Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest dynastygal
Lol, awesome. Link?

He only posted twice then I banned him (and deleted the posts). I kill ze fun :(

Tellyn has joined now....

Guest dynastygal

Well everytime I've tried to revive it - it soon dies again, so I've given up...It's been running since '05 so I guess it's done well considering.

My day (and last night) was AWESOME. So much stuff was great! Got a ds lite, and some awesome games. Went to a party! It was A W E S O M E. got some action, did some dancing, did some drinking, did some fighting (just for fun) woke up in the morning, got some action, did some cleaning, watched tv. Got home and I'm on the ds lite again :D

Yippeee!

Guest Stefkov

I didn't have a shower this morning so I don't feel very nice. I havn't all day.

I don't know how to load film into a camera so I don't know if my pictures will even come out. Then the photos will probably lok poo anyway because manual cameras suck ass.

Lecture - boring. Came back and watched Death Note and lay down for a bit. Then went into the living room and my housemate was like "Mario Kart?" so we did. Financial appointment with bank. Eating. Getting ready. Going out. Getting bored of waiting for girls to take two hours to get ready so come back for more Mario Kart. Average night out (did run into old friend) with a happy ending. Which makes it all better :)

Im on nights tonight and for the rest of the week.... I don't wanna :(

The rest of the day im just gonna chill out before heading into work at 6:30pm. My car passed it's MOT today luckily after I fixed it a bit. Suprised it passed but it now means I can drive into work instead of getting the tube which is a big bonus.

Well you are a villan ;)

In other news, today has dragged worse than any day i've had in a long time.

2 support emails all day today, so i've basically done hardly any work. Which makes work long and boring.

What utter BS. Meant to be meeting up with Becca at the moment for a walk/chat. But for the 3rd time in a week and a half she's had to cancel last minute.

So in otherwords, today has been bloody annoying. Had to get up at 7:30 to go to the orthodontist which is half an hours drive away - I was there for a grand total of 5 minutes. Then got back to my village and had to wait in a queue for 50 minutes for 2 minutes with the doctor.