NEurope

I kept dreaming I had overslept badly and missed my class. In a way I wish it wasn't a dream, so I would at least have an excuse not to go. >.>;

It should be law to have an extra switch for the bedroom light by the bed.

Funnily enough I used to have one of those in my old student house. It's just a shame we didn't have other things like decent central heating and taps that didn't drip...

Get a lamp!

Honestly, don't try and convince jayseven to buy something logical and useful for himself. I've tried loads of times.

It should be law to have an extra switch for the bedroom light by the bed.

Indeed. It should be a dimmer switch too.

Damn getting back out of bed.

Honestly, don't try and convince jayseven to buy something logical and useful for himself. I've tried loads of times.

What products have you attempted to suggest?

pretty shit, but then your day would be too if you turned up to work only to be told you werent needed after all, and that pay you were rellying on wasnt going to happen.

i love getting out of bed at 6am, having 3 hours travle a day and working for 20 mins.

i swear, id get shafted less if i was a rent boy.

Finally found some peeps to live with next year, which is such an amazing weight of my shoulders. Now the only thing I have to worry about it getting all this work done in time for Christmas. Actually cannot wait to be properly living in Sheff, without the hassle of student accommodation.

Saame :D Was getting a little worried, especially as one of my best friends here decided he was gonna live with people he knew from back home.

I still think it's way too early to be organizing houses... I've only met the people I'll be living with a handful of times. They're lovely though, so it'll be fine.

Like you say though, once we actually pick a house I think I'll be way too eager, and want to move in straight away. Only it'll still be like 7 months to wait :/

I was the only one in my flat this weekend, the rest having gone home for the weekend. Lonesome times.

At the moment? I'm at The Forge. Horribly expensive, and though it's perfectly lovely inside, the area around it is abysmal in terms of safety and whatnot.

I live opposite you, pssh and you've yet to come to lgbt and meet me. Disappointing.

Jayseven is one of those who will go out of his way to find reasons why sensible things like lamps aren't needed.

I've finally experienced why the jobcentre is such a dire place to visit. The woman on the reception pissed me off. But then the people upstairs who sorted out my inital claim were great, really friendly.

I walked into an Orange shop and was extremely tempted again to just buy the iphone. Damnit!

I'm a bit knackered at the moment. It's affecting my usual sunny disposition - a mate at work today said I was being a "total arse" and when I thought about it I was.

My kids are ill with colds and that just means misery at home, and especially overnight. It means the three year old wets the bed more, and it means the one year old throws up (why just cough up phlegm when you can cough up your dinner too?).

I have loads on at work too, and it's hard to think hard when I'm tired, but the directors are all away, so skiving is tempting. Hence a post in HWYD, and probable photo uploading to Facebook after this.

A lamp would be good...

I can't remember specific things Shorty's tried to convince me to get, but I definitely remember the type of conversation :P We'd have about one a week. Good times.

Cheers to the three people who've helped with my questionnaire thing. I went to uni today, printed some stuff, got ten random people to let me do my test on them. Already noticing flaws in my experiment, but it's too late to rectify them, I'll just give them a lengthy analysis.

SO now I need to get the results on my pooter, then do some reading for an hour, eat a baked potato, then read, then structure the essay (probably all wrong), then continue to ignore teh xbocks.

I've been using an ebook of the recommended text book for a few days. Turns out pretty much the only pages missing are, er, massively crucial. Library didn't have them. I'm lolling inside.

I think my friend fancies me. She was being really REALLY flirty and kept commenting on how trim I looked (she's right, I do loom trim). And then she started feeling my abs (which I'm very proud of btw) in the lift. She's just left and jokingly asked if I'd date her.

Either that or she's in a weird mood.

Apart from that little episode my day has been good. Cycled into uni, which is always fun. Especially when I'm singing along to Journey. Went to the gym and almost got crushed under a weight I was lifting on the very last rep, so just how I like it. Finally I started on my second essay.

Excellent, all in all.

I'm annoyed with Gamesbite now. I made an order with them earlier requesting a Digital Delivery and it seems they have posted them on a 2nd Class post, of which i did not ask for. I'm tempted once i receive these to send them back and get them to deliver as i asked for them, not as they wish to.

