NEurope

Is that aimed at me or ReZ?

Anyone it applies to really. I just needed to vent.

over the 4 weeks of christmas shopping (starting today) me and greg dont have ONE DAY OFF TOGETHER....thank you very much mr barratts and mr savers

Mr Barretts and Mr Savers are real people? :o!

FUUUUUUUCK...I think? Basically I have a module tomorrow 2:15-6:15 which so far I have been to one and a bit lectures. Its a science one so its mostly lab work but I happened to check tomorrows and it says:

Introduction To Lake Study

Preparation of leaf tissue for analysis

And then later on...

COMPUTER SIMULATION - LAKE STUDY.

You will be given an introduction to this software, the assessment brief, explanatory notes and instructions during the session in week 10.

Which I think I'll need to be there for...but only for less than an hour. Which means I'll have hours to kill on campus again but there's no way to confirm this at the moment. If I lived in the same city it'll be fine, but as it takes me two hours to get there I'll need to leave the house at around 12 just to get there, which means I'll have to get up and ready at a reasonable time (not lounge around watching new TV like I was planning to). Fuuuuuuck.

Dear lord if I do go in and the student doesn't show I may actually rip someone to pieces.

WAIT A COTTON PICKIN' MINUTE!!!!

Artie Ziff owns Barratts?

500px-Artie_Ziff.jpg

*mimes mind being blown, collected back together and blown again*

WAIT A COTTON PICKIN' MINUTE!!!!

Artie Ziff owns Barratts?

500px-Artie_Ziff.jpg

*mimes mind being blown, collected back together and blown again*

sorry its michael :P

ziff1.jpg

Dragonforce were doing a gig at the o2 last night, but they had common sense and chose to go to Corporation for their after-party. I spied them walking around slowly, waiting for people to go up to them and scream, or whatever!

Kept finding people I know, and had a few dances with a few girls (bumps, grinds, gropes, but no cigarillos), and... yeah, nice night.

Today I'm basically waiting for 12.30 to roll 'round for x11 results. Pew pew!

Dragonforce were doing a gig at the o2 last night, but they had common sense and chose to go to Corporation for their after-party. I spied them walking around slowly, waiting for people to go up to them and scream, or whatever!

Kept finding people I know, and had a few dances with a few girls (bumps, grinds, gropes, but no cigarillos), and... yeah, nice night.

I am a complete fuck up. I am once again failing to attend university and failing to do any work, so it looks like I'll either have to drop out or defer, and repeat the second year for a second time.

I'm also completely fucked for money due to a huge mistake and my flat mates have had to front me cash for rent for the past two months. So I face the decision to leave London and go back home, which is a fucking daunting one because my parents will be furious that I've wasted three years and thousands of pounds, and there's no way that i'll be able to get a job either.

I'm seriously considering just running away/ending it all.

I am an absolute moron.

I woke up at 7:45. The train (7-odd minute walk) I needed to catch for work left at 7:79 so I had to rush, skipping breakfast (I got something to eat on the way to work) and shower, in order to catch it.

Finally got myself an external harddrive, like I'll ever forget that in a hurry. Woot.

Talked to a few of my tutors, one is letting me have some of my work back so I can copy it over and have it for my portfolio. Luckily I found out in class today I don't have to model a human if I don't want in 3ds max I can just do a weird biped instead. Good times.

Going to see my flat at 2:45 and tell the landlord I'm having it. Yay.

Wooo 1st of December! I'd go as far as saying probably the most winterest of mornings I've seen in a while. Infact it's the first time I've had to de-frost the car! The festive season is upon us people! It's a pity I don't have an advent calander really, I should get one.

Today i went in to my old sixth form to grab a reference from the head of year for UCAS, which is now finally sent off (Again) :D <--- Happy . I'm confident I'll be happy with the course I've chosen this time :)

I'm in a gooood mood today :D

I am an absolute moron.

LastAction2.jpg

Put a sahk in it.

So what if you've wasted monies? I've wasted peoples' time and money whilst being at Uni. It hasn't done me any good thus far. Reach for your stones boy, find the energy to plow through whatever you decide.

Day has started a bit weird. Had some weird dreams last night/this morning, one involving a teacher from school, in some weird theme park place thingie. I don't even remember what happened but I simply remember the dream being weird. =P

Had breakfast/lunch, just the usual bread with spreads. Decided to have one last slice with chocolate spread while I was reading the newspaper. Except I misplaced the jar (not wearing contacts + not paying attention = no sense of depth) and it landed on the floor, sending glass flying everywhere. And no more chocolate spread for me. It was still a full jar too. =(

And my sisters keep asking me to do stuff for them. One of them wants to have my Gamecube and my games to play with her boyfriend on these long cold winter nights... I feel bad giving away my consoles and gamesss.

