Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My day consisted of writing a History essay which took me hours to write!

I went out to the shops briefly to get out £30 because i owed my mum some money and some truck driver decided he would scare me my roaring his engine really loudly as I walked past!!!

I JUMPED a mile!

The weather has been kind of dull grey today and I managedto nip out for the brief time it hasn't been raining. Last night there was Thunder and Lighting. :)

I went out to the shops briefly to get out £30 because i owed my mum some money and some truck driver decided he would scare me my roaring his engine really loudly as I walked past!!!

Lol! Like you, I'd have jumped a mile. I always jump at the stupidest things.

--

I couldn't hold my excitement for monday and Alphabeats debut album, so I did something naughty and downloaded it (I've already got it pre-ordered, so I am buying it). I want to hump the music it's that good. *Goes back to listening to This Is Alphabeat*

That is all.

Today was a good day because I now have all the trophies in melee.
The time stamp and on-screen time discrepancies lead me to call FAEK and SHOP!!1 and other irrational things to belittle your achievement.

not really, congratulations

The quality is terrible....

I'm not too bothered about the actual video quality, it's more that it's clearly broken. I tried watching something. It worked fine for the first part. Then it randomly skipped half of the second part (skipping backwards just plays adverts and then the part you were already on), and the fourth part played around 10 seconds before it went to more adverts and it stopped playing anything.

Skipping forward doesn't work very well, either (plays adverts then usually stops playing the video.

The inclusion of adverts is just annoying, too. Especially in between parts of the show.

I'm not too bothered about the actual video quality, it's more that it's clearly broken. I tried watching something. It worked fine for the first part. Then it randomly skipped half of the second part (skipping backwards just plays adverts and then the part you were already on), and the fourth part played around 10 seconds before it went to more adverts and it stopped playing anything.

Skipping forward doesn't work very well, either (plays adverts then usually stops playing the video.

The inclusion of adverts is just annoying, too. Especially in between parts of the show.

Oh dear! :S that is terrible.

I got that while watching Gossip Girl too but just didn't think I had installed the thing properly. :) I didn't think the player was broken.

Oh dear! :S that is terrible.

I got that while watching Gossip Girl too but just didn't think I had installed the thing properly. :) I didn't think the player was broken.

Ooo! So you finally decided to watch Gossip Girl? What did you think?

I've never tried the player, but from the sounds of it it's better If I don't.

Install? I'm talking about the online version (I didn't even know there was a downloadable version).

Install? I'm talking about the online version (I didn't even know there was a downloadable version).

It was the online version! I had to install some mediafox/fire thing? (I can't remember) in order for the player on the ITV website to work!

Ooo! So you finally decided to watch Gossip Girl? What did you think?

I've never tried the player, but from the sounds of it it's better If I don't.

I didn't get to watch it as the player was broken. :heh:

Day 10 No smokes: My head is free from hurting! I feel rather cheery.

Tomorrow I have three appointments (a record for me) I don't think my boss was overly happy about it. "could you get your appointments outside working time if poss kkthkbai" >_>

teh dermatology clinic called and they want me in asap tomorrow, I'm assuming they got funding for new medications (anything else wouldn't be so urgent)

I apologise in advance, but...

HO-fucking-RAYYYYYYYYYYY

:heh:

I know I said thats awesome yesterday when you told me, but I don't care.

THAT'S AWESOME!

Still, it's annoying about the whole moving thing.

Yeah I might be kicked out sooner than expected. My parents have lost the will to live here (in laws, neighbours, this country in general) and might be moving back to the UK mainland in a year or two. Well they don't know for sure, but i'd say its likely if things don't change..

The taxman cares not about single adults under 25 with no children :(

Yeah I might be kicked out sooner than expected. My parents have lost the will to live here (in laws, neighbours, this country in general) and might be moving back to the UK mainland in a year or two. Well they don't know for sure, but i'd say its likely if things don't change..

The taxman cares not about single adults under 25 with no children :(

:( - That really blows. They're must be something you can do, surely? If not, the government really have messed up if you can't afford a place to rent because of them.

I'm sure it'll all work out though. :)

:( - That really blows. They're must be something you can do, surely? If not, the government really have messed up if you can't afford a place to rent because of them.

I'm sure it'll all work out though. :)

Well in *theory* I'd be homeless and social security would step in or whatever. I don't think my ma and da would be that bad to me, they'd make sure I was settled before leaving.

With the housing market as it is in Ballymena, they won't be leaving in the near future. Houses just aren't selling, its crazy. There are 3 houses identical to ours up, reasonable prices etc, been on the market over 6 months.

Guest Stefkov
I wish the tv would stop trying to upset me by saying dad and dying all the time. :sad:

I get the same feeling every time I hear the word family, marriage, children and divorce on tv.

My day has been filled with Rock Band. I'm gonna fill in a form for tomorrow, then watch Gurren Lagann and get sad whilst eating minstrels.