NEurope

Had football this morning, only 9 people bothered to turn up, so we ended up losing 14-1! It was only 4-0 at half time which was quite incredible but tiredness set in in the second. I finished the game in goal because I pulled my groin muscle, which REALLY hurts, even if I move slightly in my chair now it hurts!

Since I got home I've been trying, and failing, to do my assignments for college. Seriously regretting just jumping in and not heeding the warnings of the course leader when he said I wouldn't be able to catch up. I thought it was just the coding side of things that I would struggle on, but these assignments are fucking me right up and they're the ones I thought I'd be okay with.

Gah, seriously stressing out!

On the contrary, the video is fucking awesome IMO. I am actually really happy. In fact its finally finished processing! Only took 2 hours. Jeez.

And about 40 attempts to upload.

Enjoy. (Molly's voice co-stars)

Hahaha. Brilliant.

I'll never be a camerawoman, it's almost as shaky as a Bay film.

Molly's voice > Rez's face

It's not! But thank you all the same :p

Edited by Molly

while we are on the subject of rez's face, any one else think he looks like the "ive discovered somthing amazing!" guy?

It's not! But thank you all the same :p

Still true I'd imagine though.

Personally the video wasn't for me. It was like...you know a dentist drill? Reminded me of that.

Anyway day was okay. Mother's birthday and was out all day so I decorated the house with balloons and stuff then went for some family meal. At times I feel too liberal for my family.

Also remembered earlier I have the week off :D

Thought that Ride looked like Rita with the 5 starting lights?

Identical ride type, but its Thorpes Stealth.

stealth30.jpeg

while we are on the subject of rez's face, any one else think he looks like the "ive discovered somthing amazing!" guy?

Who's that?

Mmmmmmolly's voice. Now it is heard, my puppet show will be that much more realistic.

And ReZ - when you said "I was pumped for this game" I had a mental image of you being strapped to some sort of milking device. Most unpleasant.

Which brings me brilliantly on to what I've done with my day! I drank a whole two litre bottle of milk. That's pretty much it. I'm hugely bored and very depressed. And out of milk so I can't have cereal tomorrow. Clever James.

P.S. That video truly is amazing.

Gotta agree, Molly's voice is lovely, I'd marry it if I could!

Long weekend at work, super busy today in particular. Otherwise Bob and I met up for some Brawlage last night, which was good fun, if a little tame for Halloween but oh well, I saved money and didn't have to break the bank!

Back to uni tomorrow, worried about this goddamn presentation I have to give on Tuesday! If only I had more time to do my work!

I third/fourth something or other molly's voice - purdy!

My weekend has been slightly insane, two trips to corp, lots of drinking, two boys numbers.

Yay for me.

I even got quite abit of work done today. Things are on the up! :bouncy:

Ridiculous amount of work this weekend for art, for some reason everything I did took quadruple the time it should, I wasn't that distracted by the computer or anything. Not finished the 4 drawings meant to, done 2 shitly, need to complete the third to make it shit, and done my 4 mood squares (...don't ask). Also not written my outline for my big personal project, but not out of laziness, but because I need to talk to my tutor beforehand/want to.

Arranged to meet a friend from school for a drink and to give him his jacket back (after a night out I ended up with it). I have a terrible fear we'll run out of things to say to each other.

My girlfriend of 5 weeks is a week late on her period.

:/

I'm shitting myself :(

My computer has decided that the right arrow buton being pressed down is the default position. Which means I can't save/close anything because it'll keep moving over to the far right selection which is always cancel or quit.

This also means I can't pause this Windows 7 download because when I ask it to continue at a later stage the option for Yes is the furthest left option of 3...

Fuck this shit.

Had the most amazing time last night, I'm still smiling about it. Went round a friends, and before I knew it there were attempting to make me look Halloween-y. Masses of hairspray and face paint later, it was complete. After numerous shots and abysmal tasting cocktails a load of us headed out to West Street for the night. I remember hitting that stage of drunken-ness where I was just so terrifyingly happy about everything, and then just completely enjoying the rest of the night. Funniest moment was probably Nicola throwing herself at the barman. Amazing. A few bars and clubs later we headed back toward the flat and just sat there for an hour or so chatting about god knows what. Got home about 5am, and slept until this afternoon.

You did a review whilst waiting in line for a rollercoaster? Curious.

Plus I love the Interview with a non-gamer.

"Here is the interview with a non-gamer, would you consider yourself a video gamer?"

