NEurope

Flink: I want to eat up your sadness, and if you'll let me I'll jump in and gorge away.

My... err... penis is sad.

Pfff, who says he made the first move? =P

Was just printing out my course book, and now paper has gotten stuck in the printerrrrr, nooooooo! Don't know how to fix it (and reprint that one page), and dad isn't home. =(

Actually, I was chatting to Katie about that yesterday, and I can't remember who did it. I thinking I was only moving position to make myself comfortable, so it must've been you.

Flink: I want to eat up your sadness, and if you'll let me I'll jump in and gorge away.

I'm not teh sad. Just teh ill. :(

Actually, I was chatting to Katie about that yesterday, and I can't remember who did it. I thinking I was only moving position to make myself comfortable, so it must've been you.

Yeah, I think it was me. Both in inviting you to go to Paris and making the first actual move, haha.

And awww, you'll get better soon.

Well then the closest I have is

I see signs now all the time that your not dead your sleeping

I believe in anything that brings you back home to me

::shrug:

Right. Cranked out 800 words. Time to eat and watch Gossip Girl then do another 600ish before bed.

Yeah, I think it was me. Both in inviting you to go to Paris and making the first actual move, haha.

And awww, you'll get better soon.

I like a woman who shows initiative!

It was quite weird though. All I remember is moving to change position, and then your face was on mine. It was definitely a "woaaaah, duuuude!" momentos.

Well then the closest I have is

I see signs now all the time that your not dead your sleeping

I believe in anything that brings you back home to me

You're going the wrong way!

[/F ZERO announcer]

watch Gossip Girl

I'm doing the same thing. In fact, I'm watching right now. *Bitchy High Five*

I'm doing the same thing. In fact, I'm watching right now. *Bitchy High Five*

Oooh new episode I see, woop. Anyway I can better that: I am reading our town's very own gossip girl blog.

That's right. My town has a Gossip Girl. Pretty fucking sad IMO, though I am getting alot of lol out of reading it.

In other news I have my driving theory which I haven't done any revision or anything for. Never mind.

Today was pretty cool, just hung out most of the day in between my lecturers with the awesomeness that is Stefkov.

Oooh new episode I see, woop. Anyway I can better that: I am reading our town's very own gossip girl blog.

That's right. My town has a Gossip Girl. Pretty fucking sad IMO, though I am getting alot of lol out of reading it.

In other news I have my driving theory which I haven't done any revision or anything for. Never mind.

OMFG (:p) you're kidding? That's actually brilliant in the horrifically sad sense. I'd heard that people were setting up these Gossip Girl blogs, but I thought it was all just a rumour/marketing.

Ok. 21:10.. I should probably, like, start revising now, right? Aiiiiiiiiii!

My thoughts exactly. English tomorrow, yay!

OMFG (:p) you're kidding? That's actually brilliant in the horrifically sad sense. I'd heard that people were setting up these Gossip Girl blogs, but I thought it was all just a rumour/marketing.

Lol yeah it's kind of great. Quite excitingly, some geeks in my year appear to have hacked the account and they now know who it is, haha.

(although it will mean little to anyone not from here) http://ggharpenden.blogspot.com/

my mam made me drink spoilt orange juice today.

i moved a wheely bin full of tiles that weighs more then me. seriosuly, i put all my weight on the bar and i just lifted off the ground, pretended to be superman then resolved to drag it. (whats the bets the bin men dont take that?)

i also e-mailed some guy photos of a might max i found in the loft, but the quality apparetly isnt good enough so i'll get the digital camera out and try again tommorow.

My day was bloody fantastic, I've lost 9 pounds this week

*dances*

Yayyyy, go you! =D

Do you know how much you've lost in total now? Or how much you still want to lose? =)

I should get back into a healthier eating habit, heh. Keep eating snacks and not enough fruit. And I need to exercise to create some muscles I think. X3

I keep forgetting your 17!

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAM! :)

I have my english resit tomorrow...

Heart of Darkness and Robert Browning. Eeep! :X

I'm off to bed for a goodnights sleep then wake up early and revise a bit before I have the exam at 9.

Also GO RAINING. :yay:

Lol yeah it's kind of great. Quite excitingly, some geeks in my year appear to have hacked the account and they now know who it is, haha.

(although it will mean little to anyone not from here) http://ggharpenden.blogspot.com/

Hah! I love how utterly trashy/terrible that is. You're right, it means nothing to me, but it was a fun read skipping over it.

Yayyyy, go you! =D

Do you know how much you've lost in total now? Or how much you still want to lose? =)

I should get back into a healthier eating habit, heh. Keep eating snacks and not enough fruit. And I need to exercise to create some muscles I think. X3

I've lost a stone on the dot since sept (6kg). From 17st7 (111kg) to 16st7 (105kg) I had lost more, but i put it on over Christmas - haha. Been anywhere between 16st 2 and my highest at 17st 7.

Ideally i'd like to get between 13 stone (82kg) and 14 stone(89kg) and see how I feel health-wise. I don't really want to be skinny - just healthier and more able to do things :smile:

I tried to convert all that into KG for you, think its about right!

ninja edit: btw I'm 5ft10, just to get those weights into some kind of perspective.

@ d-l-t seriously, that is lol :P but it doesn't seem to be one person, as they don't appear to get invited to many stuffs (its you isn't it ;) ) but it shows how trashy and slutty the years below mine have become :( tis a sad life.

I've lost a stone on the dot since sept (6kg). From 17st7 (111kg) to 16st7 (105kg) I had lost more, but i put it on over Christmas - haha. Been anywhere between 16st 2 and my highest at 17st 7.

Ideally i'd like to get between 13 stone (82kg) and 14 stone(89kg) and see how I feel health-wise. I don't really want to be skinny - just healthier and more able to do things :smile:

I tried to convert all that into KG for you, think its about right!

ninja edit: btw I'm 5ft10, just to get those weights into some kind of perspective.

That's a nice weight loss already (and thanks for putting it in kg, haha)! I'm sure if you continue to lose weight, you will start feeling better about yourself and your body. It might not feel like that much of an achievement, but it really is. And in the end it'll just help you in being more healthy. =)

So good luck with the diet! You can doooooo eeeeeeet! =D

That's a nice weight loss already (and thanks for putting it in kg, haha)! I'm sure if you continue to lose weight, you will start feeling better about yourself and your body. It might not feel like that much of an achievement, but it really is. And in the end it'll just help you in being more healthy. =)

So good luck with the diet! You can doooooo eeeeeeet! =D

I got my calculator out too!! :D Go me!

Thank-you for the encouragement! How are you finding it after the holidays? :smile:

I got my calculator out too!! :D Go me!

Thank-you for the encouragement! How are you finding it after the holidays? :smile:

Haha, I couldn't keep my hands off all the yummy food during the holidays. Apparently only gained 1kg during the holidays though, at least if our new scale weighs the same as our old one...

But yeah, I've fallen back into my old eating habit, so I really should change that unless I want to start gaining weight again, haha.

Haha, I couldn't keep my hands off all the yummy food during the holidays. Apparently only gained 1kg during the holidays though, at least if our new scale weighs the same as our old one...

But yeah, I've fallen back into my old eating habit, so I really should change that unless I want to start gaining weight again, haha.

I put on 13.5pounds!! :o But 9 came off this week, so only 4.5 to go. Fluke weight changes are easy to repair, its making sure you get back on it. Its just taking the horrifying first step! :shakehead

Yay for you only putting on 1kg that's amazing. That's like 2lbs(ish) compared to my 13.5! :heh:

Someone in my weightwatchers class LOST weight over christmas. I must know her secrets!!

I put on 13.5pounds!! :o But 9 came off this week, so only 4.5 to go. Fluke weight changes are easy to repair, its making sure you get back on it. Its just taking the horrifying first step! :shakehead

Yay for you only putting on 1kg that's amazing. That's like 2lbs(ish) compared to my 13.5! :heh:

Someone in my weightwatchers class LOST weight over christmas. I must know her secrets!!

Heh, to be honest I have nooooo idea how I only managed to gain that little, what with all the bad food I ate, haha.

And yeah, losing weight over Christmas? I thought that was impossible! =O

I should really get started with my studying, haha. Just feel so drained and tired though, boooh.

Something I'd wish they'd address more in the show; they are under constant scrutiny. Their parents have the possiblity to know everything, anything they do can be publically broadcasted and anything they don't do but it could be percieved they did can also be. Its downright Orwellian.

That and; these people do have the luxury to escape their problems. If all goes to shit they can get on a plane and drench in their own misery away from the problems. Everyone else has to deal with it in the trenches (as so to speak)

Oi you. Bottom of previous page. Noooooooow :p Good luck though :)

Right back to assignments methinks.