NEurope

What is this? I want more :o

Justice - Stress

From their album .

If you like them try Danger. 09/14 2007 and 09/16 2007.

Although I'm not sure you can use Spotify in Germany.

Why has it been stressful? :)

Lots of little things. Late leaving the house in the morning. Really windy, making cycling such a chore. Having to photocopy 300 pages odd for the class. Printer not having paper. Printer screwing up. Printer not printing.

I'm chilled now. Just needed a bit of calm. :heh:

Spotify requires invite these days.

Alright day, class test was abit cack ended up with 110/200 which gives me about 5 nearly 6% (its out of 10%), been given another type of game to make, three games and a report by january, I'm not entirely sure this is fair..I like the work fo sho and I'm alright keeping slightly ontop of it, but the unreal level requires so much modelling that I'm not sure if I can cope doing that.

Might go ask the wonderful wesley how to texture in max..hmm.

Otherwise, I'm pretty happy, ut3 class tomorrow which is cack but it'll be alright, then burlesque night.

Just had a chat with the ex, think he's struggling with me not being in love with him anymore, heck I struggled at first, but tough.

Lots of little things. Late leaving the house in the morning. Really windy, making cycling such a chore. Having to photocopy 300 pages odd for the class. Printer not having paper. Printer screwing up. Printer not printing.

I'm chilled now. Just needed a bit of calm. :heh:

Justice is strangely calming. :heh:

Ah right yeah! one of those days as soon as one thing goes wrong...

I'm so glad one of my flatmates has a printer as I have no idea how the ones in the Maclabs work. I tried once and ended up losing printer credits with out anything coming out of it! I just knock knock knock on his door and ask for help as he does Psychology to! :)

Anyway my day has been good! I've been up since 6, working. I'd forgotten how great it feels to get up early! :yay:

I have something to hand in tomorrow. It's not even that long it just takes me ages to think about things and type etc. Also had a review session today for T-tests on Monday.

Got my weekl test results back from two weeks ago (didn't have one last week lecturer was ill) I got a D. :D Which is a return to form! I get between B-D that is fine with me. My momentary F from the week before was upsetting however as I didn't think I was that bad! I also thought I'd done well that week.

I had chips for lunch and having pretty much done my introduction I have to fit in some psychological studies to back up what I've said now.

Yesterday was a lot more fun. :grin: I got up and went to my seminar only problem was I missed my public speaking thing in the afternoon. I just completely forgot about it! I only realised when i walked down to do an experiment and people from my group where making their way back up the hill woops. :p To be fair I was working!

Any I was spurred on by Paranormal Activity in the evening which was highly entertaining. :D

I had an odd experiment to do yesterday. Rate the attractiveness of walking dots and how much romantic jealously they might have and how agreeable they are amoung other things. Then repeat the same thing with faces! :smile:

I have mentalcrazy plans for this evening!

LAUNDRY! :o

Might go ask the wonderful wesley how to texture in max..hmm.

Lemme alone!

Nah just kidding.

My day is good, just got over a pesky cold and now really wanna get into some work.

But tonight I'm off to watch a movie with some pals.

But after THAT I need to get on with some work!

My boss said he wants me to take the chance of acting up to his job if he leaves. Hmph.

Extra money (4/5k pay jump roughly) = yay.

Hard work, lots of pressure, lots of responsibility = nay.

Annnd I was in the car with my mum, and we came to a crossing, the lights changed to red very suddenly and a felt my foot twitch towards where the brake should be. Except I was a passenger. Officially a driver. Mwahahahah watch out ballymena!

I made a chocolate cake, it looks nice but its a bit mushy/uncooked in the middle (not too bad try better next time)

Spotify requires invite these days.

I got around that recently when I got spotify. Took about 5 minutes of searching but it was pretty easy =P

Not much happened today. It's payday tomorrow. Expect a post in the post your purchases thread at about midnight.

Today I finished off an updated version of my CV. I now have 2 references finally. 1 of them is an 80 year old foriegner and the other is a family friend I only asked yesterday but I finally have 2 references.

I applied for a job in Orange. Hopefully I get it just so that I have a job, but the staff reduction on an iphone would be nice. With Tesco mobile getting in on the iphone aswell prices should hopefully get a bit competitive. Good time to wait it is.

Today I finished off an updated version of my CV. I now have 2 references finally. 1 of them is an 80 year old foriegner and the other is a family friend I only asked yesterday but I finally have 2 references.

I applied for a job in Orange. Hopefully I get it just so that I have a job, but the staff reduction on an iphone would be nice. With Tesco mobile getting in on the iphone aswell prices should hopefully get a bit competitive. Good time to wait it is.

Heads up; you really need to know your stuff in their interviews - they are hard. They ask you about how you see the company and current technologies.

Tell them they need a new logo and name, and suggest Apple with no hint of irony.

Today someone questioned my knowledge of rap.

I popped a cap in his ass.

Not really.

I'm definitely not a murderer.

I'm finally feeling the urge to do week after a couple of weeks of none with a bout of depression.

Heads up; you really need to know your stuff in their interviews - they are hard. They ask you about how you see the company and current technologies.

Good. I need a challenge.

Should have stayed at...

Wait, I can think of a better joke:

Stef likes things hard.

Haaaaaaaaaa.

I haven't seen your flesh for ages, Stef.

Just been and looked round a house for next year. We all loved it, and it looks like we'll be sorting it all out tomorrow morning. So excited! Perfect location, great price and what looks to be lovely neighbours. Cannot wait!

Finally having a night out tonight, which I'm really looking forward too. Feels like I've not been out in aaages. :D

Just been and looked round a house for next year. We all loved it, and it looks like we'll be sorting it all out tomorrow morning. So excited! Perfect location, great price and what looks to be lovely neighbours. Cannot wait!

Finally having a night out tonight, which I'm really looking forward too. Feels like I've not been out in aaages. :D

Wheres the area? :grin:

Make sure you all get seperate contracts!

Wheres the area? :grin:

Make sure you all get seperate contracts!

It's basically next to Sheffield Uni, and then about a 10 minute walk to Coll campus for the peeps that are going to Hallam. Trying to think of the name of the road...begins with B. I'm so not helping. It's just off Weststreet, but enough to be in a relatively quiet area. Happy happy happy.

Ooo, really?

Edited by Slaggis

Should have stayed at...

Wait, I can think of a better joke:

Stef likes things hard.

Haaaaaaaaaa.

I haven't seen your flesh for ages, Stef.

That's cos all you do is go to Uni then go back to your flat. Never any opportunities for chance meetings in the centre of town.

Weston park side of sheff uni or the south side? If it's anywhere near broomspring lane, then that's a great place to live.

My day? Got my payslip. Got paid even less than I did last month, somehow. Also they've been paying me £5.75 instead of £5.80, only a fiver or so less altogether but combined with some random "£67.67-" thing... it's a lot less than I need. My dad's offered to give me £40 a week though, so that should be enough to get by on :)

One of those urgh 6:30am mornings. And last night I fell asleep while watching TV (which rarely happens). Missed the last five minutes of Pushing Daisies although seen it many times before. Woke up an hour and a half later all confused.

Morning lecture was okay. Seminar was bullshit. Was not needed. So I doodled office stationary but put eyes on it because im cool. As I was typing up notes for it in the library my afternoon student cancelled on me due to illness (which I think I may be coming down with :(). Someone in the library owed me £250 and he left his laptop unattended for a while. Retribution felt so tempting.

Then as I was waiting for a train home (well, to Brum) I bumped into someone from some of my lectures who was going the same place so hung around with him, helped him find some shoes for tonight and went to the pub. I like when life is random. Then was going to do some christmas shopping but didn't.

I got a bucket, filled it with raindrops

Then I put it in the fridge

And now whenever the sun is shining

I make rainbows out of it

rainbow.gif

Weston park side of sheff uni or the south side? If it's anywhere near broomspring lane, then that's a great place to live.

My day? Got my payslip. Got paid even less than I did last month, somehow. Also they've been paying me £5.75 instead of £5.80, only a fiver or so less altogether but combined with some random "£67.67-" thing... it's a lot less than I need. My dad's offered to give me £40 a week though, so that should be enough to get by on :)

It is indeed. Just checked Google Maps, it's just off that street, on Brunswick Street. :D