NEurope

Jewsus sFUcking Christ.

I'm sorry all you guys are having shitty timesings, but EPIC WEEKEND lived up to its name.

I'll post fully the escapades tomorrow, but fuck it was awesome/mental, but there was BAD STUFF too but it adds to the epicness totally, and like is a story etc.S eriosuyl epci.

I am so knackered though/need to clean the house and shit tomorrow. Mental mental mental time.

Wow wow ow.

Done about 800 words in my love letter to assignment on Arrested Development. Which is nearly one half done. Plan to get all the bones in place tomorrow and then work on fleshing it out with quotes and stuff. Should really go back to my dissertation at some point.

Other than that cleaned out my hamster finally, made tasty dinner and made shortbread which I ate while watching Pushing Daisies :D Which made me think, I would love to open a quirky bakery similar to The Pie Hole. Who wants to finance it?

Urgggh feel so Ill. I think I managed about two hours sleep last night. Ive got sickly stomach ache and I ache like hell,I bet it's due to the BBQ we had yesterday. Bleh.

The question you're all dying to know the answer to; Why am I up so early?

Yesterday was so much fun. We went to visit my g/fs sister and her two kiddies. We went to this huge hill, some Iron Age heritage sight in Dorset and flew a kite. So much fun, i've never flown a kite before so i was just like the kids all excited. It was hard though, we had one of those stunt ones with two strings rather than one so it was really hard to control :p

Anyway, it was just a really nice, cliché familly day out. I even gave my g/fs dad a piggy back! That was random, and totally out of character for him. He's the type that likes to play on beeing grumpy, but clearly he was having fun as he would never do that. He must like me :)

Urgh... it's cold. Heating system has screwed up again so I'm having to wait for someone from Scottish Gas to come round and fix it. Think this is the 3rd or 4th time they'll be coming round to fix it. All they seem to be doing is temporarily fixing it so that we have to keep coming back to them. Not amused.

Also, my plans to move out in the summer have taken a nose dive. Due to my father's work being arseholes and withholding pay because they don't have any money to pay their employees (yet they managed to pay all of the staff in Russia, probably because the guy's scared of the Mafia coming down on his ass. Too many fingers in too many pies) my mother can't give me a deposit cheque for the flat which means I'm going to have to decline the offer. Don't know if I'll be able to get another offer later on down the line but it's unlikely that I will as I was hoping to move in in June so don't know if they'll accept any offers towards the end of April/start of May, presuming my father gets paid.:(

The world's gone to shit in this current financial climate. Thank you bankers for making it as such. :mad:

Okay. Epic Weekend. Really long post, but really awesome cos I packed it with ReZ humour, so read it all. Anyone who reads it all gets a cookie.

~ Wow ridiculously busy at work really annoying because I've lost my voice a bit/annoying etc its croaky or whatever ~

Friday - Chinese food, lolz, Skittles vodka, and the more popular Werthers Original vodka which was very tasty. Just very funny, Molly, Spenno, two other friends and I just sat around lolled/chatted/watched Summer Heights/were in the process of about to watch Wake Up Ron Burgundy but got destracted. Very cool.

Saturday - Went to work booooo! Then met up with da other two friends. I'll call them Mike and Brad. If you saw the Boner video, then Brads the annoying laugh one, and Mike is the student-chic one. (its on http://www.youtube.com/ReZourcemanTwo'>http://www.youtube.com/ReZourcemanTwo ) if you havn't seen it. Met up with them, went and bought a DSi and a Yankee Candle car air freshner...whilst at Home Store and More (which we realised....ooh wall of text, lets pargraph this.)

(Which we realised is similer to Bed Bath and Beyond in name and concept) we saw this guy from college. In college he used to stare at us like the devil, like WEIRD, but then one day we got talking and were friendly in college, but not exactly frequent talkers or friends etc. Anyway we saw him and it was funny. He was working there and walked around with us whilst we made inappropriate comments about candles and beds.

Then a joke about beds was being made by us/me in particular and someone from my work (that I was just working with) walked up behind me lollage.

Then met up with another friend, then we went and roulette/gambled. Then I setup DSi/we sat in the garden drinking (non alcoholic Koppaberg is fucking amazing.....) (I only drink alcohol with the intention to get drunk) etc, and I had half a bottle and didn't have a stroke, so that was good.

Then we went to see Monsters VS Aliens which IMO is like second best 3D animated film behind Toy Story (but it was well up my street)

Then we came home and erm,.....yeah we fucked around with video camera (boner) and Cadburys Eyebrow Advert "parody" (that one was good enough for http://www.youtube.com/ReZourceman ) and has only had 15 views, so please sort that out, internet. (Like 2 ish 5 star ratings though, so thats cool) then we watched about 50 of my favourite YouTube videos haha, and I introduced them to Charlie Brooker.

When it got to 2:00 am we decided it would be sensible to go to bed due to getting up at 6:25am.