I did contact them earlier, they said to me they cannot send them via email because of the method of payment i used. Last time i checked, Debit was what i payed for.

I'm not happy with this.

@ Stefkov. iPhone on Orange?

My day was.....*insert*

Some chick walked into me as I was walking out. Why are some people so fucking ignorant, she literally turned a corner, her head faced the complete opposite direction (talking to a friend walking the other way) and I was like...she is gonna turn around right? And I stepped over to the wall, and as she turned her head back she walked to the wall and right into me.

Fucking retard. (@ Molly DMS) so fucking stupid. If you walk, you need to look where you're going in case something is there. Its...common sense.

You've not heard about it? Rumours came out months ago iphone was going to Orange and I think vodaphone. Then they announced it a month or so ago and it's been available to buy for a few weeks, maybe a month. I'm no good with timescales. There were all the jokes; apple and orange make for a sweet pairing blah blah blah.

http://shop.orange.co.uk/iphone/

Adding onto my day I made a little sketch of my plans for the next 5 years. It looks good. If everything could work out as simple as what I've put down life would be awesome. The major hurdle of money is always there though.

You've not heard about it? Rumours came out months ago iphone was going to Orange and I think vodaphone. Then they announced it a month or so ago and it's been available to buy for a few weeks, maybe a month. I'm no good with timescales. There were all the jokes; apple and orange make for a sweet pairing blah blah blah.

Adding onto my day I made a little sketch of my plans for the next 5 years. It looks good. If everything could work out as simple as what I've put down life would be awesome. The major hurdle of money is always there though.

Sweet thanks for the info. Interesting. Its doesn't seem horrendously over priced either. Although you don't get many minutes/texts for £30 a month. Anyone know if theres a good Nokia phone that does epic internet usage?

Its quite funny actually, T-Mobile (I mentioned a few weeks back I wrote a complaint...havn't sent it yet) anyway they rang me up yesterday, trying to sell me shit, and I said "Well I'm not interested in any of that but please could you tell me when my contract runs out?" and he was like "Oh....errrr yeah, sure I'll just find out"

And I found out it was sooner than I thought (March). Hope he didn't get punished for (lolbasically) turning a potential sale into a cancellation. Heh heh. Serves them right for being shit though. Like it serves me right for losing my job cos' my company is wank.

The major hurdle of money is always there though.

But you're thinking about buying an iPhone?

My sister works for orange, selling phones/contracts that kinda thing. Mostly a big scam from what she's telling me.

Went to class, learnt loads of stuff (as per usual, yay for rueben, why can't he teach all my classes :() came home, did no work, tossing and turning about making a spider or bumper car for my project. Took my friend to meadowhall to get a charger.

Decided on a bumper car, I'm finally getting it done, much easier than I originally did, I hate that when you think things too complicated than they are and then you go back and scold yourself for being silly. :santa:

I saw the coca-cola advert too - meaning = christmas. :santa:

I saw the coca-cola advert too - meaning = christmas. :santa:

I've still not seen it! So annoyed. It just doesn't feel like Christmas without it.

But you're thinking about buying an iPhone?

Yes. I am mental.

(is the only way I could put across what I wanted to say)

Yes. I am mental.

(is the only way I could put across what I wanted to say)

Don't. Get an iPod touch and some plastic cups with a bit of rope. Save you a packet in the long run.

My day was.....*insert*

Some chick walked into me as I was walking out. Why are some people so fucking ignorant, she literally turned a corner, her head faced the complete opposite direction (talking to a friend walking the other way) and I was like...she is gonna turn around right? And I stepped over to the wall, and as she turned her head back she walked to the wall and right into me.

Fucking retard. (@ Molly DMS) so fucking stupid. If you walk, you need to look where you're going in case something is there. Its...common sense.

But...you didn't move. What does that make you? :bouncy:

Good day today. Had a nice morning at uni chilling with some friends then, faced with like 3 hours + to my next seminar I thought 'fudge it' and went home.

Played some MW2, Watched How I Met Your Mother (top episode.) then

Peter Andre’s refusal to return to the ‘I’m A Celebrity’ Jungle marks a tragic missed opportunity for extreme reality TV.

