NEurope

I fell back in love with cats after my cousin's one grew attahced to me in Orkney, sorry about this, Dan.

Cheers guys. I think I'm done freaking out now. Feeling a bit raw though.

n283900890_983114_195.jpg

stupid cat...trying to die on me...asshole.

May I be the first to say "Awwwww...kitty!"

I hope both you and he/she are OK, Dan!

Cheers guys. I think I'm done freaking out now. Feeling a bit raw though.

n283900890_983114_195.jpg

stupid cat...trying to die on me...asshole.

*Man hug*

The bonds that we tie.

Lol! Ok, he just asked me to go into his room and turn the light off for him so he didn't have to get out of bed and stop playing Playstation 3. I win, Gizmo :heh: (I actually did it, because I'm too nice and a fool of a took).

Noooo. I think that seems quite reasonable also.:indeed:

Nooo, you're too nice, go bat him with a newspaper or something!

This too, though. Too good for your own good!

Right, I've just seen the sitter or stander thread, and I feel personally...aroused.

FTR I'm with Murray.

I want that thread unlocked. Mr Dan Dare may have been a bit off last night, but my thread was perfectly fine with heated non-stupid discussion. I'm hoping the admins will unlock it so more people can vote! I need to know these results.

The forum is being slow this morning.

I want that thread unlocked. Mr Dan Dare may have been a bit off last night, but my thread was perfectly fine with heated non-stupid discussion. I'm hoping the admins will unlock it so more people can vote! I need to know these results.

The forum is being slow this morning.

It's true, he was devastated but calm when I had to break the news that the thread was locked. Dan was under immense emotional trauma, but now he's had time to reflect, I think he's as interested as you.

It may simply have been because he was a sitter and was angry at the fact the standers clearly had a dominant majority at that time?

Or maybe Dan has some form of taste and decency which has grown since his teen years.

Speaking of, just watched the episode of Have I Got News For You which led to Ann Widdecombe to vow never to come back again. They do all constantly insult her, and Alan Carr is just smutty throughout.

And now I should get down to writing...

I didn't get to put my input in.

I'm a stander. I cannot fathom how you can sit and manage to wipe your arse. But then again I don't sit down when I go to the toilet anyway.

I can't see how people can't fathom how to ....do that...sitting down. Its not hard.

God this is conjuring up some hurrendous images.

Another good reason for closure. I barely like to picture you people as it is, yet alone bare ass squatting. Although one suspects they're not too dissimilar.

I didn't get to put my input in.

I'm a stander. I cannot fathom how you can sit and manage to wipe your arse. But then again I don't sit down when I go to the toilet anyway.

You just lean forward a bit and go crazy. It must be because I have such a tight ass that makes it possible for me.

Aww Dan your silly cat! I hope your alright dude <3

Back in sheffield after satnav drama, apprently I confused it having two different names but each one having home in each, bless it. So I made it back without even needing the damn thing, tried taking me through buxton anyway.

Going to annoy jayseven and some pals tonight for drinkies and xbox, need some time with friends, bored out of my brains.

Skint too, yays.

I did HOWEVER, find out how much my maintence loan is next year...I dropped into my chair (almost comically) in shock, its so much more than I had last year and will make life easier for both me and my parents.

^_^

Aww hope your cat is okay Dan. *hugs*

I've been a bit of a bad girl today. The doctor told me on Monday to not let my wound get soaked because it needs to close up now... but it's been so hot and the water in the pool looked so inviting (even with all the dirt and sand in there) that I just had to go in there today.

I taped off part of my leg with a piece of a plastic bag in the hopes it would keep out the water. It didn't work 100%, but it did prevent it from getting completely soaked and stuff, so yay! I got to swimmmmm, even if only for a few minutes haha. =D

I'm making baileys cheesecake, that's how bored I am, I'm actually cooking stuff!

Can't wait til its finished, I was eating some of the mixture whilst the base was setting and it was gooooooood! :heh:

Got my first football match tonight, only a friendly but really not looking forward to it. Realised at the tournament at the weekend that I was actually shit :heh: Hopefully it'll be a bit better on a full size pitch though...

I'm making baileys cheesecake, that's how bored I am, I'm actually cooking stuff!

Can't wait til its finished, I was eating some of the mixture whilst the base was setting and it was gooooooood! :heh:

Sounds delicious :o don't forget to post a pic of it in the cooking thread if you get the chance. :)

Sounds delicious :o don't forget to post a pic of it in the cooking thread if you get the chance. :)

Don't worry, I plan too!

No doubt balancing it on a bulging bicep! ;)

Ummm, what? I don't get it...

Ummm, what? I don't get it...
I thought it was any excuse to get pics of your ripped self up on here.