NEurope

I love. I remember that as well. Was that on here, or Rule3?

Or HCR. I don't even remember. Classic moment though.

---------

Erm anyone who pre-orders from GAME.co.uk, as I don't think I've done it before. I've bought something thats out on Friday, but its still listed as a Pre-Order....woulda shoulda it could should it have been sent or packing or etc? Cos' I guess I'll get it at the earliest on Friday naw? No early send hax?

Oh well etc blah.

Spent much of my day looking after the family dog. She don't like staying up in my room whilst i use the X-Box and PC, so had to move the X-Box downstairs. Still, a fun day and one of which i get payed for. Am doing the same on Friday, with pay as well.

Great day until about 15 minutes ago. Just got in from the Arsenal, and my brother discovers he's lost his phone. He had it on the train which means from that point it's either on the train still or in the taxi (provided no one has picked it up). Now most people are thinking, ah well it's a phone, forget about it and move on, it's not even mine. But it's a bugging the shit out of me for some reason, I get laughed at because I'm the kind of person who every time they stands up checks their pockets, or checks the door is locked about 20 times before leaving the house. I probably won't get to sleep now for another hour I'll keep trying to ring it in hope there's a decent soul out there....

Edit- Fuck it, now its not even ringing. Faith in humanity -10 points.

[Wouldn't be bothered if it was contract...]

Edited by Ramar

Went into town and layed the smackdown on the employees in GAME. Got my copy of Fallout replaced and have been playing it for a while.

It's a good game however it's also a shame that I really don't like massive RPGs...

Stef; I bought Lost Odyssey a while back, and to me that is a massive RPG. I'm totally overwhelmed the entire time, and I hate the concept of grinding (lol etc) - I never considered fallout 3 to be as 'scary'.

MORE OF MY DAY.

So. I am clearly falling for my ex again. We're very natural born killers, honest. But then HGAW (namechange: she doesn't work there anymore. HGWUTBHGAW?) first turned down my appeal for a date, then suggested we meet to get my halloween costume sorted, then failed to turn up and only gave her excuse when i texted her an hour later, then didn't talk for like a week... well now she invites me to a firework's night tomorrow, and wants me to go to her house for cider some other time. Strange lass. I can't do tomorrow because I'm going to a pubquiz with the bloke she fancies from work. So obv. I have no chance here. Or with my ex. But to be honest the drama is all i need.

MOAR CIDAR. And more dead space. Surprisingly annoying a game.

Eeeee! Had such a freaking amazing night in with Emily and Daniel. I felt totally full up with cold, so Em and I decided to go and get some cheap wine to make me forget about it. We sat there getting incredibly tipsy watching Little Miss Sunshine. Daniel came back in, and we decided we had to go and get a kebab from this supposedly amazing takeaway. After doing that, we just sat down and had conversations about anything and everything, and we made this big poster with some of our flat quotes on it. It's literally half full already just from tonight, I love it so much. Looking forward to the fireworks tomorrow night with Razz and co too. Fireworks are my not so secret fetish.

Edited by Slaggis

I paid £18 for mine today (haircut) and look a bit like a lesbian. In fact, I could prob do La Roux's style (I know she's straight but w/e)

Gotta be up in five and a half hours but I'm perky, on a sofa and prob going to be woken up before then. Fun fun fun!

The best way to deal with hair cutting is:

1) Buy some clippers

2) Use them once a year

3) ???

4) Profit

Who needs good hair when you have profit? Use the extra $$$ to buy few extra drinks and the girls won't even notice til its too late anyway.

If you guys want free haircuts then you could go to the training days at salons like Toni & Guy. Some of them are rubbish but some are really good.

Nice.

I feel pretty shit today.

Since having my flu and swine flu jabs I now have flu-like symptoms.

Worst of all is that the boiling in my flat is buggered and I have no hot water or heating.

I either boil the kettle and have a hand wash in the sink, which is fine; or see if the repair guy comes before 1 - which is when I need to leave my classes.

Although I can't be bothered to go to classes.

No doubt the funnies will make cracks about my short hair, and I'm not in the mood to play along.

In other news I just wannnnna play Fallout 33333333.

^We had a broken boiler for about a month here :P Luckily we had an electric shower too, but yeah boiling water to wash up was a pain, especially as we didn't have a kettle for the first week!

How did you not have a kettle!

They're just as important as... your front door!

I didn't have heating for a week last year when Britain was attacked by the massive snow thing.

They offered to move everyone in my block to another block; but I had already set-up all my PC stuff and didn't want to take it apart and set it up again, etc.

So I just made use of the trusty kettle and played music really loud (because everyone had gone) all through the night.

Rock and roll.

So, I'm going to skip my lessons today due to being ill and someone has to wait for the boiler guy to come.

This is the first time, this year and last year, that I've missed a class.

I'm quite annoyed.

There were only two of us in the house and we knew one of the other guys was bringing a kettle so we didn't wanna go buy one... Yah.

Thursday = Dead Space 'til work, 6-9, then Dead Space, then Book, then sleep, then Friday. Not a great day of action, folks!

Today I woke up at 8 so that I could be stood outside my accomodation at 10 to wait for the UPS delivery truck which had tried to deliver something to me the past 2 days at 10.

So I'm sat here and at about half 9 I check the UPS website to see if it's in transit and whatnot.

What do I see? They'd tried to deliver it at 9:15...

Now I have to go and pick it up from Dewsbury. I'm so pissed off.

pretty bad last night, get a text saying my mates dad only has a few days left, obviosuly im pretty upset for him.

today has been ok, left my bus pass on the bus but realised, hurried to the next stop, and thanks to bus intercange, i caught up with it and retrived it. £75 rescued!

then had a contact lense after care session. woman who was testing my eyes was holding a lense going "is it better with.... or without.with... or without?" i replied "i dont know, your holding the edge infront of my eye not the lense" bloody daft woman.

I paid £18 for mine today (haircut) and look more of a lesbian. In fact, I could prob do La Roux's style (I know she's straight but w/e)

Gotta be up in five and a half hours but I'm perky, on a sofa and prob going to be woken up before then. Fun fun fun!

Corrected for you. I just randomly remembered that venereal disease text in the middle of my lecture and stifled a laugh by pretending to cough.

Today is going ok so far. I slept a good 9 hours last night so I'm feeling great but I need to tidy my room, and do some work or I'm going to be so behind. But this thing called the internet saps my attention, bad times.

Fireworks later with Haggis though, yay! :grin:

I paid £18 for mine today (haircut) and look a bit like a lesbian. In fact, I could prob do La Roux's style (I know she's straight but w/e)

Tell me it's Lloyd's style like we discussed? If not, there will be hell to pay.

How did you not have a kettle!

They're just as important as... your front door!

Why do you keep doing that??

Posting each sentence on a new line, with an extra line's gap in the middle.

Are you trying to be the new ReZ's green?

Or maybe the new Brian Mcoy's third person self-reference?

I'm just curious.

I'm sure you didn't used to.

Had a morning tutorial for English which was good. Was one of two people made to stand up in the classroom and virtually preach the words of Paradise Lost (lecturer had been talking about hellfire baptists and such so that's why he wanted it read as such). Girl sitting across from me was flirting the whole time, as she's been doing for awhile now. Perhaps she's trying to tell me something :p

Had to drop £77 on a bus pass for the next 4 weeks. A pain in the backside but it'll save me some money in the long run so it's better. Think I'll save a quarter to a third on what I'd normally spend on bus travel for a 4 week period and I get unlimited travel so it's good.

Got to get ready now to head back to Uni for afternoon class or arguing, or as it's properly called 'philosophy'. Tutor better not ask me to explain philosophy wwith neuropsychology again like last week.

Why do you keep doing that??

Posting each sentence on a new line, with an extra line's gap in the middle.

Are you trying to be the new ReZ's green?

Or maybe the new Brian Mcoy's third person self-reference?

I'm just curious.

I'm sure you didn't used to.

I dunno.

:weep:

Fret not Wesley, I like your manageable bite size text posts. Alot of the time I won't read a big block of unmanaged text because I find it daunting and I'm lazy.