N-Europe

More than you could ever hope for.

That was uncalled for.

Went to drs...got a throat infection, wooo...mind, could be worse, could be tonsilitis, and that shit is bad when I get it.

Unlucky, I had a throat infection the other week, probably the worst I've had in my life. Luckily I don't get tonsilitis, I had my tonsils removed when I was 7/8 years old.

Forgot, the toher day i found out my stepmum's baby is gonna be a boy.

FUCK YEAH BABY BROTHER!

Awesome, Ash. When's the baby expected?

My day was okay. Had a nice little lie in today - and was late for my first lecture!

Must catch up with all my uni work - slowly slipping behind. 2 big essays due for next wednesday and friday, a presentation due wednesday and I have to figure out a fair oul whack of stuff too!

Just home from uni now. We have a class party on tonight and I think people are coming over to my house first then heading to the night-club!

Woot!!

Hmm, early next year i think...

It was the end of august when she got pregnant.

Having a big gap between siblings is shit. My sister is 11 years older than me and I've never been close with her, except when she wants something.

My days are getting shitter, the GP told me today that I have dietary problems, and that if I keep losing weight at this rate (lost 4 stone since June, I'm a decent 10.2 st now) he's gonna have me hospitalised, the fascist fuckhead, oh, and my hair is falling out as a result, which is fantastic, my parents told me that they scheduled an appointment with a shrink, without consulting me, I feel like a fucked up angsty mess, and I can't summon the will to leave my room without smoking a decent amount of burning plant substances. Can't believe I didn't go to uni this year. Fucking mistake and a half.

On the slightly less dull side of things, I'm 'seeing' this bonnie lass at the moment. Unfortunately, she's 4 years older, and I was with her friends yesterday and they wouldn't stop cracking paedophile jokes. Nyyya, why is nothing ever simple.

Oh, and bought Orange Box, finally, Team Fortress 2 is so much fun. We need a "Put your problems on the net for people to laugh at" thread.

Really? People say different things though, it's like, you have an Iron Deficiency, or a calcium deficiency. I'm not sure what to believe...

I was born with an iron deficiency and I can tell you ain't nice. I lost count of the times I use to vomit if I hadn't had enough iron in a day.

Painful times.

I was born with an iron deficiency and I can tell you ain't nice. I lost count of the times I use to vomit if I hadn't had enough iron in a day.

Painful times.

That sucks. What food has a load of iron in it though? Or do you have to take, like supplements or something?

Having a big gap between siblings is shit. My sister is 11 years older than me and I've never been close with her, except when she wants something.

No way!! I have a sister 9 years older than me and another 18 years older. I get on with both of them amazingly well but at the moment I definitely hang out with my older sister more!

That sucks. What food has a load of iron in it though? Or do you have to take, like supplements or something?

I had to take like three different pills a day and eat a shit load of seafood and liver. Beng sick was more enjoyable than eating those. I'm generally fine nowadays but sometimes if i go a few weeks without too little, I feel the effects.

I had to take like three different pills a day and eat a shit load of seafood and liver. Beng sick was more enjoyable than eating those. I'm generally fine nowadays but sometimes if i go a few weeks without too little, I feel the effects.

Ugh, sounds pretty foul man, unlucky. Guess it gives you an extra incentive to eat meat though haha.

I've had an awesome day!

Went to London with the family today, was great. First we went to the British Museum, which was a bit crap and boring really. We then tried to go to Madame Tussauds but the queue was massive, so gave up on that!

We then went to Covent Garden (awesome place) and I bought an awesome jumper off a market stall, then walked down to Trafalgar Square and got on the tube and went to Carnaby Street, where I bought some amazing Vans slip-ons. Went in Hamleys (I love it there) then headed to the Hard Rock Cafe where I had Twisted Mac, Chicken and Cheese (Pasta with chicken breast in a cheese sauce with garlic bread) and then HOT FUDGE BROWNIE SUNDAE! DELICIOUS! I bought a camoflage t-shirt from the HRC shop, then came home!

Exhausted now though!

I've had an awesome day!

Went to London with the family today, was great. First we went to the British Museum, which was a bit crap and boring really. We then tried to go to Madame Tussauds but the queue was massive, so gave up on that!

We then went to Covent Garden (awesome place) and I bought an awesome jumper off a market stall, then walked down to Trafalgar Square and got on the tube and went to Carnaby Street, where I bought some amazing Vans slip-ons. Went in Hamleys (I love it there) then headed to the Hard Rock Cafe where I had Twisted Mac, Chicken and Cheese (Pasta with chicken breast in a cheese sauce with garlic bread) and then HOT FUDGE BROWNIE SUNDAE! DELICIOUS! I bought a camoflage t-shirt from the HRC shop, then came home!

Exhausted now though!

*Jelous*

Sounds like you had one awesome day!