NEurope

I have my moments. I'm just glad of the parcel's opportune timing!

My day has consisted of work. That's it. Still, I picked up a cheque as I left and that's always a boost, both to my bank account and my general Day Goodness rating.

Had a lovely afternoon, drinking with a new friend, a special surprise and a nice kip to finish it off.

I got a compliment from a sexy stranger today :D One who I had been eyeing up for a while. Works in the internal post in work, he said my hair was awesome :D

Ego inflation is winn!

I should avoid human contact, it leaves me feeling somewhat cheated out of things.

Dark knight tomorrow, it better be as good as people have said to be honest. sigh.

edit: I've been looking around for the cardcaptor series on dvd, but can only find the english version, I obviously can't use region 1, anybody have any idea? I prefer the japanese with english subs

Friend: What have you done today?

Me: Umm...ironing, watched The Incredibles, popped to town. You?

Friend: Interviewed Jamie Murray

I believe Gin Blossoms wrote a song about this...:p

Dark knight tomorrow, it better be as good as people have said to be honest. sigh.

If you don't like it I'm disowning you

If you don't like it I'm disowning you

haha :heh:, like you owned me in the first place!

Get on topic you two!

=P

Watching Sweeney Todd, but it was a bit better watching it in the cinema. Oh well, nice to have some form of entertainment I guess.

Well if you bang their heads together yes.

Wait...was yours a euphamism too?

Do I have to bang your heads together...

I see another forum rommannnceee ;)

Does that mean Flinky and me will be left alone? =P

you can't blame her, really.

Well if you bang their heads together yes.

Wait...was yours a euphamism too?

Yes I believe it was...

:heh:

Edit: no-one can resist the dare charm obviously....

As if there wasn't enough already.

whheee!

right i'm off to shoot some geometry. More hijinks later, forum xxx

Today i have once again done nothing except go out out to look at a car. It sempt fairly decent as a first car even if it does look abit old codger style. A burgundy Rover 200 1.1, 1998, 38,000 mile, it even had the spare tire and tools in the original plastic, all for £650.

8991_18.JPG

What'ya think?

just blew out a candle, which proved more difficult then anticipated, had to put alot of welly into it and hot wax was shot into my face. i fear i may become two face.

Today i have once again done nothing except go out out to look at a car. It sempt fairly decent as a first car even if it does look abit old codger style. A burgundy Rover 200 1.1, 1998, 38,000 mile, it even had the spare tire and tools in the original plastic, all for £650.

8991_18.JPG

What'ya think?

Now I dont know a lot about cars, but thats seems pretty sweet!

My day was LOVELY!!

It was my day off!

But I had to go meet my friend off the boat, because she came back from her holiday early as her boyfriend cheated on her.

Got the 7:30am bus to meet her, with my other friends, and we had a cheery 8:00am fry up in the co-op cafe. (read: dismal and shit, yet awesome)

Then went around town, enjoying the sun. I bought a few things from charity shops, because I could! (ie. not at work) Also got icecreams and sat on the pier for an hour, bitching about her cheating boyfriend, and the girl he slept with who looks like a 7 year old boy.

Then went to another friend's house, and went on her trampoline, and I did a huge painting on the front of their shed for them :)

I would have pics, but I left my memory card at my house..

On the downside, 4 yeas ago today my dad passed away :/ Well, it was actually a few days earlier, but this as the day they found him.