NEurope

Went out for cocktails and the like with some girl friends last night. Was good to get out and about with someone without a penis for once. This town was quickly starting to feel like a sausage fest.

Well thanks for the replies - I wasn't drinking for the fuck of it, by the way! Had been down the beach, then went to a bbq. There were some genuine points in there, but hey ho.

READ BOOKS JAYSEVEN. READ THEM ALL.

Anticlimactic.

Start of brother's trial which was meant to last three days and last half of one. They've kinda bargained it down to a lesser thing which has been adjourned til end of September and he may only get a sentence of 18 months. Which is 9 months with good behaviour and he would have been there that long on remand anyway.

So now I have Weds-Saturday off...

Ooh. Thunderstorm. Although we get an advance warning because Sky fails around 10 minutes before it hits.

Ooh. Thunderstorm. Although we get an advance warning because Sky fails around 10 minutes before it hits.

Thunderstorms the least of your problems if the skys falling.

Me and Jordan went to see some more houses today. One was a shit hole, and the other was lovverrrllyyyy.

Also, work.

Also, this:

nerdcb8.jpg

Awesome shirt Letty. :awesome:

THATS ME... ¬___¬

Ahahahahaha :D

THATS ME... ¬___¬

Jesus! You really did lose the belly!

Awesome t-shirt!!

The navi shirt look pretty big in the arms

Dante's posts look pretty small in the content

Dante's posts look pretty small in the content

:blank:

i'm really not a good talker online and I dont say much in real life.

just saw some flash photography from last night and had to remove the tag on facebook. I fucking hate flash- it could make Jessica Alba look like a greesy meth addict on a bad comedown.

THATS ME... ¬___¬

Wiiiiiiinnnnnn!!!!!!

^_^

Edit;/ To be fair, look at the photo. Thems some fucking nice curves Jordan.

Wow Jordan ya look good!

Anyway I had an awesome day!

Woke up, called this guy named Rich who is the Head Chef at the Grand Aleutian Hotel. And talked to him about a job working in the kitchens...And since he knew that I want to Culinary School and he knows my family he said all I had to do was fill out an application then come talk to him and I've got the job! So I did that and tommorow I start working! W0000

I feel I must defend Tellyn here. It's well recognised that Jordan's moobs are pretty sensual. It was an easy mistake.

I feel I must defend Tellyn here. It's well recognised that Jordan's moobs are pretty sensual. It was an easy mistake.

But I'm not that flat chested T_____________________T

Wiiiiiiinnnnnn!!!!!!

^_^

Edit;/ To be fair, look at the photo. Thems some fucking nice curves Jordan.

O___o.......>')