The recent news that former pectorally-enhanced heart throb Peter Andre refused an offer to return to the set of ITV’s I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! With his ex Katie Price marks the end of the road for reality television as we know it (when even the people who’s entire celebrity status is based on reality TV can’t be bothered you’re really in trouble) but it also represents a missed opportunity for ITV to reverse their fortunes and bring new life to the flagging genre for the 21st Century.

Imagine if they had gotten the pair together- the show would have uncovered a whole new market: celebrity reality marriage counselling.

It’s hard not to weep for ITV when you consider the potential they’ve passed up on. Just imagine the scene:

‘Ok Peter, so how does it feel to be replaced by a cage fighter who could, basically, kill you with his toes’

‘Pretty…umm..sad. Yeah. Sad’

‘ Peter, we’re really going to have to open up more in our sessions. OK we’re going to bathe you both in tropical maggots now’

It ticks all the boxes for a successful reality TV show: Desperate narcissists being exposed to emotional mental and physical anguish on live television and presented to the public in a warped and exploitative fashion by canny producers in exchange for a few column inches and some extravagant tabloid cheques. Plus there’s a good chance that the whole thing will end in a bit of cheeky shagging on some low light night vision cameras inexplicably trained on their beds. Everyone’s a winner on Celebrity Reality Marriage Counselling.

And, really, why stop there? Like a glimpse of the future predicted by H.G Welles in The Time Machine, reality television is gradually reducing us all to a childlike state of sloth, our pleasure centres of the brain gradually wearing away until only the most primal form of stimulation is capable of stimulating us. But don’t worry, X-Treme Celebrity Reality Marriage Counselling is practically future proof. I even came up with a number of pilots to spare ITV the trouble.

Brad and Jennifer’s Chernobyl Survival Trek

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston are reunited on screen to deal with their unresolved emotions since their dramatic split. To ensure that the once happy couple talk and engage with one another, they’ll be dropped off in the irradiated Ukrainian wilderness of the former soviet bloc and stalked by former SAS hero and novelist Andy McNab, armed with a high powered sniper rifle. For every heart wrenching admission of unrequited emotion, the pair will be rewarded with key survival items and radiation medication, while Andy will be given misleading hints on where to find his prey as they flee to safety. Conversely, every time Jennifer accepts another film role in a weepy rom-com with Aaron Eckhart, Andy will be supplied with high calibre, armour piercing rounds.

Ashley and Cheryl Cole’s Audience Participation Death Plunge

Following a storm of newspaper allegations, Ashley and Cheryl Cole go on live television to address the burning issue of Ashley’s alleged extra-marital affairs. To do this, they’ll be taken up to 10,000 feet in a plane, joined together with a special harness and hurled out of the aircraft by comedy duo Ant and Dec.

As the couple plunge to their seemingly inevitable deaths, a live studio audience will vote on the resulting exchange between man and wife: If they believe Cheryl accepts Ashley’s sobbing screams for mercy and forgiveness as he faces the certainty of oblivion, a specially designed parachute will open and the happy couple will be spared a brutal and unforgiving execution in the name of entertainment.

Strictly Lovechild Gladiatorial Arena

In the style of Strictly Come Dancing a selection of divorced celebs and sham-marriage stars battle for custody of their children. Trained by highly accomplished experts in ancient Roman weaponry and martial arts, the celebrity couples engage in ritualistic combat to win the affections of their offspring and adopted ethnic babies. While their parents battle to the death in a series of themed battle scenarios, the infants must decide who they like best and judge the least able guardian with a thumbs up or thumbs down from a mock imperial throne. During the judges deliberations, the audience is treated to the soundtrack of ‘Woo-Hoo!’ by the hit Japanese pop group, The 5 6 7 8’s.

There you have it; Future proof extreme reality television. If only Peter had accepted the invitation to go back to the jungle.

should get Assassins Creed 2 tomorrow on the free. Good times.

edit: pardon my formatting. Bit ugly that.

Funnily enough I used to have one of those in my old student house. It's just a shame we didn't have other things like decent central heating and taps that didn't drip...

I have one. I've become so used to it, it's going to be such a pain not having one next year.

I may have a job..

Which is surprising given all it took was my friend who works there to ask the manager if they needed anybody. Going for an interview tomorrow. It is unfortunetly working at monkey bizness, a kids restaurant type place, but a jobs a job and kids can be alright when its parteh time.