Sunday - Picked up Molly et Spenno, I was driving The Beast, and we set out. According to the sat nav the journey would take approximately 2:30 hours. We reached about 35 minute mark and stopped for breaktacular at McDonalds, we all had double sausage and egg mcmuffins, they were amazing and awesome.

We left and then set to the straight run to Alton Towers. We had just reached about 5-10 away from Alton Towers and (for most people who've been there, as you know) the roads are quite curvy, and hilly etc. Anyway we started hearing a strange noise. Like a something is scraping on the road nosie.

It happened every so often and I got a bit ~very ish~ worried, but wasn't too freaked out/etc cos we were so close. I lolled myself HARD when suggestions came from the back of car that it might be the wheel axel scraping on the ground....WTF...lol. Sooooo we got to Alton Towers okay, and I immediately shot out of the car to see what the WTF fuck was going on.

I got on the floor, lied down and looked at the back and was like....I can't actually see anything...car looks a bit low, so I looked to the right and noticed the tyre was flat. Massive lol. If that happened any sooner it would have been the worst thing ever. Was really weird though because I've driven with a flat tyre before and it felt completely different. Must have been due to the many people in the car. Who knows.

Anyway so we were like....well we're here now, we'll ring the AA later after the funzo time (I got AA cover on Friday/Thurs.) LOLLO!

So we queued for the monorail to get in. And eventually got into the park. We hit Battle Galleons first which I had never been on before. It is this ride where you go around a track on water in a pirate ship and at various points you pass A) other boats, and B) points off the ride, and the boats, and these points have water cannons that you pump and can aim!

It was a lot of fun. We went passed this one bit, where theres like an island people stand on, and we saw this guy pummeling another boat, and we plastered him totally, and he looked to the side and went "Oh thats it. I'll meet you there" and pointed to where our boat was gonna be in 45 seconds, right in front of him! So awesome.

So we got around and absolutely toasted each other, got soaked. This happened once more "Round 3" I proclaimed it, because the boat goes the three sides of the islands. Brilliant ride.

When we got off I sneakily went upto the large human drier thing which there were three people in already and hintingly went "How much is it" and they said "2 quid" but of course, ushered me in, being the decent human beings they were. Lollo. Then the LEDGEND water sprayer came over and I declared to him in a football hooligan/deep voice/my new catch phrase "LEDGE" and shook his hand etc.

We headed over to Shark Bait Reef (ie SeaLife centre) which I wanted to go in and the others were apprehensive. We saw this Alton employee called Ian...SUCH A GOD DAMN LEDGE he was talking to us, I said "No I wanna go in, but they dont want to unless its a ride" he was like "Oh no, yeah theres a roller coaster in there. It goes through a live whale" (He actually said "whale", but he implied it was alive so this sounds funnier.) and was a legend.

Inside was a woman at a touch place, where you could touch this shrimps called "Penis Shrimps" and they eat your dead skin off. I didn't touch them as I'm not a big fan of interacting with sea animals. Scarey. :(

Then random things blah blah.

Throughout the day Spenno was quoting The Office in crowded areas/queues. "Theres been a rape up there" oft-met with disapproving stares. Brilliant.

Played a ball derby thing. Was winning till the end then was pipped to the post (is that correct) by Molly, and her mad ball handling skills.

Generally had an awesome time, then shop at the end Brad had a tub of sweets and he PACKED it to the utter brim. The attendant said "Wow thats heavy" and I said "Thats what she said" she laughed and said "Hahaha, gasp this is a family theme park!" and then Brad said "Is that why you sell fags over there" Massive lollo.

Then we saw IAN! Again. This time he was with a giant cuddly Yeti. I was having photos taken with it etc, and I started to....I want to say grope....yeah grope the Yeti and started making "getting turned on faces" at it. Ian caught me and pulled me off (gently and playfully of course) and said "Stop getting aroused by the Yeti"

LEDGE I proclaimed once again.

In the monorail on the way back I was with Spenno in a different carriage to the others. I started being weird and stuff to entertain people. I started saying "I am now commentating....AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR. NEMESIS INFERNO NEMESIS INFERNO. For more of my escapades, log onto http://www.YouTube.com/ReZourceman, thats http://www.YouTube.com/ReZourceman, with a Z." etc etc and Spenno heard a married woman say to her husband as we came off "Hes so retarded" ABSOLUTELY brilliant. Made my life. :) :) :)

Then got out and were like right car. Huuurrmmmm. So Brad/Molly said "Is there a spare tyre in the back? There should be" I said "Nah definitely not" and they were like "Are you sure" and I was like "Yep, 100% certain. I go in my boot all the time, defo no tyre" and they demanded my keys anyway. I obliged and they entered my rear.