"Yes"

Amazing.

I would recommend you don't review a game whilst driving again. For other road users' safety. Yours I'm not that bothered about, you don't seem to be :p

I'm having an awesome day.

I awoke to sunlight on my face (I forgot to close my curtains), and drifted to my lectures listening to Radiohead's Kid A (see Music Thread for opinion).

I sat on the front row (such a stunning thing to do, considering everyone is a freak in maths lectures, so I have no fear of being judged) and the first lecture was really dull. The second was so stunning. We're doing Planetary Motion / General Newton stuff, and all I do is clap throughout the lecture, because the lecturer is stunning (actually makes it feel personal, because he tells me so many lovely things), and Newton was such a brilliant person. He basically invented Calculus, such an integral thing (excuse the pun) - literally so essential to maths as a whole.

And I arrived back at college to find Sainthood by Tegan and Sara in my pigeon hole.

Yes, said.

Had an incredibly boring lecture, then went into town to buy some more boxers and socks as I've ran out and can't be arsed to do washing 'til the weekend. I'm having to wear trainer socks today, they are so uncomfortable with jeans. And my ankles get very cold walking to lectures.

Today has been most alright. I finished writing and uploading a new post for the Gringo Asylum, click the sig for satirical greatness.

Plus, I have a dodgy feeling that work might phone me up asking where I am. After the suspension they said "come see me during the week", which I have a funny feeling they expected me to show up today. Since I can't be bothered I wonder if they have compensated for that. Either way, I have the night off.

Wow, okay that is freaking awesome.

And ReZ - when you said "I was pumped for this game" I had a mental image of you being strapped to some sort of milking device. Most unpleasant.

You love it. Thanks for watching the vid though. I dunno how many people made it to the end of it.....

My girlfriend of 5 weeks is a week late on her period.

:/

I'm shitting myself :(

Papa don't preach!

Did you use contracepties?

Word. If you used contracepitivitus, then ; ouch. Hope everything turns out okay.

If you didn't......*purses lips*

Today has been most alright. I finished writing and uploading a new post for the Gringo Asylum, click the sig for satirical greatness.

Plus, I have a dodgy feeling that work might phone me up asking where I am. After the suspension they said "come see me during the week", which I have a funny feeling they expected me to show up today. Since I can't be bothered I wonder if they have compensated for that. Either way, I have the night off.

Great article dude. :)

Everyone should read it.

I totally had a chilled day at work/it was as fine as could be expected.

Nothing planned today. Might go cinema tomorrow/soon/Tyeap Tuesday/Orange Wednesday/Free Friday.

Love Four On Demand Player i Film Blockbuster rental Odeon direct freeview dvd Blu-Ray etc etc etc/

EDIT OMFG WIN::::!!!!

Band Hero DS

Black Eyed Peas - Let’s Get It Started

Fall Out Boy - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Sum 41 - In Too Deep

NEED. *Pre-orders*

Although...well I hope the drumming is good because I don't like the guitar DS that much.

Edited by ReZourceman

Tired, as always on a monday evening. Handed in my English essay and submitted it online as well then had three lectures: English, in which we're doing Paradise Lost, Psychology and Philosophy. English was the best of the lot but it was great. Psychology lasted 30 mins and wasn't very helpful considering it was a lecture on the essay we have to write.

Philosophy... well it was amusing and annoying with the lecturer trying to teach us about the fundamentals of arguing by using the idea that sustained use of marijuana leads to brain defects and memory loss and so should be banned. That was bad enough but then he mentioned alcohol in relation to memory loss/brain damage (which is a myth. There's no evidence to support it actually being the case) and I just thought, 'who the fuck is this guy? He doesn't have a bloody clue as to what he's on about.' Should make for an interesting argument come Thursday's tutorial.

If you didn't......*purses lips*

My favourite!

I haven't pursed my lips in disappointment in so long. I need to start doing it more often.

---

Day went by too quickly...first day of fashion/textiles, was good, everyone seems into it. I'm planning a stunning Egyptian-inspired headress-burkha thing, but then my tutor (who I do like) shot me down, claiming I should try and relate it to my shit other theme of car parks represting limbo/transcience by making my thing out of train tickets.

Ignoring the fact that I'd need to get a million trains, train tickets is art always look shit.

I'm currently relistening to The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani...I think it's Dan who defends it, but it's a real mess at times. Nothing compared to LAMB.