Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My last day of college tomorrow, and doing pranks is apparently a tradition. Some people are wrapping the heads car in cling film, others are filling the 6th form office to the ceiling with balloons...I need a prank. Help me!

My last day of college tomorrow, and doing pranks is apparently a tradition. Some people are wrapping the heads car in cling film, others are filling the 6th form office to the ceiling with balloons...I need a prank. Help me!

Piss on a teacher's face.

Take a bottle of vodka and sit on the field and refuse to go to class all day.

I only have one lesson, and it's one I'd love to be sober for considering it'll be a total laugh anyways. But, that's not really a "prank" is it?

I only have one lesson, and it's one I'd love to be sober for considering it'll be a total laugh anyways. But, that's not really a "prank" is it?

We tied all the teachers cars together with rope. Was like something out of whacky races.

In Upper Sixth everyone contributed to buy a clamp from B&Q; our head of sixth absolutely took the piss and drove from one side of the campus to the other a few times a day (Lazy), so we clamped her. There were signs and streamers all over her car saying ''YOU HAVE BEEN CLAMPED'' but apparently she didn't see them, tried to drive and messed up her car. We got in trouble, but because it was everyone, not much they could do. Was brilliant.

Probably don't do that though.

If I had an office I would love for this to happen.

Get one of the teachers pregnant. Always hilarious.

(ex)Housemate rang me earlier and informed me she had been to a psychic reading (a group one, kinda going along as a joke) and have been informed that her close friend whose name begins with A (that's me for the dumb folks in the back) will go travelling in Eastern Europe next year.

...so thats next year sorted.

Edited by Ashley

(ex)Housemate rang me earlier and informed me she had been to a psychic reading (a group one, kinda going along as a joke) and have been informed that her close friend whose name begins with A (that's me for the dumb folks in the back) will go travelling in Eastern Europe next year.

...so thats next year sorted.

Last time a psychic tried to read me they mistakenly thought I was going out with the friend I was with, then when I told them I was doing linguistics they said it didn't suit me. Heh, you have to love it when cold reading fails. :heh: