NEurope

A freakin' massive mouse just jumped out of my bin and scared the hell outta me.. spent the last half hour trying to hunt him down with no luck :hmm:

I hate that it could be all over me while I sleep.. and I'm paranoid by everything I hear or that I can feel it touching me! Damn you, mousey :sad:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

*ahem*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry - now you just know how i felt

:heh:

I went to my weightwatchers class tonight and lost freakin' 4 lbs this week =D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *happyhappy*

MA congrats!

I'm going to go down town at lunch with the intention of scoring either Prince of Persia, or Chrono Trigger or both. Almost certain I'll be unsucesful, so if I am then I will go to WHSmith and buy an eraser. :)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

*ahem*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry - now you just know how i felt

:heh:

...that made my day :heh:

revenge of the girlfriend!

A freakin' massive mouse just jumped out of my bin and scared the hell outta me.. spent the last half hour trying to hunt him down with no luck :hmm:

I hate that it could be all over me while I sleep.. and I'm paranoid by everything I hear or that I can feel it touching me! Damn you, mousey :sad:

Get a humane mouse trap and bait it with cooked bacon. I've had more luck with it than cheese.

Also: lol@MBAM

Back in my world, my two our lecture about...nothing got cancelled, so I've got the rest of the day off! :awesome:

Well, tonight me and a few mates went to a Hookah Bar. It was pretty cool actually, except during my first hit someone made me laugh which caused much coughing.

For those that don't know what a Hookah is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

Ah yes, shisha, I went to a Shisha bar a few weeks ago with my flatmates and had a great time, it's quite the social activity to do. We actually have one in our flat now, but the tobacco is nasty generic fruit stuff. Tastes alright, just weak as. I tried some grape stuff over the weekend though, that was amazing.

Days not going too bad so far, had a bit of an arguement earlier concerning the fact that i hadn't checked a program, of which i had done.

Plus with the added fact that i am nackered because of a younger sister on the phone all night (she sleeps next door from my room) the arguement nearly went heated. May call in and not do the bingo calling tonight, see if i can't get more sleep or have a chilled out night. Can't see myself calling bingo for too much longer, even though it is only once a week on top of early mornings every week it wears you out.

mini adventure report.

was taking my love film rental to the post box, a normaly short walk. while walking down the drive i noticed it was slippy, so took things slow. i started moving forwards despite not moving my legs. my big feet were bassicly acting as skis. i knew id only go faster the further down i went, as its a steeper slope, so i pointed my self to the lawn and slid there. lawn was crunchy not slippy so i was ok.

walk was slow, but pretty ok, when i was half way back, my feet slipped again, this time i had no choice, had to do a controled fall, hurt my knee.

:'(

got home, and had to take the bin in. turns out sliding backwards down a drive is kinda scary. got the recycle baskets up ok, but the wheely bin was a chalenge. cant shift weight to move it, hand to shuffle back using the bin like a break.

moral of the story? large feet relative to height and weight are bad in the ice.

So bored. Always moan about not getting much time off from Uni/college/whatever but when I get it, I have nothing to do. Done some revision for mmy Psychology test tomorrow. God I hope it goes well otherwise I don't see myself getting much more than a C for this semester. :( and it's not like I haven't been trying. Also done an online assignment for my biology course twice (we have unlimited tries at it to help us further understand it and to get better marks). Think I got upto 43% after getting 18% on my first go. Doesn't help when one of the big questions on the first go didn't actually appear as it was a drag and drop thing. Nothing appeared so I lost quite a few marks. That and the fact I don't understand it that much.

Having to keep an eye on the forecast and the weather. According to it, it's supposed to snow like mad tomorrow and that could play havok with me getting to Uni in time for my test. Will be getting an earlier than necessary train to give me time for delays but it's in the afternoon and I have no idea how the weather will play out, and neither do the people doing the forecasts as they rarely get them right.

Eurgh apparently there is a difference to seeing someone and being in a relationship. Apparently it isn't being exclusive. Apparently you can be exclusive in both. Apparently I don't understand. Eurgh.

Just finished helping teach at primary school for the week. Its good fun, kids starting to know me and enjoy me coming. I get high fives!!

Ah yes, shisha, I went to a Shisha bar a few weeks ago with my flatmates and had a great time, it's quite the social activity to do. We actually have one in our flat now, but the tobacco is nasty generic fruit stuff. Tastes alright, just weak as. I tried some grape stuff over the weekend though, that was amazing.

Try two pear, it's tasty! I have a shisha, but can't use it at home due to 'no smoke in the house' policy, boo.

Today has been ok, going bowling later for the first time in ageeeees. I'm probably a bit of a hustler, so I'm sure it'll be goods.

Eurgh apparently there is a difference to seeing someone and being in a relationship.

Incorrect.

Apparently it isn't being exclusive.

Incorrect.

Apparently you can be exclusive in both.

Incorrect.

Apparently I don't understand. Eurgh.

Apparently neither do I.

Today has been ok, going bowling later for the first time in ageeeees. I'm probably a bit of a hustler, so I'm sure it'll be goods.

Incorrect.

My day has been pretty fucking crap. I'm pretty sure I was a black cat or something in a previous life cause i've had no luck whatsoever. I've herniated a disc in my back and can barely move, though i'm told I can still move about when i get my pain killers. I've done it before but no where near as bad as this. I had an MRI and the doc says it's pretty fecked up. Looks like I might need back surgey :( will have to wait a few weeks till the swelling goes down.

Christmas is gonna suck.

I had today off to catch up with some work and i'm glad i did. I've come down with a bad chest, it happens every year when it's cold, i blame the freezing fog on Saturday. I feel really achey and i've not even done anything strenuous, so i'm just going to take it easy tonight.

In other news i had my first (mini) skid this morning in my car. I was going to get my haircut and while setting off from a junction the car didn't want to turn right, twas quite fun.

Well it's certainly a long time since I've posted in here, so I'm going to change it to a "How was your week since last Thursday?" if nobody minds. :)

So..... Thursday night, went out to a club in Glasgow called The Garage and had a fantastic time, met this awesome girl and really clicked with her. Carried on talking to her into Friday morning until we both had to head out to uni. Friday night, all day Saturday and Sunday I was doing my full swimming teachers course which I passed the practical side to and find out about the theory (which I'm pretty much guaranteed to pass) in a few weeks time which means I'll now be getting paid more for working.

Carried on texting Lynsey throughout the weekend/up to now, met up with her again on Monday night, went to the cinema to see My Best Friend's Girl which was surprisingly funny and we had a good time there. She's away on a placement (she does primary teaching) all this week so can't really see her until the weekend but things are looking good. :)

Tonight, I've just got in from work where I think I've just given the 3 best swimming lessons on my life so I'm well chuffed with that and on a massive high at the moment, so much in that I'm going to go out tonight without drinking to celebrate. :)

And I also popped into Uni occasionally through the week.

I went to my weightwatchers class tonight and lost freakin' 4 lbs this week =D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *happyhappy*

I know I'm late but still... Yay! Well done Raining! =D

At least one of us is still doing well with the diet then. =P

My day has been pretty fucking crap. I'm pretty sure I was a black cat or something in a previous life cause i've had no luck whatsoever. I've herniated a disc in my back and can barely move, though i'm told I can still move about when i get my pain killers. I've done it before but no where near as bad as this. I had an MRI and the doc says it's pretty fecked up. Looks like I might need back surgey :( will have to wait a few weeks till the swelling goes down.

Christmas is gonna suck.

Ouch! That just sounds incredibly painful. I hope you'll be okay soon and won't have to go through too much pain. =(

My day was okay, bit boring.

Highlights: lecturer made a Freudian slip and said orgasm instead of organism.

And there were free chocolates to grab in school. I ate three and have three more to eat later today, yummm.

I know I'm late but still... Yay! Well done Raining! =D

At least one of us is still doing well with the diet then. =P

lol i dunno I did put on 4 pounds a couple of weeks ago when I was in Manchester. I gorbed on pizza and all kinds of lovely things, so it was worth it. =)

I'm back on track and ready to go. :D

i've lost over a stone and a half in total, just like 4 or 5 stone to go. God dammit. I know it's only gonna get harder the more I lose. :(

It will be raining, but it's totally worth it and you seem to be doing fantastically! <3

Had a weird day, fire alarm went off at 11:30, which woke me up, luckily I didn't have to go outside! Got my wiki finished with my presentation people, even though it doesn't really matter on the mark because of the first we got *beams*.

Went to class, ate alot of food, had a laugh and now I get to do nothing for once wheeeeeeeeeeee ^_^.

lol i dunno I did put on 4 pounds a couple of weeks ago when I was in Manchester. I gorbed on pizza and all kinds of lovely things, so it was worth it. =)

I'm back on track and ready to go. :D

i've lost over a stone and a half in total, just like 4 or 5 stone to go. God dammit. I know it's only gonna get harder the more I lose. :(

Yeah, it might get harder, but I'm sure you can still lose more weight the way you're going now. Plus you already lost quite a bit, they can't take that away from you! Unless you start stuffing yourself with food now of course. =P

I'm going to get weighed and measured again in half an hour. I know I won't have lost weight but I do wonder if I lost any centimetres anywhere. =)

my knee is bad, maybe going to interfear with the gym, so im gutted. trip to the pub may be off, may stil do somthing though.

Thanks nightwooolfie <3

Yeah, it might get harder, but I'm sure you can still lose more weight the way you're going now. Plus you already lost quite a bit, they can't take that away from you! Unless you start stuffing yourself with food now of course. =P

I'm going to get weighed and measured again in half an hour. I know I won't have lost weight but I do wonder if I lost any centimetres anywhere. =)

Yeah based on the weightwatchers points plan, you get less points as you get skinnier (body weighs less, less weight to carry round, less energy burned doing normal day to day stuff makes sense really)

Its very easy to lose weight when you are the size I am. And once you get closer to your target, or healthy weight, apparently its very hard to get it off (coming from a lot of the girls at the classes i've chatted to) so don't feel disheartened if its taking its time, I know your not anywhere near my size missy!

You'll do good, Again_It_Rains. Stick to eet, and you'll win. Just like Rocky. Then, you'll be all "YOOO AIDRIAN! I DID EEET!"

I've had a pretty ordinary day, I think. Been to placement, and back. I have all my planning done for tomorrow, I think. And, I'm getting into that Christmas feeling. Can't wait for it to come about. :)

I'm sat watching Shrek now.Really love that film. :D And, gonna make some dinner soon. Gonna have some fish, chips and beeeans. Yeeeeah-haa.

You'll do good, Again_It_Rains. Stick to eet, and you'll win. Just like Rocky. Then, you'll be all "YOOO AIDRIAN! I DID EEET!"

I've had a pretty ordinary day, I think. Been to placement, and back. I have all my planning done for tomorrow, I think. And, I'm getting into that Christmas feeling. Can't wait for it to come about. :)

I'm sat watching Shrek now.Really love that film. :D And, gonna make some dinner soon. Gonna have some fish, chips and beeeans. Yeeeeah-haa.

Thanks dude (and the rest of you guys), its really great having encouragement! It really pushes you forward :D

Thanks dude (and the rest of you guys), its really great having encouragement! It really pushes you forward :D

Yeeeees. It helps to have someone keeping your spirits up or giving you motivation.

Go forth, and rock.