And my sisters keep asking me to do stuff for them. One of them wants to have my Gamecube and my games to play with her boyfriend on these long cold winter nights... I feel bad giving away my consoles and gamesss.

Don't do eeeet!

Today i went in to my old sixth form to grab a reference from the head of year for UCAS, which is now finally sent off (Again) :D <--- Happy . I'm confident I'll be happy with the course I've chosen this time :)

I'm in a gooood mood today :D

What did you apply for?

Today was a good day for me also. Aside from feeling really ill all day I went and spoke to careers who told me what I wanted to hear and now I'm set. Next few weeks will be fun. If I get a job this'll be the best thing that's happened to me in a long time.

Don't do eeeet!

I kinda told her she could use it though... Oh well, it should be fine. I made sure all my files are save on a memory card that I'm keeping, then I copied files for multiplayer games to the other card which she can use. I just hope I get all this stuff back some day. =P

Also, people don't want to buy any cards, boooh. I've sold 12 packets of my own, which brings me at 55 euro... though I already paid 21 euro for those packets myself so I've barely even made a profit haha. It's gonna be hard to pay for this Berlin trip. X3

Ouch. ;) (I'm only happy cos you're my main rival)

I am a complete fuck up. I am once again failing to attend university and failing to do any work, so it looks like I'll either have to drop out or defer, and repeat the second year for a second time.

I'm also completely fucked for money due to a huge mistake and my flat mates have had to front me cash for rent for the past two months. So I face the decision to leave London and go back home, which is a fucking daunting one because my parents will be furious that I've wasted three years and thousands of pounds, and there's no way that i'll be able to get a job either.

I am an absolute moron.

Its better to swallow the cherry stone and shit it out, than to never taste a cherry at all.

i slipped in the ice and landed on my bum on the way to work. it hurt.

I did this last year/this year. Its hardcore/awesome tbh.

Today was not as bad as yesterday at work so thats good. Bought one of the last bits needed for my costume. Really need fabric glue and trousers now though. Probably white + yellow dye.

Must make like Amy Winehouse and get cracking.

There's the loveliest lady who runs the "hatch" in the common room, which sells snacks and tea/coffee. She calls everyone "my dear" and generally is really nice and lovely, and she's having to quit because her grand-daughter has some sort of problem (I daren't ask what), and she needs to help her daughter look after her.

I just put a £10 note in her Christmas tips box, and I just feel so happy.

And I just got an alpha in my tutorial work, which this week I mostly did on my own.

And yesterday, when I went Christmas shopping, I felt so happy, despite spending large amounts of money on other people. I love finding/buying presents you'll know the person will like / you know they're so good that the person can't not love them.

I spent £84 on ....basically bath/shower gel type things yesterday. (For Claire for Christmas obviously)

Which is ridiculous/hilarious.

Its this amazing brand though, and I bought it direct from the US site (she had about £40 worth of stuff on her list) and nowhere (of the two or so) UK sites had any in stock, so I bought it from the official site. £25 shipping. So I bought as much as possible to make it as worth it as possible. If I got the equivilant stuff from the UK (which they dont sell anyway) it would have been more. E.g. one of the items was £16.00 UK price, but £12 US price.

Bit weird/ridiculous, but meh.

This is quite funny IMO.

ReZsex101.jpg

And I know a lot of you hate my internet arguments, but I just think this is amazing. I am not denying that I antagonised btw, I certainly did, but to be out done in an internet argument? I don't think so.

BTW for the record, my mates ex-girlfriend started going out with someone a week after they split up. And Brad suspected something was going on with this person whilst they were going out AND a friend of his warned him off apparently. Hence how this started;

Edit: Working now.

EpicArgumentHilar.jpg
Edited by ReZourceman

Go on then ReZ, how much "Spern" does it take?

EDIT: That debate in the spoiler tag you cannot see.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I have somewhere to live for 2010!

Going to sign the contract and give the deposit tomorrow, I'm excited, its somewhere I can like, students don't live next to me, I have my own car parking space off the road and tis clean and modern

*contented sigh*

Starting work tomorrow, 10-4, quite excited, lets just hope that its nice enough for me to continue liking ti at 4:01!

Advantage to losing ones work: The next time you do it, its better. Both my 3d modelling work and my ut3 level work is much better than the originals, get to do an aztec level instead of a medical lab on ut3, much easier but I've got some kick ass terrain on there. :grin: