NEurope

goddamnjobhuntingbreakingmyspiritargh!!!

QUESTION!!

i'm heading into my ex-placeofwork on wednesday to pick up my final cheque. since i have their money and their reference now... and there's really no reason for me to continue being polite seeing as they havent even bothered to call me since they dumped me via text-message fired me via e-mail....

do i tell my boss that 'specific' is NOT pronounced "PACIFIC" and that 'anything' and 'nothing' are spelt with a G at the end, not a K ....?? :grin:

eeh??

EEEHHH??!

Damn, my mates not out again tonight due to repercussions of a head injury he sustained on Friday night. He's not happy as he hasn't had a pint in a week, but on the plus side look at all the money he's saved.

Also i bought the new Now 72 album and this auto-search for artists is shocking. It doesn't exist on any search artist area so i had to type in each song manually, takes the mick that does.

goddamnjobhuntingbreakingmyspiritargh!!!

QUESTION!!

i'm heading into my ex-placeofwork on wednesday to pick up my final cheque. since i have their money and their reference now... and there's really no reason for me to continue being polite seeing as they havent even bothered to call me since they dumped me via text-message fired me via e-mail....

do i tell my boss that 'specific' is NOT pronounced "PACIFIC" and that 'anything' and 'nothing' are spelt with a G at the end, not a K ....?? :grin:

eeh??

EEEHHH??!

If you do it, make sure you do it after they've given you your cheque. =P

Today has been pretty good!

Jumped on our trampoline (which I hadn't done in about a year), had a short walk through the fields, flew a kite (hadn't done that since god knows when) and kicked a ball around for a bit. All while it was nice and warm outside. =)

Now Jim and I are trying to do some work before we're gonna watch Fight Club (which I've never seen before)! =D

My mother is driving me insane. First it was that we couldn't afford to pay the deposit on the flat I'd be moving into in June because of withholding of my father's pay by some arsehole russian. Now I'm told to hold onto all the forms instead of sending them back to the Uni (they're supposed to be due back tomorrow) as they may be able to pay it. Constantly pulling me aside to ask the same questions even though they're all answered on the sheets with the offer of accommodation. Doing my head in. If it is applicable that I can move into the flat then I have to call the Uni's Residence Office and hope they'll let me send the stuff to them a couple of days later. Luckily, today is a local holiday so I may be able to eak a couple of days extension on the offer. Although I'm doubtful. It's reasons like this that I'll be glad to see the back of when I finally move out.

Okay. Epic Weekend. Really long post, but really awesome cos I packed it with ReZ humour, so read it all. Anyone who reads it all gets a cookie.

~ Wow ridiculously busy at work really annoying because I've lost my voice a bit/annoying etc its croaky or whatever ~

Friday - Chinese food, lolz, Skittles vodka, and the more popular Werthers Original vodka which was very tasty. Just very funny, Molly, Spenno, two other friends and I just sat around lolled/chatted/watched Summer Heights/were in the process of about to watch Wake Up Ron Burgundy but got destracted. Very cool.

Saturday - Went to work booooo! Then met up with da other two friends. I'll call them Mike and Brad. If you saw the Boner video, then Brads the annoying laugh one, and Mike is the student-chic one. (its on http://www.youtube.com/ReZourcemanTwo'>http://www.youtube.com/ReZourcemanTwo ) if you havn't seen it. Met up with them, went and bought a DSi and a Yankee Candle car air freshner...whilst at Home Store and More (which we realised....ooh wall of text, lets pargraph this.)

(Which we realised is similer to Bed Bath and Beyond in name and concept) we saw this guy from college. In college he used to stare at us like the devil, like WEIRD, but then one day we got talking and were friendly in college, but not exactly frequent talkers or friends etc. Anyway we saw him and it was funny. He was working there and walked around with us whilst we made inappropriate comments about candles and beds.

Then a joke about beds was being made by us/me in particular and someone from my work (that I was just working with) walked up behind me lollage.

Then met up with another friend, then we went and roulette/gambled. Then I setup DSi/we sat in the garden drinking (non alcoholic Koppaberg is fucking amazing.....) (I only drink alcohol with the intention to get drunk) etc, and I had half a bottle and didn't have a stroke, so that was good.

Then we went to see Monsters VS Aliens which IMO is like second best 3D animated film behind Toy Story (but it was well up my street)

Then we came home and erm,.....yeah we fucked around with video camera (boner) and Cadburys Eyebrow Advert "parody" (that one was good enough for http://www.youtube.com/ReZourceman ) and has only had 15 views, so please sort that out, internet. (Like 2 ish 5 star ratings though, so thats cool) then we watched about 50 of my favourite YouTube videos haha, and I introduced them to Charlie Brooker.

When it got to 2:00 am we decided it would be sensible to go to bed due to getting up at 6:25am.

Sunday - Picked up Molly et Spenno, I was driving The Beast, and we set out. According to the sat nav the journey would take approximately 2:30 hours. We reached about 35 minute mark and stopped for breaktacular at McDonalds, we all had double sausage and egg mcmuffins, they were amazing and awesome.

We left and then set to the straight run to Alton Towers. We had just reached about 5-10 away from Alton Towers and (for most people who've been there, as you know) the roads are quite curvy, and hilly etc. Anyway we started hearing a strange noise. Like a something is scraping on the road nosie.

It happened every so often and I got a bit ~very ish~ worried, but wasn't too freaked out/etc cos we were so close. I lolled myself HARD when suggestions came from the back of car that it might be the wheel axel scraping on the ground....WTF...lol. Sooooo we got to Alton Towers okay, and I immediately shot out of the car to see what the WTF fuck was going on.

I got on the floor, lied down and looked at the back and was like....I can't actually see anything...car looks a bit low, so I looked to the right and noticed the tyre was flat. Massive lol. If that happened any sooner it would have been the worst thing ever. Was really weird though because I've driven with a flat tyre before and it felt completely different. Must have been due to the many people in the car. Who knows.

Anyway so we were like....well we're here now, we'll ring the AA later after the funzo time (I got AA cover on Friday/Thurs.) LOLLO!

So we queued for the monorail to get in. And eventually got into the park. We hit Battle Galleons first which I had never been on before. It is this ride where you go around a track on water in a pirate ship and at various points you pass A) other boats, and B) points off the ride, and the boats, and these points have water cannons that you pump and can aim!

It was a lot of fun. We went passed this one bit, where theres like an island people stand on, and we saw this guy pummeling another boat, and we plastered him totally, and he looked to the side and went "Oh thats it. I'll meet you there" and pointed to where our boat was gonna be in 45 seconds, right in front of him! So awesome.

So we got around and absolutely toasted each other, got soaked. This happened once more "Round 3" I proclaimed it, because the boat goes the three sides of the islands. Brilliant ride.

When we got off I sneakily went upto the large human drier thing which there were three people in already and hintingly went "How much is it" and they said "2 quid" but of course, ushered me in, being the decent human beings they were. Lollo. Then the LEDGEND water sprayer came over and I declared to him in a football hooligan/deep voice/my new catch phrase "LEDGE" and shook his hand etc.

We headed over to Shark Bait Reef (ie SeaLife centre) which I wanted to go in and the others were apprehensive. We saw this Alton employee called Ian...SUCH A GOD DAMN LEDGE he was talking to us, I said "No I wanna go in, but they dont want to unless its a ride" he was like "Oh no, yeah theres a roller coaster in there. It goes through a live whale" (He actually said "whale", but he implied it was alive so this sounds funnier.) and was a legend.

Inside was a woman at a touch place, where you could touch this shrimps called "Penis Shrimps" and they eat your dead skin off. I didn't touch them as I'm not a big fan of interacting with sea animals. Scarey. :(

Then random things blah blah.

Throughout the day Spenno was quoting The Office in crowded areas/queues. "Theres been a rape up there" oft-met with disapproving stares. Brilliant.

Played a ball derby thing. Was winning till the end then was pipped to the post (is that correct) by Molly, and her mad ball handling skills.

Generally had an awesome time, then shop at the end Brad had a tub of sweets and he PACKED it to the utter brim. The attendant said "Wow thats heavy" and I said "Thats what she said" she laughed and said "Hahaha, gasp this is a family theme park!" and then Brad said "Is that why you sell fags over there" Massive lollo.

Then we saw IAN! Again. This time he was with a giant cuddly Yeti. I was having photos taken with it etc, and I started to....I want to say grope....yeah grope the Yeti and started making "getting turned on faces" at it. Ian caught me and pulled me off (gently and playfully of course) and said "Stop getting aroused by the Yeti"

LEDGE I proclaimed once again.

In the monorail on the way back I was with Spenno in a different carriage to the others. I started being weird and stuff to entertain people. I started saying "I am now commentating....AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR. NEMESIS INFERNO NEMESIS INFERNO. For more of my escapades, log onto http://www.YouTube.com/ReZourceman, thats http://www.YouTube.com/ReZourceman, with a Z." etc etc and Spenno heard a married woman say to her husband as we came off "Hes so retarded" ABSOLUTELY brilliant. Made my life. :) :) :)

Then got out and were like right car. Huuurrmmmm. So Brad/Molly said "Is there a spare tyre in the back? There should be" I said "Nah definitely not" and they were like "Are you sure" and I was like "Yep, 100% certain. I go in my boot all the time, defo no tyre" and they demanded my keys anyway. I obliged and they entered my rear.

"Here it is" I was like WTTTFFFFFF and looked, and theres a hidden compartment under the boot. Cue child kidnap jokes. Anyway I was in shock. We asked people for a jack and one man came to the rescue with his daughter. He was such a LEDGE and really helpful. Helped Brad change the tyre and mocked me for not know WTF was happening WTF was going on etc. Even sat in the car when the jack was up, he was like "You should probably get out" lol. I didn't randomly sit in it though, he told me to put it in gear or something.

So its got this weird small tyre on, with a maximum of 50mph so we had to go 60mph on the way home....which made it a lot longer. So funny though. Spenno napped. Then Spenno woke up and was like "We've hardly gone anywhere" which we hadn't. Started to get dark as we stopped off at Leicester services, got KFC, and a Chupa Chubs phone charm. At KFC I did self service and had two receipts and small one and a larger one. At the counter the woman said

"Can I have your little one".....you can guess what I said to her. She laughed.

Thhheeeennn the rest of the journey home we played 20 questions (which was interesting) Polo = vegetable? WTF. And sang 90's/early 00's songs all the way back.

My voice is now fucked, but what a fantastic weekend. Thanks folks.

PICTURES WILL BE UP LATER They will be the best pictures ever.

TL;DR - ReZourceman is really cool and I'm jealous I can't hang out with him all the time.

2627_153516700580_509970580_6437963_5925735_n.jpg

Didn't have any shot glasses. The first shot for myself I had like a double or something close, and it killed me lol. The others were fine though. Especially Werthers. Mmmmm.

2627_153516800580_509970580_6437976_3630649_n.jpg

Mmmm Werhters...

2627_153516830580_509970580_6437980_4225192_n.jpg

2627_153516840580_509970580_6437982_2115772_n.jpg

Mike

2627_153516930580_509970580_6437994_4276413_n.jpg

Spenno as the famous video of Big Foot.

2627_153516900580_509970580_6437990_2658749_n.jpg

I <3 comics.

2627_153517005580_509970580_6438005_2164464_n.jpg

This sums up the weekend pretty well.

2627_153517070580_509970580_6438015_1926718_n.jpg

2627_153517125580_509970580_6438024_1482381_n.jpg

This is when we started to hear the noise.

2627_153534015580_509970580_6438453_1884362_n.jpg

2627_153534040580_509970580_6438457_6120650_n.jpg

Guess the dance.

2627_153545355580_509970580_6438696_8342228_n.jpg

Spenno and Brad. And a convict in front of them.

2627_153545260580_509970580_6438685_4626256_n.jpg

2627_153545520580_509970580_6438718_2634672_n.jpg

The sexy Yeti.

2627_153545625580_509970580_6438729_573005_n.jpg

Poor The Beast.

2627_153545645580_509970580_6438732_1320904_n.jpg

All better. Ish.

2627_153545660580_509970580_6438734_4082769_n.jpg

@ Raining. My FB chat isn't working, but yes it is. :) Vanilla and Sugar Cane.

Edited by ReZourceman

Good stuffs! Smellies are nice ^__^

Those emergency wheels are a fun experience!

And ooo do I spot fancy mugs?! Class.. All. The. Way. :heh:

That Werthers Vodka is sounding pretty Epic, taste as good as it sounds though? Skittles (Red, wasn't a fan of the others) is bloody lovely though.

Bah, one shouldn't research

I wanna try to do loads now:

Rhubard and Custard Vodka

Fruit Salad

Drumstick

Those Haribo Cherries

Rosey Apples too

*wants*

Edited by arnold

Well I was well and truly knackered today.

I didn't go bed til 6 this morning. I blame whoever posted that talk to a stranger website...it's pretty addictive stuff. I always looked for a next good conversation.

Anyhoo, as a result, I didn't wake up until about 12:30. Had a little something to eat, spent some time on the computer (more stranger talking) and decided to go for a walk round the local nature park with my dog.

It had been grey all day, but there had been no rain... well no rain until I was in the middle of the walk at which point the heavens opened. But by that point I didn't care - I was enjoying the walk as much as my companion. When I got home, the weather started to turn nicer... figures...

Had some dinner and now I'm here. I really must have an earlier night tonight to catch up though.

These past few days have been really...awkward. I've not actually spoken to my mum since I screamed at her on saturday night when she was totally and utterly plastered. I find it hard to even look at her, without having this sudden feeling of embarassment wash over me. I know she's going through a hard time, but at the moment I just cannot deal. It's the wierdest feeling, not being able to look at someone without feeling such a thing, I've never experienced it before.

Just watched (and fucking loved) Prince Caspian, even better than the first one. Shame half the cast is leaving for the next film coming out next year.

However its now 1:26am and I need to go to bed.

Well this day has started out absolutely f*cking peachy!

Looks like ive had my debit card cloned and some f*cker has used it to rent a car from streetcar.co.uk so now I have to wait for a new card and my dispute forms to get it sorted which means I have no money for about two weeks.

having a fairly good day.

the car i rented from streetcar.co.uk should arrive s.... oh shi-!!

happenstance, they've caught the problem and are sorting it for you right?? sorry to hear about your card!! :sad: if anyone ever cloned my bank card they'd be pretty disappointed...

job interviews in central tomorrow: 2 :yay:

Well all theyve done is cancel my card so it cant happen anymore but I have to wait until ive filled in the dispute forms so I can claim the money back.

Good luck with your interviews tomorrow anyway.

Ah, you got me beat Happenstance.

Woke up this morning to find out someone somehow sent $100 to some Furry in the US with my paypal account.

Now gotta deal with Paypal which'll be fun !_!

Just watched (and fucking loved) Prince Caspian, even better than the first one. Shame half the cast is leaving for the next film coming out next year.

However its now 1:26am and I need to go to bed.

Just finished watching it and I'd have to agree.

I can't be the only one who'd give Susan one. Aye?

Whooo Narnia love! =D

I loved both films, and indeed Susan is quite hot (as are the the main guys, yum!). But yeah, glad to see more people loving the films. I read the books as well and enjoyed them. ^____^

Haven't done too much yet today, haha. Simply been doing some work really. And watched Fight Club last night for the first time ever. Messed up film, probably a bit too much violence for me, heh.

REZ! I notice your feet still aren't alight.

Anyways, went to the doctor's about these digi-volving coldsore which is now confirmed as impetigo, as such she recommended I don't go to work [pr0] as it is contagious.

Plus my application form to be on the Weakest Link has arrived also. Shabtastic.

Whooo Narnia love! =D

I loved both films, and indeed Susan is quite hot (as are the the main guys, yum!). But yeah, glad to see more people loving the films. I read the books as well and enjoyed them. ^____^

Haven't done too much yet today, haha. Simply been doing some work really. And watched Fight Club last night for the first time ever. Messed up film, probably a bit too much violence for me, heh.

The soundtrack for it is also a bit tasty. Switchfoot are good.

n8619075_43431422_4541.jpg

i think i've lost the will to DO anything other than apply for jobs via many websites.... today i watched the new eps or heroes and house (which THOROUGHLY depressed me!!) cleaned my tiny room, then made it messy again, then cleaned it... tried to do some designy work but i feel like i have writer's block... also! the crayons i bought are rubbish. apparently you get what you pay for when it comes to crayons. crayola all the way!! :angry:

p.s. random picture - had nothing to do with actual post.

EDIT: oh yeah...! *honk!*

Edited by bluey

*honks*

Also. I realised earlier that the Thursday we get back is the last time we can see our dissertation markers. I sent my second analysis to my marker about 10 days ago hoping she'd let me know if its fine (because the last one was rubbish) and the plan was to change the first over Easter but she's only just got back to me letting me know she was on holiday (thanks! figured that out myself) so now if this is also no good I have two *honk* days to redo two *honk*ing analyses and a conclusion. I hope she sneakily lets me see her for another week because she could have at least said she was going on holiday so I could have scheduled that in but no, she just vanished. Not even an out-of-office auto email reply thing. ARGH! Also another mini-rant, going through my first analysis and she has asked why I presume a picture of painted nails belongs to a female. Damn feminists!

Other than that I've done laundry...

Good luck tomorrow Bluey :)

Oh actually I had a weirdly non-sexual sexual dream about my housemate last night. We were having sex in all these wacky positions but we were talking about everyday things ("hows your work going?" etc etc). Odd. And then in another dream I was dancing provocatively with a girl I still kinda have a crush on...interesting night. (and yes theres a dream thread but it has shaped some of my mental thoughts of the day so its okay :p)

Edited by Ashley

Have had a decent enough day. Think it's the first time in an age since I've been able to sit back and relax properly. Basically decided to sit and watch Gossip Girl the whole day, after hearing so much about it, and have enjoyed it so far. Doesn't sound like much of a day but it was one of those that appears to hold nothing significant but when you think about it it was a great one.

My housing situation for Uni seems to have taken a turn for the better. I've had my offer acceptance period extended till friday and it seems my mother is happy enough for me to sign it through. Just have to see how it goes tomorrow. Feeling a bit wobbly about the whole moving out thing but I know if I don't do it now it'll be ages till I do and it's something I feel I should do.

Tomorrow I'm going out for the day. Just myself and wherever I end up. Sounds a little sad but really I'm not one for hanging around shops with others as it just annoys me. Gets me out of the house and away from work, which'll be pestering me for reviews which I really can't be bothered doing. I want to chill during my easter, not have to worry about pressure from doing reviews.

I'm off work and I have a cold - not impressed.

I topped up my phone for the 3rd time ever in 2 years today. :o

It was a magical confusing moment as no one knew what I meant by a Top Up card any more, some E-Pin or something. Anywho 5 pounds made its way to my phone and thus my 2nd and 3rd text where sent.

Ringtones still scare the life out of me however and I provided amusement for two people when I leapt up in the air when it rang.

I also changed the 5 peoples numbers I had to names and such from Arrested Development. Now I have no idea who I'm ringing! :p

Other than that my day has been psychology revision and Resident Evil 5! :D

Oh and Bat For Lashes new album, which I cannot stop listening to!

I hate topping my phone up. Pretty much ruins my life. Though I've needed to do it a few more times than you, apparently! (like...7, using my own money, which is...in the last 3 years)