Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I noticed! Frankly, I cried so hard it hurt.

Jayseven I regularly put pittance on my plastic. Put 51p on there the other day.

Went to a shopping centre and didn't buy anything. But I find crowdedness strangely calming. I suppose its watching everyone else panic. My friend text me asking if I wanted to come round. Haven't heard from her in months and knew she'd just have some issues to talk about, but lets face it I don't have a busy social calendar. And yes, she spoke mostly about her shit but I understand why she felt she can only tell me. Although she did smoke so I had to get back and shower and change. URGH. Do smokers not realise what it smells like? But her flatmate's boyfriend gave me a lift home. SCORE!

Oh and father is being a dick. No change there.

Today has been an okay day I guess, though again not interesting. Most interesting part was me playing in the snow and making a snowman heh. Too bad I had no one to play with. Even my dog didn't seem too interested (poor thing was probably freezing).

Spent about 4 hours at work, yay for money. Though on the walk back home I managed to fall over face first on the parking lot. Stupid snow hiding obstacles. =(

Decided to start on some school work tonight but so far it's not going well heh.

Also worried as the Eurostar has been cancelled the last few days. It better work again when Jim comes here. =(

Goafer is offensively awesome. He came all the way out to my house to pick me up because my car's intestines are frozen solid.

So anyway he came to pick me up, and we hardcore hit up Milton Keynes. Went to the LEGO shop and was devastated to find they didn't have what I wanted.

We then went to the Xscape and were going to have Nando's (never been myself) but there was a wait so went to KFC.

We then went to the arcade. Goafer raped me at Sega Rally, and I got my sixth Lickylicky. I went....ape shit.

We then ate ice cream (holy hell it was good, between us = cotton candy, blue raspberry, rainbow sherbet and nutty coconut) and watched Avatar (holy hell it was good)

We then walked to the car. We were cold. And drove home, roads were crazy, but it meant more talk time.....and the EPIC moment that occured. We were listening to the Sunday Surgery on BBC Radio 1 and someone either called in or the doc read out "I get really shy around boys", cue Goafer and I, absolutely 100% simultaneously saying "I get really shy around boys" and then laughing, also in unison.

Amazing. (Also this was technically the Winter NE Meet)

Pictures

16243_361985250580_509970580_10222949_7883556_n.jpg

16243_361985220580_509970580_10222944_4652914_n.jpg

16243_361985225580_509970580_10222945_5269369_n.jpg

16243_361985235580_509970580_10222946_2979597_n.jpg

ReZatar.jpg?t=1261383136

So I got in the car and the car was all like "LOL IMMA SPIN MY WEELS HERE". Some dude was like "NO WAI" and pushed the bitch up teh hill. I was all "CHEERZ DUDE".

Then I get round the corner, see oncoming traffic, put my foot on the brake (gently) - it doesn't do shit. Insert panic. I hit the curb as teh only method I can see to not roll down the hill face first into a Mercedes on the day my breakdown cover expired (I no, rite?). Abandon car here.

So now I'm back at home :) in teh warm. Probably going to be working from home.

We then went to the Xscape and were going to have Nando's (never been myself) but there was a wait so went to KFC.
Dudes, you should have waited.

16243_361985225580_509970580_10222945_5269369_n.jpg

16243_361985235580_509970580_10222946_2979597_n.jpg

I like how she's smiling with ReZ but looking annoyed with the big G.

So my boiler has broken for the 4th time this month and we're waiting on the gas man.

Fucking useless.

Also, last night a friend put on their Facebook status that they were in hospital and couldn't sleep because people were being loud.

I asked why he was in hospital and this morning he sent me a private message thing saying he tried to kill himself.

:/

Awwwwwkwarrrrd.

Wish I hadn't asked now.

Does anyone know what the date is for uni results 2010?

Got home at 12 after doing the most boring journey ever, because the two passes I'd normally take are effectively ice rinks with sheer cliffs I had to go the motorway, I think my dad is somewhat impressed at how easy I'm finding driving, places even my dad wouldn't drive without using a map. Yay.

So yeah, home is nice, my dads repainted my room to yellow so its all nice and bright and cheerful in my room, plus he put all the christmas decorations up for me because my student house doesn't have any. Shame he's been roped into working til 9 though, he was supposed to finish in 15 minutes, grr at waitrose can't wait til he starts working in construction again, ok so he hated it, but he was good at it, he earned lots of money and he could come home at good hours.

Going to spend the rest of the evening on my parents laptop looking for a laptop for myself, going to go out and buy one the day after boxing day, I can't particularly afford it, but I'm slightly sick of not having anything but that silly laptop that I personally ruined so I need something else, should get paid soon anyway so I'll only go about 200-300 into my overdraft, then student loan jan, woot.

Should go pester people in my laptop thread, wahey.

My mouth is all numb haha. Just got back from the dentist; she put in a real filling in my tooth (where a filling had fallen out weeks ago). And she noticed another filling seems to be sitting loose too. =/

Hate my teeth. Asked her if there's something I can do about them but there really isn't. =(

I had a bit more fun in the snow today. After clearing out the dog's pen of snow (which took me aaaaages), I decided to give mister Snowman a girlfriend. =)

DSC01026.jpg

DSC01027.jpg

Isn't she prettyyyy? =D

That snow bitch took away my best friend!

Okay, so I spent most of the weekend filling out a very lengthy application form for a placement.

I then sent it without signing it.

Now I can kiss that goodbye and and be annoyed that I wasted my weekend.

Yay!

Going out tonight first to meet chair and the other bestie at Waverly station, then head along to a pub for a sort of school-year reunion thing. Probably won't be that great. So we'll probs leave and come back to mine and play Brawl/MK. (what our lives revolve around really, if we're honest)

So essentially it was a man date.

There was nothing manly about what we did.

I like how she's smiling with ReZ but looking annoyed with the big G.

It's all about the hand placement.

Work was surprisingly tolerable, despite two RIDICULOUS things happening on the STUPID AS FUCK systems/plans that we frankly aren't trained on, so don't have a clue what I'm/we're doing.

It started to snow looadddsssss as I was leaving work. Possibly more than I've ever experienced. We got caked.

^^ That was some heeeeavy snow.

So my Dad just called, him and about 6 other cars are stuck in a ditch of snow, he also has no petrol. I can't help and the AA can't do anything either. Apparently a local farmer is bringing his tractor to help. Mad. I rang mum to tell her (She's up North picking up my Nanna for Christmas) and she was ridiculously blasé about it, just because she was talking in front of her family. I basically hung up on her cos I was so pissed off. RANT.

My bestie friend who lives in Manchester is moving to Leeds with her job. She was the main reason I visit Manchester really, so I guess I'll now be going to Leeds.

@ ReZ, I think you change when you get on film. And not in a good way. :P

Edited by Molly