"Here it is" I was like WTTTFFFFFF and looked, and theres a hidden compartment under the boot. Cue child kidnap jokes. Anyway I was in shock. We asked people for a jack and one man came to the rescue with his daughter. He was such a LEDGE and really helpful. Helped Brad change the tyre and mocked me for not know WTF was happening WTF was going on etc. Even sat in the car when the jack was up, he was like "You should probably get out" lol. I didn't randomly sit in it though, he told me to put it in gear or something.

So its got this weird small tyre on, with a maximum of 50mph so we had to go 60mph on the way home....which made it a lot longer. So funny though. Spenno napped. Then Spenno woke up and was like "We've hardly gone anywhere" which we hadn't. Started to get dark as we stopped off at Leicester services, got KFC, and a Chupa Chubs phone charm. At KFC I did self service and had two receipts and small one and a larger one. At the counter the woman said

"Can I have your little one".....you can guess what I said to her. She laughed.

Thhheeeennn the rest of the journey home we played 20 questions (which was interesting) Polo = vegetable? WTF. And sang 90's/early 00's songs all the way back.

My voice is now fucked, but what a fantastic weekend. Thanks folks.

PICTURES WILL BE UP LATER They will be the best pictures ever.

TL;DR - ReZourceman is really cool and I'm jealous I can't hang out with him all the time.

Edited by ReZourceman

So yesterday was mainly fun. About 50 of us went paintballing and as usual it was pretty awesome. Unfortunately I tend to become like Rambo during these events and try things my body just isn't designed for. During one game I made a super slow-mo jump over some oil drums to take cover from incoming fire. I was told it looked awesome but as I landed I heard a big crack in my wrist. Some X-rays later I've broke my wrist. I think it was worth it though.

ReZ, that sounds a most pr0 weekend you lucky shit. But you seem to have missed out the part where you took a video of you setting your sock on fire.

So yesterday was mainly fun. About 50 of us went paintballing and as usual it was pretty awesome. Unfortunately I tend to become like Rambo during these events and try things my body just isn't designed for. During one game I made a super slow-mo jump over some oil drums to take cover from incoming fire. I was told it looked awesome but as I landed I heard a big crack in my wrist. Some X-rays later I've broke my wrist. I think it was worth it though.

Sounds awesome....if a little repetitive.

Yesterday was absolutely awesome! Was just laughing all day and loving the rides/arcades/sunshine/chaos. :D

Yesterday was absolutely awesome! Was just laughing all day and loving the rides/arcades/sunshine/chaos. :D

Hahahah chaos = the company.

I'm editting in bits I was reminded of now, people so the edits will be in italics so its easy for you to read.

sounds like a sick day out :)

I had interview #1 today. Really doubt I'll get the job but it's practice. I'll know by 5, anyway.

umm...rest of my day...yeah. Might watch some TV :heh:

sounds like a sick day out :)

I had interview #1 today. Really doubt I'll get the job but it's practice. I'll know by 5, anyway.

umm...rest of my day...yeah. Might watch some TV :heh:

Or downloadz sum Wolf-Man. DOOO EEEEETTT.

:)

Hahahah chaos = the company.
Yeah the company was the best bit! Was an innuendo/pun/quote/loltastic packed day.

I know it was good because I'm aching, I have random bruises and my voice is croakey, heh.

I know it was good because I'm aching, I have random bruises and my voice is croakey, heh.

Lol. Thats the only indication that you had a good time...like you didn't even enjoy yourself yesterday, but the condition of you now confirms that it must have been good. : peace:

Sounds awesome....if a little repetitive.

Yeah, Bone breaking is awesome.

My internet was slow, I pushed the button twice :(

I got a party to go to this weekend, and am working on good Friday. Now, some of you will be thinking "eh, working on Good Friday!! who does" but its a plan i have.

As i work in Chepstow and the party i'm going to is in Chepstow it kills two birds with one stone. Do a days work, get the holiday back and go straight to my mates house where we will meet before the party 2 hours earlier is a time saver in my opinion. I shall be going to work in my stuff i shall wear that evening and carry a bo can with me, so i smell nice.

ReZ; I love those days where it's impossible to be anything but smile-tastically happy. The last time I had a massive day out like that was a walk accross the countryside with shorty, nami, two french-canadians and another mate. We had a picnic. it was a serene sort of happy... *shimmers into the past*

btw, I think it's 'pipped at the post'.

Urgggh feel so Ill. I think I managed about two hours sleep last night. Ive got sickly stomach ache and I ache like hell,I bet it's due to the BBQ we had yesterday. Bleh.

I doubt it would be. You didn't eat anything that nobody else did. More likely just an illness.

horrible start to the day, been put on a course by the job center, doing team work and comunication building skills. I have a key skills in comunication, and have worked in teams many times. it all feels like a huge waste of two weeks.

day got better though, went to town with a friend, got buzz on the ps3 (with buzzers) for £20 and anchorman on dvd for £4.

got a meal for £5 and picked up an easteregg for my sister.

go me!