: ) and I drifted off.

It was just one of those nights you don't feel like going to bed.

Specially when you're in the middle of searching for stuff. Spent about an hour on /t/..lol

Yesterday I did absolutely nothing constructive at all. Quite nice to have a lazy day in a way, but it does get boring after a while. Played some GTA IV and Guitar Hero 3 which was good and then watched some Scrubs in the evening. :)

Today I'm rather busy. My mum's using the car all day today which means I need to get the bus to work which shouldn't be that big a deal but they're at stupid times around when school finishes which means there are 2 buses I can get; one gets me there about 5 minutes before I start which isn't enough time because I need to get changed and get ready for my lessons (swimming teaching) and the other one gets me there an hour and 3/4 before the lessons start. So I think I'm going to get the latter and go to the gym at Esporta (where I lifeguard) for an hour and then walk over to the other sports club (LA Fitness). Pain in the arse, especially as I need to be back ASAP tonight as the Malawian's arrive at about 5pm and we've got one staying at our house - I won't get back until about 6:15... At least there's a McDonald's to go to while I wait for the bus. :heh: