NEurope

I can surf the net at work to my hearts content. There's even a personal laptop for browsing during breaks as well.

In other news, I discovered today that Molly, a person I admire and respect for her unrelenting intelligence, pronounces "Aerosmith" as "Arrowsmith" and was suprised that this was not the correct pronunciation.

Lol. It's true. I put it down to being a little bit posh. But also, I think it sounds better.

That is quite honestly the funniest thing I have ever seen you post. I believe the term is 'LMFAO'.

:heh:

You better be laughing for the right reasons :heh:

My day = shit. I always have peeps at work that play me up and really upset me. I had to go home early it was that bad. I'm currently drinking Jäger and coke, that'll hopefully make me feel better.

My day = shit. I always have peeps at work that play me up and really upset me. I had to go home early it was that bad. I'm currently drinking Jäger and coke, that'll hopefully make me feel better.

Lager for the win drink-wise.

ARGH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Remember how I said on Sunday that my Paypal was hacked. Well PayPal got back to me saying it wasn't so I checked into it and its the company that does Anime Studio. So looked on their site and if you don't cancel your FREE demo within 30 days they charge you. I'm fucking furious. Yes it says it in small print but thats fucking awful.

ARGH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Remember how I said on Sunday that my Paypal was hacked. Well PayPal got back to me saying it wasn't so I checked into it and its the company that does Anime Studio. So looked on their site and if you don't cancel your FREE demo within 30 days they charge you. I'm fucking furious. Yes it says it in small print but thats fucking awful.

The devil's in the details my friend.

Just think how much they make through everybody they catch out like that.

No internet access where I work either, though would be a tad difficult for me to use it anyway being that I work in a kitchen. :heh:

Indeed, I spend most of my time either in a kitchen or wandering about cleaning up after and serving ungrateful swines customers. No internet access whatsoever, I can't use my phone either.

The devil's in the details my friend.

Just think how much they make through everybody they catch out like that.

I've emailed them saying I was out of the country when it expired and thus didn't have a chance to cancel it. See what they say.

But looking at my emails I had two that said my order has been cancelled.

Bit late, but I feel flattered with all the attention to my username. :D Now I almost feel compelled to choose one of them. :heh:

Also, man hug to the DareDanvil in regards to his cat. I'm a cat person myself, so I know how you feel.

Ain't gonna be any internet at HMV either, not even on lunch break. Unless the whole iPhone thing comes to fruition..

Lol. It's true. I put it down to being a little bit posh. But also, I think it sounds better.

See, to me, the only way one could pronounce it as Arrowsmith would be that one had an irish/one of those places in midlands acent. Not poshness.

Posh people know exactly how to pronounce Aero. :awesome:

See, to me, the only way one could pronounce it as Arrowsmith would be that one had an irish/one of those places in midlands acent. Not poshness.

Posh people know exactly how to pronounce Aero. :awesome:

Booo, go back to Berlin. :P

Lager for the win drink-wise.

Nah, I prefer spirits now, or the weird ciders, like Brother's or Kopparberg. I'm a bit happier now, but that's prolly just the Jager kicking in, plus I got a couple of friends sticking up for me. :)

Gladly.

*is suddenly yoinked upwards by a hidden clabe, as he sprays bullets around the room from his gattling gun*

Bye bitches!

*blows up the adjacent building, just to show how amazing he is*

You better be laughing for the right reasons :heh:

They are right by me. :heh:

I was pulled aside by the boss today "for a quick word". I thought they were going to fire me on some bullshit pretence but really because they're mad I pimpsmacked them with government approved workers' rights legislation. However it was apparently my attitude which some customers have complained about. I wanted to learn more:

pr0 Derek: Are there any specific words?

Boss: Yes there have been.

pr0 Derek: What are they?

Boss refused to tell me, and when a customer/s complained he said to give it in writing, which they did. So I have nothing to go on as to what to improve, as I believed I was doing alright [apart from one instance]. When I thought he was done I asked him if his wife had finished with her glass, which was on the table we were sitting at. He said that's irrelevant and practically said that was part of the problem [i didn't know doing my job was an issue]. I had to cut it short as I needed to serve a customer, returned to him:

pr0 Derek: Anything else?

Boss: No, we'll just leave it at that.

pr0 Derek: Ok, now has she finished with her glass?

However he said my coworker had recieved some complaints [A lie I daresay to throw me off the scent] and had a "chat" with him afterwards.

Found out i have swine flu, now im stuck inside for 5 days.

Get off the internet, you might spread it!

Man, Berlin is awesome. I wish I was back in Berlin.

I think I may spend a year in Germany at some point. I think if I lived there for a while my German would pick up to the point of being fluent.

I've just now decided to add to my guitar and drum playing skills and my Japanese learning-ness by deciding to begin learning to play the piano/keyboard and learn Korean. :grin:

Alas, I don't have a keyboard and I don't know any computer software/internet programmes which I could learn Korean from. :blank:

Shit... :(

Had a great day today! Went to see G-Force with a few mates and it turned out so much funnier than expected. Then, we managed to get lost on the way home...which makes no sense considering we've lived in the area for 9 years now.

I'm looking forward to the next 6 days so damn much! I'm out on Friday night at the local winebar that I work at, with a mate and some of her friends. She's desperate for my opinion about this guy she likes, but I have absolutely no clue why. Then saturday night I'm out at the traction rally, which is this huge even just outside my town. Masses of fireworks and rides, thousands of people, and masses of booze. Then on sunday, I'm going camping with Wifey and Han for 3 nights, which can only turn out to be amazing.

But, 9 hours of work tomorrow which I'm aboslutely dreading. There's going to be hundreds of people from the traction rally showing up and demanding food/drink. Boo.

nice time at work, played a load of games, laughed at how big a tool one of the floor walkers is (thats a term for a group manager who walks the floor helping, we arnt part of some flying cult), which has led to a letter of complaint being written.

also, been sending messages back and forth over facebook with the cute girl. she thinks im sweet and funny. back of the net!

got back from my holiday and have been trying to sort out my internet which is buggered, so is there any community news i should be aware of?

Supposed to have gone post office by now, I don't even know what time it stays open til actually, might go at 12 and have a look. Need to get a box to send buffy seasons back to my friend who is in newcastle, I actually miss her, after talking to her on the phone. She annoyed me alot before she left, but I don't know, not enough to cause me to truly hate her I suppose.

Going out later with jayseven and the guys to go climbing and stuff probably, depeneds if this nice weather holds out, I hope so! I like hanging out with the guys more recently, takes my mind off crap like uni is coming up and money. :)

Got a text from a guy who effectively has been a reclusive for the past month and a half, apprently this is normal behaviour for him, but I honestly don't want to be dismissed everytime he's 'busy'.

I have been awake all night and just watched the latest installment of '10 Things I Hate About You'. I got a new laptop yesterday from the insurance people, who were a lot kinder than the people at Hewlett Packard.

Now I need to try and sort out a place to live from September and come up with a 15 minute set for a gig in two weeks.