NEurope

My day consGEEEEEOOOMMEEETRY WARRRSSSS

YUes, it's so good it interrupted my first sentence. Will be playing more in an hour or so :D

Hmm, today was a funny old day. I went to bed at about half 3, and woke up at 8. But, I now I didn't sleep comfortably through all that time, it was interrupted in some way, and I can't remember why. Must have been some kind of dream or something!

Went to work, and have felt a bit tired and ill for most of today. Felt better as it went on, but still don't feel entirely at ease. Hmm, better not be getting poorly ill! Not having that. :heh:

Came home, saw my sister and her kids for a bit, and then went for a lil workout in the gym. I had two showers when I got home from work; One when I got out of my work-clothes, and the other after I had been to the gym. We've just had our bathroom sorted, so I'm putting it all to good use, haha. :D

Now I'm watching OutBreak on ITV2, and playing some guitar. Looking at some Joy Division songs and just playing them infront of the telly, its actually pretty damn relaxing.:)

The night is hot and humid, and the residual tension of stillness courses up my spine. Nobody fancies giving me a full body massage do they?

The night is hot and humid, and the residual tension of stillness courses up my spine. Nobody fancies giving me a full body massage do they?

I only give them to the female of the species, I'm afraid.

Although, I could do with one myself. Need loosening up a bit, I think.

Just got back from a meal at an italian in celebration of my dads birthday.

Somehow our waitress was both hot and cute at the same time :o

I went to Durham and Newcastle today to look at universities.

Really unimpressed with Durham. Most of the town is dingy and unexciting.

Newcastle is what you'd expect from a big city.

And then I get home and I get a message telling me I've got a job interview tomorrow at an independant cinema near my house!

Nobody fancies giving me a full body massage do they?

Ahh, my wasted college years...

I went to Durham and Newcastle today to look at universities.

Really unimpressed with Durham. Most of the town is dingy and unexciting.

Newcastle is what you'd expect from a big city.

And then I get home and I get a message telling me I've got a job interview tomorrow at an independant cinema near my house!

What? Newcastle is the greatest place in the world. Its more than anyone expects.

Good luck!

Wanted to get my hair cut today and then spent the day enjoying the weather and arrived too late. Forget my hairdresser closes early on Wed. :(

Also purchased 2 excellent DVD's (Deathnote (Movie Version of the popular Anime) In a special 2 disc set and Also Funny games-a remake of a movie that breaks the 4th Wall. :)

Think I'm going to grab a cold drink and enjoy deathnote. Just wish it wasn't so damm warm in the evening.

Hmm, today was a funny old day. I went to bed at about half 3, and woke up at 8. But, I now I didn't sleep comfortably through all that time, it was interrupted in some way, and I can't remember why. Must have been some kind of dream or something!

Went to work, and have felt a bit tired and ill for most of today. Felt better as it went on, but still don't feel entirely at ease. Hmm, better not be getting poorly ill! Not having that. :heh:

Came home, saw my sister and her kids for a bit, and then went for a lil workout in the gym. I had two showers when I got home from work; One when I got out of my work-clothes, and the other after I had been to the gym. We've just had our bathroom sorted, so I'm putting it all to good use, haha. :D

Now I'm watching OutBreak on ITV2, and playing some guitar. Looking at some Joy Division songs and just playing them infront of the telly, its actually pretty damn relaxing.:)

love will tear us apart again

love will tear us apart again

It sure will, mon frere. It sure will. :heh:

Playing Transmission as well, which is really fucking cool. It's so flawless, and definitely one of their best.

"Radiioooooo

Lost transmiisssssion!"

*dooo da-daaaa

da dooo da-daaaaa

da dooo da-daaaaa

bow boooo ba-baaaaa

bow boooo ba-baaaa

da dooow da-daaaaaa*

What? Newcastle is the greatest place in the world. Its more than anyone expects.

In comparison to Edinburgh, it's not as great/nice (from what I saw). In comparison Glasgow, it's far nicer/greater (they are the two big cities I know best).

However, Glasgow's university is actually surprisingly pleasant.

Good luck!

Thanks, this will hopefully be my first job.

good news, im not scarred like two face, the wax has left just one very slight burn, which isnt any worse then you get from a splash of the kettle. shame that my crime days are over though....

in related news, just started playing call of duty 4 online. thought i was doing well but a string of bottom three positions tells me i need more practice.

Ha ha Martinist and Aimless. This whole place is always a good laugh. :D

My day consGEEEEEOOOMMEEETRY WARRRSSSS

YUes, it's so good it interrupted my first sentence. Will be playing more in an hour or so :D

After buying Super Stardust HD yesterday, I have come to the conclusion that.

SSDHD > Geo Wars.

ah but have you played 2? This game raises the bar so so far beyond the original.

I'm awake! And It's morning! What on earth is happening... Plan for the day is to actually read this book... fucking retake is creeping up.

I am wearing all blue today.

Woke up in an abnormally positive mood today.

Going to be drinking later, so it probably won't last.

I got a hair cut today - apparently I have good hair for styling.

I also gave my details to some charity (just contact details, not signing up for anything). The girl getting the details was too nice to say "no" to.

Just switched on the TV while the movers are sorting themselves out.

I really wished Jeremy 'Heil Hitler' Kyle had died in that car crash.

He just feeds off the detritus of human society. He's worse than scum. He's like the personification of rape.

Ok, now I don't get the format of The Jeremy Kyle show. It just ended on a cliffhanger and the next episode is on something completely different...

I want to know if Adrian is the father of the baby!!!!

....I'm so glad I have work tomorrow.